Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,844 members, 7,898,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? (48588 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel / Genevieve Cut In The Act With Ini Edo[download VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by dupe: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2005
the girl is quiet pretty, who is she, where does she live how can i get i touch with her?
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by Owen(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2005
boatbaby needs to get in touch cause she's cute...
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by queen2(f): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2005
dupe:

the girl is quiet pretty, who is she, where does she live how can i get i touch with her?
She is a Nigerian Actress.
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by boatbaby(f): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2005
Goodguy and Loveth. i don't think there is a need 4 u to know y i want to get in touch with her if u want to help do and if u don't want to fine ok thanks.
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by virozuru(f): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2005
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by Owen(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2005
grin cheesy shocked tongue
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by adesodgi(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2005
i do know ini,she use to be my sister's friend,younger sister's cousins girlfriend's friend who stays next door to bolu,olu's friend just before getting to to know tolu on ini's birthday....u get that or you want me to repeat ma self,read man read....
This is ma sist. # call NOW for more info..+234802359496#yee moti gbagbe last number,i'll get back to you.
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by TaliTali(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2005
Beg me and you will get to her easily
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2005
hey y'all.. I was watching one of her movies "Ultimate Crisis". I took some of her pictures while watching the movie Since There's no good picture of her on the internet. I am tryna Convert the pictures. I'll put them up. Damn that gurl is FYNE!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2005
Okay this is not easy. I am still tryna get some shots of her. She's talking to much.. i have to pause and take the pictures. Her mouth is moving and when i pause the movie... she looks ugly undecided

Okay i am still on it. I will upload it now.
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2005
[size=14pt]MORE INI EDO'S PICTURES[/size]

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2005
[size=14pt]More Of Ini Edo's Pictures[/size]

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2005
You should Understand i took them on Tv.. As in i was watching the movie and took the pictures. Sooo that should explain why it ain't realy clear. Anyways

MORE INI EDO'S PICTURES.

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2005
MORE Of Ini EDo's Picture. tongue cheesy cheesy

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2005
I am not obssesed with her ooo. More of Ini Edo's pictures........ She's soo cute. Although the pictures aint clear.

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2005
U see she didn't feature much in the movie. She only had like some parts.. that's why there r no variety of pictures. Rita dominic was all over the movie.. ini's part was just a brief thingy.

The movie name is "ULTIMATE CRISIS"

Last pictures.

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by vexxy(f): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2005
Simply genius, Lizzy cheesy
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by WesleyanA(f): 12:32am On Oct 08, 2005
those pictures are niiiice! cheesy cheesy
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 12:33am On Oct 08, 2005
hehe.. yeah they are. Ini is soo pwetty.. smiley

I searched for her pictures on the internet. i couldnt find any.. so i decided.. WTF?? I'll get one of her movies and take pictures of her. hehe. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by queen2(f): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2005
wow, ,hotangel, thats very nice, oh yes ini edo is a pretty lady.... grin cheesy
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by legs(f): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2005
i think ini is a good actress and she is really pretty she's come a long way but if you do meet her tell her to either get rid of her chest hair or stop wearing cut-open-to-the navel tops its a minus on her otherwise "spanking-hot" looks. no beef just an honest word of advice
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2005
She has no website jo.

Yes yes yes... She needs to stop wearing cloths that shows her navel.. She aint got the tommy for that. She wore one in this movie.. i wanted to take it, but i pitied her. She looked messed up. cheesy

Much love ini.
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by spencer(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2005
boatbaby, Ini Edo's e-mail address is "nidygirl@hot-mail.com", though, I 'm not really sure if its still in use. Her mobile number is 08036174703. Try it, you may reach her.
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by boatbaby(f): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2005
thanks alot i am really gratefull
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by goodguy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2005
guess u're happy now rolleyes rolleyes
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by boatbaby(f): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2005
Not yet really untill i get through
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by goodguy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2005
I sent a mail to Ini Edo but there was a failure delivery..mail doesnt exist. I guess u should try the phone number maybe it'll go through.
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2005
Okay goodguy... why did u send an email to her?? Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Na me and you for house. Just make we reach!!

Anyways the email won't go through because there's nothing like "hot-mail.com". It's either "hotmail.com" [/b]or [b]"hotmail.co.uk".
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by goodguy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2005
I'm not that dumb. I didn't put an hyphen. I sent it to nidygirl@hotmail.com
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2005
Ehen.... Watever ooo. You will tell me why u sent her an email at all.
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by goodguy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2005
iyawo wa..haha..e ti wa n binu ni yen ni? Anywayz, mo ko fe se "HI" si naa ni. Ma so fun mi wipe o tin jealous already... wink wink
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hotangel2(f): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2005
Emi o like iru nkan bayi oo. "HI" bi ti bawo? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming With Jamil [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) / Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.