Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,305 members, 7,920,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:03 PM

Finding It So Hard To Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding It So Hard To Let Go (1828 Views)

Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding It So Hard To Let Go by freelance(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2006
I knew this girl while we were still in school and i unfortunately feel in love with her but along the line things went bad. The most painful thing now is that i still think about her and can't just let go, am finding it so hard to let go. I think about her virtually everyday and have used every avenue i have to make peace with her but to no avail. Its close to 4years now that my heart has been broken and i can't just stop thinking about her. I can't believe this is happening to me. Its really good loving somebody and the person loving you back and its really painful the otherway round. The funniest thing is that i still love her and won't mind having her back but it just seems that a dream that might not come true. What can i really do to let go ? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by PTBNaija(f): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2006
The only thing that I can think of is to just go out with other girls, just try to find other girls. This one already has her mind set that she doesn't want to pursue a relationship with you. And the fact that you spend 4 years lusting after a girl that you have been with and doesn't want you back is preventing you from meeting a girl that you might just have a great relationship with.

Maybe you think that that girl was just soo great, and she was your best relationship. And maybe you're just afraid that you might not find someone that will treat you as good. But there are soo many women out there, and you should at least give some of them a chance. Don't sell yourself short by waiting for her to come around. If she hasn't come around in four years, move on. Ask your male friends if they know any girls that are nice, or go to a bar or a club, or even your place of worship. Who knows, but just forget about that girl and get yourself out there again.
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by iice(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2006
If love fails, set yourself free, let your heart spread its wings and fly again, remember you may find love and lose it, but when love dies, you dont have to die with it. (Gosh i sound like a sappy wimp) lol
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by obaf(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2006
i still have this girl that i can't let go,i'd known here for the past 4-5years now since when she was 18yrs,we tried dating then but i had another babe i was serious with them,which really messed up everything,so we decided to be friend afterwards,but men,i can't just take my eyes off her whenever i see her again,we still dig it out whenever we have the chance.don't no why,she makes me cheat on my girl.but she says the same thing.if we still see tomorrow,anything can still happen.but i wish i can forgo her,even if she 's having problems with a guy,she will call me to confined in me,seems we're friends helping eachother out. grin grin grin
i like her very much but can't date her again.even she wont take me serious
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by classiqkid(f): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2006
Well do you still or communicate with the gurl? Maybe yall can talk things out more clearly
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by donjazzie(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2006
na wah oh.well it happened to mi once but didn't last that long that was b4 i went for my youth service wen i got to camp i had this chic and eventually got posted to the same place she gave mi serious rounds of sex and didn't even know wen i forget about the ex.
recommending u do the same.
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by t00cUTE(f): 2:23am On Apr 14, 2009
cry cry cry
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by lildainty(f): 4:19am On Apr 17, 2009
he ya . . almost in dat ugly shoe of urs . . , .bt now am now am cool cool cool i jst free ma art. .nd i dont even know wat to tell u . . . it is well bro .
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by vanderjo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2009
@poster,
I guess it happens to every one,its hard to do,the simple to do is to forget about her,try doing things that will keep ur mind busy,the best option is dating someone else but i found out it isn't the best thing to do cuz youmost probably rush into a relationship that will not last,i advice we you go out of relationship take time out,explore who you are and make amends of yourelf,i tell you,you will end up finding the best person for you.
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by IFELEKE(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2009
@Poster,
Release her from the prison of your heart and let her go
After you do that, your heart will be open to love again.
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by origina9ja(f): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2009
its is hard
but possible jare
u no be man sef
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by prettydiva(f): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
Me fa? i was in that position once and it was not easy i tot i will not be able to breath again if he leaves me , it was that bad , but eventually u'll av to let go and move on, its not easy but God dey, i let i did go and am living better now .
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by MrCork17: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2011
prettydiva.

Sweeery, are u one of those IBO girls with konk acccent like jay jay okoshak? undecided
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by MMM2(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2011
go
her
Re: Finding It So Hard To Let Go by prettydiva(f): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2011
Mr cork
Am igbo but notwith igbo accent embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Does Marriage Make People Happy Or Do Happy People Get Married? / What Will U Say If U Are A Girl / Could Marriage Be An Achievement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.