Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,282 members, 7,971,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:35 PM

How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday (2607 Views)

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
femidejulius:

So you are also one of them...

It is a relationship, not an employment. Why should a man buy you something before you can understand he loves you? Your kind never encourage a man to invest money in viable businesses or properties. All you think about is 'you'.

I sincerely hope you will change your mentality.
if he can't afford it he should simply say so, she won't kill him for it.
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by akinsadeez(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Choi. The way some people will just sit down and construct story ehn! There are many talented script writers in Nigeria. OP you tried, but next time try and make the story more believable. You will soon get there.
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ipledge:
the op they give us zobo
drink am na tongue
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nneka123:
drink am na tongue
tah

I don't drunk sobo
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by modskiller(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Bosch10(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
This story is so real,I feel ur pain man.
grin
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nneka123:
op u on sabi lie for here! angry

and people still buy d whole crap here. smh
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Go to oshodi oke, there are some ab0kis & mal0 way day sell wrist watch by for ur self wife the best they have. it wont be more than 1000 naira. Ole 'ni'?
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
firstEVA:
If you love her buy it for her, simple.
Ole, olodo.
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
mynairatime:
Ole, olodo.
tongue
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
MissSlimbody:
What's the title of this movie?
Must u ask? if u are not told the title wont u watch it? play along abeg.
Re: How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday by obiak4(m): 7:54am On Jan 16, 2015
acidtalk:
FAKE STORY FROM A HUNGRY SMALL BOY WHO VISITED THE MALL FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE. HE HAD TO SNAP A WRIST WATCH BECAUSE NEVER IN HIS WIDEST DREAM DID HE EVER IMAGINE HE WILL STAND SO CLOSE TO AN EXPENSIVE ITEM.

YOU LEAVE OBODO OYINBO EMPTY HANDED ONLY TO COME AND SHOP IN NIGERIA. #NaTrue.

To even imagine some folks are believing the liar.

A word of advice son, face your studies and work LEGALLY hard so this your day dreaming can eventually be a reality.
THE TRUTH GBAM LIKE IT IS HOT(or as e de hot) lol many fake bro guys here
#raptune for fake dudes ***** caught u drag u slap u from ur hummer for treating us like (olila) that is fool in idoma.
them b bungalow brains cos there is nothing upstairs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? / Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. / My Sex Free With My 6years Relationship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.