Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers (484 Views)

Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview / CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record / Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by bwgist: 5:43am On Jan 16, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-glaKtON0ny0/VLhBI2amdDI/AAAAAAAETrE/cCAlP6iwt-U/s1600/0.png[/img]
CNN aired an interview a few hours ago with people they claim are Nigerian soldiers who told them that Nigerian soldiers are buying their own kit to fight Boko Haram and when they get injured in the line of duty, they cater for their own medical bills. The Nigerian military has condemned the interview .. they even said Satanic CNN report. Lol. Watch interview here

http://www.bwgist.com/2015/01/nigerian-military-condemns-cnns.html
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by psucc(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2015
I always asked, is the West supporting us to prosecute this war or sabotaging us.

What intent do they actually seek to achieve?

(1) (Reply)

Gov Babatunde Fashola Faults President Goodluck Jonathan Statement In OAU / INSECURITY: Group Asks ECOWAS Court To Suspend Nigeria’s General Elections / Mtn Now Apc Apologist And Sympathiser ..this Is Politics Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.