Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,857 members, 7,918,802 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:32 PM

Basketmouth Comedy Show At The Apollo Uk On 14th Feb 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Basketmouth Comedy Show At The Apollo Uk On 14th Feb 2015 (1575 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured Walking On The Streets Of Lagos,Meets Basketmouth At Airport / Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb / France Is Currently Bombing Nigeria Heavily Today 4th Feb 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Comedy Show At The Apollo Uk On 14th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 16, 2015
February 14 2015 is the day (Presidential election Day) when Millions of Nigeria above 18 years will have opportunity to go to the polls and choose a Leader that will be in-charge of the affairs of the Country at the presidential level meanwhile Basket Mouth (Bright) will be busy in Apollo Arena London doing his show Comedy show, to me basket mouth should have respect his mother land and stay behind to encourage the youth of Nigeria to participate in the coming election and get their voter card, altos of young people see him as an ambassador for the youth, But this guy feels they have arrived and does not have Business with Nigerian situation, to me going ahead with the show is a sign of disrespect/insult for the People of Federal republic of Nigeria and a sign of insensitivity to what is going on in your Country.

Though Bright might think he as arrive but to me common sense should have tell him to cancel the show and stay behind in the country just as a sign of honor.

This is reflection of our society when we don't even care about the future again, Its all about Money and to Bright (Basket mouth) its Business first and forgetting about his Beloved Nation Nigeria

His action if he go ahead to me will sounds unpatriotic and unprofessional but rather as an Hustlers.

God Bless Nigeria.[/b]

Re: Basketmouth Comedy Show At The Apollo Uk On 14th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
As a Nigerian I do believed that Our sense of value seems to have been eroded especially to the Great country call Nigeria.
Re: Basketmouth Comedy Show At The Apollo Uk On 14th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2015

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Set To Become Italy's Next Minister Of Defence / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp …accuses Apc Of Ingratitude / Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.