Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,564 members, 7,937,593 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! (5727 Views)

Name The Car You Want And You Will Get It / You Need A Car. Call Us We Will Get You Any Car You Want. / Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by fdigital(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2008
I was giving a task with some other coleugues at my office to go do research on some conveyable well balanced strong vehicle for the company purchase. so pls guys i will like to get hints from u on this . for me i use to wink wink some HONDA products ! let here urs am waiting with my pen an paper. .
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by 190: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2008
do u want 2 knw
are u sure u want 2 knw

well its the 2008 mercedez benz 190 j.
go 2 ur nearest deport and ask for 1 grin
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2008
@ Fdigital: "Balanced and strong" are very broad terms.

I think you've got to expand further, to give us an idea what your company may base their purchases on. . .
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by olurotimi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2008
, BMW 325i, and benz C200 94model, try it
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by Areaboy2(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2008
man, u need to elaborate more on what the vehicle will be used for and the size of the company (do they have deep pockets?) cheesy

and a few other minor details, that way u can narrow ur search down,
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by Pennywise(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2008
Balanced? If we are talkin of stability on the road, a lot of people will agree that 3-series BMW is the car to beat.It never wavers and I was never scared driving through floods. I got soaked to my pants once but I still managedĀ  to get past a sea of broken down vehicles. Thoroughly rugged car.I used it in the 90s.Its more recent cousins appear to be more aesthetically pleasing, I have no doubt they perfom just as well.

At the moment toyota corolla seem to be the prefered car for official use for reasons which I doubt is hinged on stability.It may be more 'balanced' than BMW in other ares like spare part cost and availability, fuel economy and skilled mechanic personnel.
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2008
my honest option should be the 2002 BMW 525i ah that car is a beast on wheelz.u could hit 120mph and still want more.the stability is 99.9% perfect.note this is attainable with the a/c on.pls grin
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by larryshow4(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2008
OMO, me i can count on Volks TOUREG. Its the most balanced to me o o oo
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by thegame(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2008
whatever the case may be. the title goes to german cars majorly bmws , benzes and vws. japanase can never be stronger or more balanced.
WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats my lil contribution abt the lil things i know about cars
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by jodeci(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2008
BMW and BENZ products,anytime,anyday,anywhere in the world.Stability, ruggedity, give it to both products
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by fdigital(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2008
Good good you are all welcomed guys i ve taking note of them all for enquries. [list][*]Actually @area_boy and siena its just a normal flashy car for the big boys of the firm that can be able to ply our nigerian roads' and the boss said it must be a well balanced and mentainable one(s) u know what i mean. . .so guys i need more replies cos it gonna be many and in different products[/list] . i can se BMW is taking
the lead . . , NOTED
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by fdigital(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2008
Good good you are all welcomed guys i ve taking note of them all for enquries. [list][*]Actually @area_boy and siena its just a normal flashy car for the big boys of the firm that can be able to ply our nigerian roads' and the boss said it must be a well balanced and mentainable one(s) u know what i mean. . .so guys i need more replies cos it gonna be many and in different products[/list] . i can see BMW, BENZ is taking
the lead . . , NOTED
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by zaibatsu(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2008
My view.
Mercedes Benz e320 (2002). Superb balance even at high speeds (autobhan inspired construction) and excellent durability/build quality.
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by arnold2g3(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2008
Personally Nissan 350z, at speeds as high as 100mph the handling still feels the same enabling you maneuver tricky bends with ease.
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by thegame(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2008
i love that car. nissan 350z. the car looks magnificient but i still have the same inferior feelin cos its japanese. can never feel like german. am i rite?
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by 190: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2008
@ poster
pls dont mind these people jore did they tell u dat bmw have electrical faults every 3hrs and d parts are very costly
its a nonsense car, 2 me
the cars u are 2 use are

1, benz 190(1990-2008 models)
2, the camrys, preferbly 2007
3, end of discussion
4, corolla from 2002-date
5, yaris
6, avensis toyota
all the rest are NONSENSE, absoute nonsense
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by sultaan(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2008
2006 Nissan Altima, better than Accords
Re: Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2008
Flashy car for the bigboyz durability n maintainability = Camry 2007/2008/2009 or Honda 2008/2009 wink cool wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level. . . .Emperoh Has Recruited One; 2007 Honda CR-V / 06 Ml350 4matic Used. 08/09 Toyota Prado Used. 08 Gl450 4matic Benz Used / Clean Registered Automatic Drive Golf 5 GTI @ 1350m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.