Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,621 members, 7,911,623 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? (33554 Views)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by tmulta: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dis 1 na satan sent
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by leofab(f): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
plumule:
ftc
just a word which as two letters. Dey are twin alphabetically. the first letter seniors the second and the two are d only letters of d alphabet that has meaning. NO
have you heard of DO; GO, at, am etc
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by 2goodbobo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nagi the snake girl grin
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Not Islamic
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by chrysla: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
demonic infact too demonic
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Medusa's Slave I guess..
Hairstyles some girls would try and imitate in the next minute.
Sfya.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
TB Joshua Potential candidate. I'm so sure she is a Snake
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by QuiverBox(f): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
Saw this online and decided to share. As a Christian or Muslim what's your view on this kind of hairstyle. Would you do this to church or mosque??

What has religion got to do with hairstyle.

Some people with 'religious' mentality

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Ilekeh(f): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
QuiverBox:

What has religion got to do with hairstyle.

Some people with 'religious' mentality

Don't mind them. Everything na God.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Divineluv14(f): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
God forbid !!!
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
What the hell is this!!!

Rubbish of the highest order undecided
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by otswag(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lol. D hairdresser no well ooo. He/she come put eye again grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by neyur: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
Saw this online and decided to share. As a Christian or Muslim what's your view on this kind of hairstyle. Would you do this to church or mosque??

Don't be suprise when u see it reality on a lady's head in lagos....dem go say na fashion
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by chichichilolo1(f): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Noooooooo...A snake may visit you thinking it met its kind

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by caporia: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Just passing by and decided to observe things here.

As for the hairstyle : lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Melinde: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by plumule(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
leofab:
have you heard of DO; GO, at, am etc
who taught u alphabet. Did he/she told u that after "grin" u count "O" or after u count "G" "O" follow suit. DO U UNDERSTAND
jacksparrow1207:

Are u gay?
[quote author=leofab post=29845619]do u need a partner in crime
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by leofab(f): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
plumule:
who taught u alphabet. Did he/she told u that after "grin" u count "O" or after u count "G" "O" follow suit. DO U UNDERSTAND
what of 'EFG(HI)JKL'? now apologize to me.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nicepoker(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
I don't see anything wrong there.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
plumule:

nah. just being curious why a dude would be commenting on hairstyle to rock. gay much huh?
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by pinkycute(f): 1:38am On Jan 17, 2015
grin I don laugh scatter ooooo

Hahahaha grin Bross you too funny, I even show my roommate ur comment and we both drunk into laughter grin

Tinubu:

And with this kind of hair, she will expect a God-fearing man to approach her undecided

GOD SEF DEY FEAR HER embarassed

*pours petrol on thread, speaks in tongues for forty days, and sets the girl's head ablaze angry
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by taiwo09: 7:47am On Jan 17, 2015
wow, i feel like eating her[b] apple[/b].... shocked grin give it to me baby
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by opulent16(f): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2015
cryIs she okay?
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2015
obanje hair? no thank you!
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Definately not! Besides, what kind of makeup is that?
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
boujaye:
the question is what does she hope to achieve?

So you comments on this kinda threads?
Live and let live.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
boujaye:
the question is what does she hope to achieve?

So you comment on this kinda threads?
Live and let live.
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by plumule(m): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
leofab:
what of 'EFG(HI)JKL'? now apologize to me.
apologies mr LEOFAB
Re: Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by patgenius: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
We are in the evil days, this hairstyle is simply evil and demonic!

BEWARE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 Quality Dress Code For Men / Starting A Fashion Business (all You Need To Know) / 9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.