Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,030 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww (2493 Views)

Di'ja - Wan Chop ( Video ) / Pls I Need The Instrumental Beat Of Dija's Awww / Di'ja Awww Is #1 On Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by unibenstudent1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
This song so sweet Yal should download ASAP.
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by Feranmicharles(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Are you AD or promoting,which of which is your work/jobundecided
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by unibenstudent1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Are you AD or promoting,which of which is your work/jobundecided
dija of mavins crew..
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by Feranmicharles(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
dija of mavins crew..
ehn ehn WTF abt her?
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by unibenstudent1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
Feranmicharles:
ehn ehn WTF abt her?
first download before u dey do like nyansh dere..
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by MrTeymee(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
first download before u dey do like nyansh dere..
Fair beat. Fair vocals. Fair lyrics. Nothing special there... 4/10.
Aww and waye's wonderful are in the same league.
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by unibenstudent1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrTeymee:

Fair beat. Fair vocals. Fair lyrics. Nothing special there... 4/10.
Aww and waye's wonderful are in the same league.
who is waye or do u mean waje?
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by MrTeymee(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
who is waye or do u mean waje?
She z an upcoming artist...
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by unibenstudent1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrTeymee:

She z an upcoming artist...
lemme download boss.
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by MrTeymee(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
lemme download boss.

What I'm tryna say is Di'ja hasn't been impressive to me. With don jazzy's top notch production, she can definitely do better
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by unibenstudent1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrTeymee:

What I'm tryna say is Di'ja hasn't been impressive to me. With don jazzy's top notch production, she can definitely do better
bros that waye is local girl ewww,how dare u compare that sh.it to dija?
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by MrTeymee(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
bros that waye is local girl ewww,how dare u compare that sh.it to dija?
Lool baba no beef d girl na she try. If na don jazzy dey produce am she for better pass dat. She seems more talented to me than Di'ja
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by unibenstudent1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrTeymee:

Lool baba no beef d girl na she try. If na don jazzy dey produce am she for better pass dat. She seems more talented to me than Di'ja
anyway one man meat is another mans poison...I dey see am now,,I will listen to that waye again later,and look for the element of symphony in her song.
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by MrTeymee(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
anyway one man meat is another mans poison...I dey see am now,,I will listen to that waye again later,and look for the element of symphony in her song.
Lool okay boss
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by Safari29: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
mod front page

this song fats me rolling since morn
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by unibenstudent1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Safari29:
mod front page

this song fats me rolling since morn
the song scatter my skull ,dija is a talent.
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Unibenstudent , infact I don't know what to tell u ,u know nothing about music... I quickly downloaded dis song thinking its woww, its soooooooo below average ,its like a sing along jingle ...wasted mb ,if u are a guy u r indeed GAY
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
dagbenga:
Unibenstudent , infact I don't know what to tell u ,u know nothing about music... I quickly downloaded dis song thinking its woww, its soooooooo below average ,its like a sing along jingle ...wasted mb ,
u r entitled to ur opinion.
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Fault dey ur hand ,na me mumu go download am ....listen next time ur post should be "Dija - awww,a good song what do u think peeps?"Etc instead of declaring it the best tune in january, av u listened to wizkid - Ojuelegba ,black magic- pass you by etc?
Unibenstudent:
u r entitled to ur opinion.
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
dagbenga:
Fault dey ur hand ,na me mumu go download am ....listen next time ur post should be "Dija - awww,a good song what do u think peeps?"Etc instead of declaring it the best tune in january, av u listened to wizkid - Ojuelegba ,black magic- pass you by etc?
ojuelagba is a bomb..and dija is a hit too..@ least star times music made it a hit track..seriously nigezie will soon start repeating awww soon.
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
If dat song makes it tru january den I will stop listening to Nigerian songs ,yea dts how ordinary d song is ,lyrics are too weak no deep words don jazzy had to try his best wit the intrumentals ,anyways enjoy ur track, have had many songs dat I fell in love with n felt n hoped dey will turn out to be a hit but dey didn't e.g mavins looku looku... But dat doesn't give me d right to say is d best song at d moment ,till now I wonder why kiss daniel - woju is a hit ,probably because of the street hook sha...so guy dat song no be as u tink am
Unibenstudent:
ojuelagba is a bomb..and dija is a hit too..@ least star times music made it a hit track..seriously nigezie will soon start repeating awww soon.
Re: Best Music Of January,,by Di'ja Titled Awww by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hope u r still banging Dija - awww ...

(1) (Reply)

Lean On Me Kapital FM Abuja (true Life From Joseph Terry) / Dowload Latest Music By Tekno – Yawa AUDIO + VIDEO & Fool For You - Wizkid / Carrie Underwood, Jesus Take The Wheel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.