Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,563 members, 7,975,216 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:22 PM

Help On Aliexpress Purchase - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Aliexpress Purchase (2218 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Naira To Dollar On Aliexpress / Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Aliexpress Purchase by tonytony208(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls i need your help pple. I want to buy a pc tab on aliexpress.com. There is offer of free shipping. I want to ask if the free shipping is real. I also want to ask if it is safe to buy from aliexpress. Anyone with experience on aliexpress should pls help out.
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by xixenterprises: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2015
The free shipping is real although I may not advise it because of the time it takes to deliver and also the way the goods will be handled. Just check the feedback of people that have bought it before and you should be alright. Also make sure to check the description very very well cos this guys can be tricky sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by tonytony208(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Pls, more suggestions are still needed.
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by achinaboy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
if u really want to buy from there,free shiping is real,but it takes up till month to get to your destination,,,but its better to save money and pay for UPs so you could get it under 8days.

1 Like

Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by tonytony208(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
achinaboy:
if u really want to buy from there,free shiping is real,but it takes up till month to get to your destination,,,but its better to save money and pay for UPs so you could get it under 8days.

thank u. But how much do you think i will pay for shipping an 8" tablet pc?
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by achinaboy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
tonytony208:

on that page u saw the pc,look by the side,u will see the name of the seller,then chat him,tell him that u want your product to be shipped through ups,dhl or ems,then he will tell u how much it gona cost
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by jaydee87(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
tonytony208:

the price for shipping will be placed by the product just click on the free shipping other options will pop out...
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by jaydee87(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
tonytony208:
Pls i need your help pple. I want to buy a pc tab on aliexpress.com. There is offer of free shipping. I want to ask if the free shipping is real. I also want to ask if it is safe to buy from aliexpress. Anyone with experience on aliexpress should pls help out.
free shipping is very real and safe and aliexpress is one of the most if not the most reliable site to buy from provided u how...
hint: always pay with escrow that way your funds is safe...
now it takes lesser days to get your goods compared to years back..

1 Like

Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by tonytony208(m): 1:30am On Jan 17, 2015
jaydee87:

the price for shipping will be placed by the product just click on the free shipping other options will pop out...

ok. Thank you very much.
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 05, 2015
tonytony208:
I would like everyone reading this to know that this person above with the useless username of tonytony208 IS a useless stupid, worthless bastard who has to apologize to the igbo on this forum.

He is myopic, tribalistic, senile, senseless, idiotic foolish and most of all he is an ignorant Bastard for categorizing all igbos as lovers of money stating that we will be willing to sell our souls to the devil

IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF READING THE THREAD ON FAYOSE SHARING 24 CUPS OF RICE , AND SEE HIS COMMENTS OF THE IGBOS, YOU WILL SEE HOW MENTALLY DERANGED THIS BASTARD STREET RAT IS....

HE HAS DONE HIS TRIBE A DIS SERVICE AND I ONLY SEE HIM TO Be THE BASTARD THAT HE IS.....

I COULD HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE, BUT PEOPLE LIKE THIS Cursed HUMAN BIENG IS ONe of the problems we have in this county in terms of unity.

He is forever and IGNORANT BASTARD !!!!

Dont do yourself a dis service, the original quote is already up!!!!

You are a n ignorant tribalist fool and i have passed that point many times you BASTARD !!!!

1 Like

Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by tonytony208(m): 4:45am On Feb 05, 2015
magnificcio:

I would lobe everyone to know that i am a useless stupid, worthless bastard and i need to apologize to the yorubas on this forum for being ungrateful to my very amicable hosts, who saved me and my generation from poverty that could have been our lot in gully erosion.

I am myopic, tribalistic, senile, senseless, idiotic follish and most of all i am an ignorant Bastard for categorizing all yorubas as poor.

IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF READING THE THREAD ON FAYOSE GIVING OUT 24 CUPS OF RICE, AND SEE MY EEDIOTIC COMMENTS ON THE YORUBAS, YOU WILL SEE HOW MENTALLY DERANGED MY BASTARD SELF IS....

IT WILL NEVER BE BETTER FOR ME TO CONDESCEND SO LOW TO INSULT A PEOPLE THAT HAD BEEN SO KIND TO ME AND MY GENERATION...

I HAVE DONE MY FAMILY A DIS SERVICE AND I ONLY SEE MYSELF TO Be A TRUE BASTARD...

I am a tribalistic IDIOT and i am one of the problems we have in this county in terms of unity.

if i have a gun, i will not hesitate to commit suicide.
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by Adwexky(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2015
magnificcio:

I would like everyone reading this to know that this person above with the useless username of tonytony208 IS a useless stupid, worthless bastard who has to apologize to the igbo on this forum.

He is myopic, tribalistic, senile, senseless, idiotic foolish and most of all he is an ignorant Bastard for categorizing all igbos as lovers of money stating that we will be willing to sell our souls to the devil

IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF READING THE THREAD ON FAYOSE SHARING 24 CUPS OF RICE , AND SEE HIS COMMENTS OF THE IGBOS, YOU WILL SEE HOW MENTALLY DERANGED THIS BASTARD STREET RAT IS....

HE HAS DONE HIS TRIBE A DIS SERVICE AND I ONLY SEE HIM TO Be THE BASTARD THAT HE IS.....

I COULD HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE, BUT PEOPLE LIKE THIS Cursed HUMAN BIENG IS ONe of the problems we have in this county in terms of unity.

You are a n ignorant tribalist fool and i have passed that point many times you BASTARD !!!!
No matter how pervasive his post might be, he is entitle to his own opinion and all this demonstration might not produce the expected end. #Forgive&Proceed.
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by tonytony208(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2015
Adwexky:
No matter how pervasive his post might be, he is entitle to his own opinion and all this demonstration might not produce the expected end. #Forgive&Proceed.

don't mind this guy. Another igbo insulted yorubas and i had to respond in like manner . This guy making noise (magnificcio) just busted into the discussion. He never condemned what his "brother" wrote, but concentrated only on my response.
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by tonytony208(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2015
magnificcio:

my plan is to give you hypertension, followed by stroke, then coma, then untimely death. First, you will run mad all over nairaland shouting tonytony like a demented bastard. Then you will carry your psychosis to Facebook, then to newspapers, then radio stations and finally to television. Finally, you will stand in front of train and it will crush your childish brain to a mess. Sebi, u don't want to rest, i will make sure you die calling my moniker. Eediot!!!

I guess you are new on nairaland. for your information boy, yoruba, igbo, ijaws and hausa get abused here everyday.

Does your thoughtless self know what prompted my calling igbos money lovers. I will never tell you; i would rather allow you to run mad and start bitting people on the street like a rabid dog.

THOUGHTLESS GOAT!!!
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Adwexky:

I understand your point, but at these trying times, people should watch what they say....

I mean this guy insulted igbo's.

He gave an analogy that if there is a koran with money at one side and if there is a bible at the other, the igbos will go for the Koran and money. He has not only insulted, igbos, but he had also insulted the Koran!!!!

People say because there is freedom of speech, they can go to say anything they like!!! Look to Charlie hebdo for an example!!! The result was 17 dead because they said what they liked!!!
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2015
tonytony208:

don't mind this guy. Another igbo insulted yorubas and i had to respond in like manner . This guy making noise (magnificcio) just busted into the discussion. He never condemned what his "brother" wrote, but concentrated only on my response.

Obviously this one got under your skin!!!

Can you now see how ignorant you are.... you dont even have anything to tell the followers for your thread!!!!

You seem to be wrangling about goat's wool, like the man who watched the play in an empty theater.

You are even using my word which means you lack semantic sophistication . BOTTOM LINE, YOU HAD HALF EDUCATION

Are you ignorant of what it means to be ignorant?

I would not smell the foul odor of your username.

Truly, I never imagined, and at the same time was shocked, to see how deeply you still cling to your errors.

You have a perverted spirit that thinks only of murdering the conscience.

Just as the devil is disorderly and jumbles things together, so your writings and head are equally disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

YOU IGNORANT BASTARD !!!!

Mind you, the original quote is made by me so do all you like... doesnt chanage the fact that you are....

A TRIBALISTIC IGNORANT BASTARD !!!!

i requiem meam doleat !!!!
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by tonytony208(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
magnificcio:

Obviously this one got under your skin!!!

Can you now see how ignorant you are.... you dont even have anything to tell the followers for your thread!!!!

You seem to be wrangling about goat's wool, like the man who watched the play in an empty theater.

You are even using my word which means you lack semantic sophistication . BOTTOM LINE, YOU HAD HALF EDUCATION

Are you ignorant of what it means to be ignorant?

I would not smell the foul odor of your username.

Truly, I never imagined, and at the same time was shocked, to see how deeply you still cling to your errors.

You have a perverted spirit that thinks only of murdering the conscience.

Just as the devil is disorderly and jumbles things together, so your writings and head are equally disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

YOU IGNORANT BASTARD !!!!

Mind you, the original quote is made by me so do all you like... doesnt chanage the fact that you are....

A TRIBALISTIC IGNORANT BASTARD !!!!

i requiem meam doleat !!!!

it is clear you are too weak and feeble-minded to fight your war by yourself; that is why you were roaming nairaland for someone to support you. You thoughless empty-headed flaathead.

i didn't read your oral diarrhea. Nothing good can come out of a bastard's mouth. You are actually the bastard here. Don't forget that your mother was fvcked and raped by almanjiri soldiers during the civil war. Your true father should be up north; he should be a retired soldier by now. Hold your prostitute mother well and she will confess about her sexcapade with the uncircumcized almanjiri soldier. As for me, no war was fought in my country. So, nothing can make me a bastard. But you, even your mother cannot deny it that you are a bastard. I can also see you are a newbie, a small boy and a green leaf; that is why your conduct bears similarity to that of an ignoramus.

Yes, i love my tribe with passion and i will not allow a bastard flaathead, a begger on the street of lagos to deride us.

I hope you are ready for this war of words. because i don't plan to leave you alone until you run mad. If you don't carry your cry for mercy to every part of nairaland and to Facebook and twitter and government house, i will never let you rest.

Bastard ignorant fool of a flaathead!!!
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
tonytony208:

it is clear you are too weak and feeble-minded to fight your war by yourself; that is why you were roaming nairaland for someone to support you. You thoughless empty-headed flaathead.

i didn't read your oral diarrhea. Nothing good can come out of a bastard's mouth. You are actually the bastard here. Don't forget that your mother was fvcked and raped by almanjiri soldiers during the civil war. Your true father should be up north; he should be a retired soldier by now. Hold your prostitute mother well and she will confess about her sexcapade with the uncircumcized almanjiri soldier. As for me, no war was fought in my country. So, nothing can make me a bastard. But you, even your mother cannot deny it that you are a bastard. I can also see you are a newbie, a small boy and a green leaf; that is why your conduct bears similarity to that of an ignoramus.

Yes, i love my tribe with passion and i will not allow a bastard flaathead, a begger on the street of lagos to deride us.

I hope you are ready for this war of words. because i don't plan to leave you alone until you run mad. If you don't carry your cry for mercy to every part of nairaland and to Facebook and twitter and government house, i will never let you rest.

Bastard ignorant fool of a flaathead!!!

Go to hell jarey i am tru with with your ignorant bastard a*** Mind you, there are some threads in which i mentioned your username stating how ignorant and tribalist you are. Its your duty to find them. In the mean time.... i Got the ace and that will teach you how to talk..... STUPID BOY !!!!

You are still what you are......

AN IGNORANT BASTARD!!!

I am done!!!
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by tonytony208(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
magnificcio:

Go to hell jarey i am tru with with your ignorant bastard a*** Mind you, there are some threads in which i mentioned your username stating how ignorant and tribalist you are. Its your duty to find them. In the mean time.... i Got the ace and that will teach you how to talk..... STUPID BOY !!!!

You are still what you are......

AN IGNORANT BASTARD!!!

I am done!!!

no you are not done. This is the beginning. I will not stop until you have tachycardia. Your tachycardia will lead to high blood pressure and coma is not far from you. When are you going to cry to other parts of nairaland? Curse be on you if you stop. May your generation never know good if you stop.

I am just warming up now. Next time, you will never comment on a discussion you dont know the beginning. When are you crying to Facebook? You are a confirmed BASTARD if you stop.
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
tonytony208:

no you are not done. This is the beginning. I will not stop until you have tachycardia. Your tachycardia will lead to high blood pressure and coma is not far from you. When are you going to cry to other parts of nairaland? Curse be on you if you stop. May your generation never know good if you stop.

I am just warming up now. Next time, you will never comment on a discussion you dont know the beginning. When are you crying to Facebook? You are a confirmed BASTARD if you stop.

I thought i said i am done with you, cos you are too intellectually shallow for me(oh i forgot, you are an illiterate ).... men i dont need virus comments from HiV patients like you!!!!

Get a life and better still learn how to be tolerant.....

Its obvious that my latest move got you itching to have one back... guess what, we are not equals so i will no longer diginfy your errors, so it is you who things will not be well with!!! I dont need to go to face book, i hate face book, i got the ace up ma sleeve!!!

I hope this will teach you a lesson on how to talk and how to be tolerant.... this is the last (that is if you are foolish enof to keep whining like a b**** )

YOU BASTARD!!!
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by tonytony208(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
magnificcio:

I thought i said i am done with you, cos you are too intellectually shallow for me(oh i forgot, you are an illiterate ).... men i dont need virus comments from HiV patients like you!!!!

Get a life and better still learn how to be tolerant.....

Its obvious that my latest move got you itching to have one back... guess what, we are not equals so i will no longer diginfy your errors, so it is you who things will not be well with!!! I dont need to go to face book, i hate face book, i got the ace up ma sleeve!!!

I hope this will teach you a lesson on how to talk and how to be tolerant.... this is the last (that is if you are foolish enof to keep whining like a b**** )

YOU BASTARD!!!

i didn't read your nonsense. But one thing am sure of is, you are bastard and your mother is a prostitute. Don't be so hard on your mother for being a prostitute; she is an osu (the outcast). So her lowly birth made her mad and she took solace in prostitution; especially when your supposed father couldn't satisfy her insatiable sexual need like she is a dog.

So, how do you like this story of your life, bastard? Like i informed you earlier, this fun is just beginning.
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2015
tonytony208:

i didn't read your nonsense. But one thing am sure of is, you are bastard and your mother is a prostitute. Don't be so hard on your mother for being a prostitute; she is an osu (the outcast). So her lowly birth made her mad and she took solace in prostitution; especially when your supposed father couldn't satisfy her insatiable sexual need like she is a dog.

So, how do you like this story of your life, bastard? Like i informed you earlier, this fun is just beginning.

You see your problem is that you trying so hard....
But i am not suprised at your wasted efforts to

I have tried to uplift you from your ignorance but to no avail!!!

My Mother is doing good, my Dad is doing good also....
So you can look into the mirror and continue making a fool of your self if it makes you feel good

My birth was painless, and my family never had a history of prostitution.... we are respected loyal Nigerian citizens of Igbo extraction

Me i am also doing great.... so i am not moved by what you said....

The only fun you created is the illusion that you are winning.... Trust me, you are not ... you have just succeded in showing how ignorant you are!!!

There is a thread on Biafra and Massob going on ,on the front page...

If you are who you say you are, i dare you to insult the Igbo on that thread!!! (Not like you would dare try it , but you can give it a shot and get shot on the face!!!! )

If you dont log out with tails in between your legs eh......

Then my user name is not magnificcio...

EOD!!!
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by tonytony208(m): 2:02am On Feb 06, 2015
magnificcio:

You see your problem is that you trying so hard....
But i am not suprised at your wasted efforts to

I have tried to uplift you from your ignorance but to no avail!!!

My Mother is doing good, my Dad is doing good also....
So you can look into the mirror and continue making a fool of your self if it makes you feel good

My birth was painless, and my family never had a history of prostitution.... we are respected loyal Nigerian citizens of Igbo extraction

Me i am also doing great.... so i am not moved by what you said....

The only fun you created is the illusion that you are winning.... Trust me, you are not ... you have just succeded in showing how ignorant you are!!!

There is a thread on Biafra and Massob going on ,on the front page...

If you are who you say you are, i dare you to insult the Igbo on that thread!!! (Not like you would dare try it , but you can give it a shot and get shot on the face!!!! )

If you dont log out with tails in between your legs eh......

Then my user name is not magnificcio...

EOD!!!

hahahaha...BASTARD!!!!

Just like i suspected, you can't fight your battle alone. You had to employ banished miscreants like you to do your fighting for you. YOU ARE A WEAKLING; AN EMPTY HEADED BASTARD!!!

Last time i checked, MASSOB is an outlaw organization in igboland. You are my dog. So, go and tell them that your nightmare tonytony208 has abused you again. Make sure you are crying as you tell them, so that they can take you serious.

I read the way you reported to them the other time: "a guy called tonytony208 is abusing igbos". Your words look like those of a crying baby, which is what you are; a cry cry baby.

Boy you are a steupid learner. Like i told you before, I'm waiting to attend your funeral. I will never let you off until you die of hypertension.

BASTARD OSU!!!
Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by fxbomovi: 2:41am On Feb 06, 2015
buy this fashion beautiful wrist
watch @ very cheap whole sale
price. we ship to you no matter
where you are in Nigeria!

Re: Help On Aliexpress Purchase by kasmail(m): 3:46am On Feb 06, 2015
You guys need real education.
A well morally trained individuals will not put up this show of madness you two just displayed. ... I pity those that invested in your education cos its a waste. @tonytony208 and @magnificio

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? / Found Something Great With Universal Plan B / Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.