Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,601 members, 7,979,032 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:46 PM

MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants (2906 Views)

Bayelsa Guber Race: MEND Issues Stern Warning To The Presidency / Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by killuminati(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2015
They use to say MEND is not a terrorist organization, but now that they are supporting Buhari, they are label terrorists.. #Change motherfuckerrs!

2 Likes

Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2015
Collynzo9:

How do you guys calculate this your 6 years please?
I have been hearing it everywhere since the beginning of last year. Is there a different set of math rules for calculating political tenures?
he completed yar adua's 2years na.+ dis his miserable 4 years.how you want make I do the maths for you.

1 Like

Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by Collynzo9: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2015
googlepikin:
he completed yar adua's 2years na.+ dis his miserable 4 years.how you want make I do the maths for you.
This is how people like you fail.
What month/year did he take over from Yaradua, tell me how from then till now is 6 years.
We have been hearing this since last year.

1 Like

Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by cupidhero(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2015
A true PH or niger delta boy who knows whats up knows these are just empty words. You don't threaten a a divided clan with violenece plus we all know asari and ateke is bigger than gbomo jomo.

1 Like

Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by LRNZH(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Threat or no threat.... GMB is taking it this time.
MEND has done enough by stating that GEJ had failed and believing that GMB is the Change we need.

Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2015
The message from this supposedly MEND sound more like the hands of Esau but the voice of Joseph...Ameachi thinz!
Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by IGBOSON1: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2015
Welrez:
As far as I'm concerned, MEND is now useless and lacks substance. I suspect it has been resurrected to score cheap political goals. How does Buhari jar with the aspiration of Niger Deltans for resource control and fiscal federation and emancipation from internal colonisation? It does not make sense.

^^^As Judge Judy always says: If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true! wink
Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by meccuno: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2015
This LRNZH again..........all the post you have put up are either divisive or tribal or your support for buhari.....are there no positive news that you could enlighten ur with?
Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by reborn1: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2015
[s]
Collynzo9:

This is how people like you fail.
What month/year did he take over from Yaradua, tell me how from then till now is 6 years.
We have been hearing this since last year.
[/s]

Shut up Amadi. Buhari was there for 18months but you paid aba hackers call it 2years. Abi no be so?
Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by gabriel212: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
As long as I am in support of GMB, I will not subscribed to the used of intimidation nor violence to administered position. Moreover, Signing the peaceful pact is not enough but, both party need to address the nation against brutal support.

1 Like

Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by okiezman(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Empty threat..
Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by LRNZH(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
okiezman:
Empty threat..

Said GEJ and Ihejerika about Boko Haram in 2010.
Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by okiezman(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
LRNZH:

Said GEJ and Ihejerika about Boko Haram in 2010.

We shall see *in gej's voice*
Re: MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants by Caseless: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Collynzo9:

How do you guys calculate this your 6 years please?
I have been hearing it everywhere since the beginning of last year. Is there a different set of math rules for calculating political tenures?
count from 2009, d yaradua died and help urself.
BTW, I love dis drama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selfie Of Ap.c Gen. Israel Akpodoro / What Lord Lugard Said About The Amalgamation Of North And South In Nigeria. / Google Reviews Of Nigerian Embassy, New York - From 40 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.