Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:28 AM

Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' (2303 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2015
nickz:
wtf!.....hahahhahahahhaha
I totally forgot that one oh!shocked
2,3,4,11 I supposesad
#teamvirgin
ok...i don't like virgins. undecided
Upload your picture lemme confirm if u're drop-dread gorgeous. tongue
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by cupidhero(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:

You didn't get a mention...
Cupid needs no mention!
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by naijaboiy: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:

Lol..
1) i'm not searching for them on Nairaland..
2.) i was showing him flaws- i.e he can't among them. smiley
Lol...ok

But you can't know until you've tasted him. smiley
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...ok

But you can't know until you've tasted him. smiley
Tasted? cheesy
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by naijaboiy: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:

Tasted? cheesy
ROTFL gringrin

I knew you would look at the word in another light grin

Well I meant giving him a chance smiley

And you just said something about not liking virgins shocked
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Karleb(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
If I say I fall in no 9 someone will say I'm prouding. So, I won't talk.
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL gringrin

I knew you would look at the word in another light grin

Well I meant giving him a chance smiley

And you just said something about not liking virgins shocked
Lol @giving him chance.
As for virgins, they should go and get experience from other girls first but after that, no flirting any more. undecided
Well, i still don't mind...
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by naijaboiy: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:

Lol @giving him chance.
As for virgins, they should go and get experience from other girls first but after that, no flirting any more. undecided
Well, i still don't mind...
hmmmmmm

But you want to preserve your own.

Is what is good for the goose not also sauce for the gander? smiley
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Hazardd(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:

They don't blow their own trumpet.
And, they don't frequent romance section. undecided

i dont even know what you you doing here in romance section... undecided
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

hmmmmmm

But you want to preserve your own.

Is what is good for the goose not also sauce for the gander? smiley
It's a choice. tongue
Learning self control would help when i'm married. smiley
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by naijaboiy: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:

It's a choice. tongue
Learning self control would help when i'm married. smiley
i mean won't you also like it if he keeps his virginity?

How about you learn how to control yourself and then your husband still cheats on you because he had been a flirt.

And I hope you know that getting married as a virgin doesn't necessarily mean you will not be a séx freak when the cherry has been popped.

It's also very possible for you to cheat,,in fact 100% possible.

It's just a thing of the mind. wink
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Emodeee: 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
@rebekkah put ur picture in ur DP so we cn c whether ya face is as beautiful as ya write up.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

i mean won't you also like it if he keeps his virginity?

How about you learn how to control yourself and then your husband still cheats on you because he had been a flirt.

And I hope you know that getting married as a virgin doesn't necessarily mean you will not be a séx freak when the cherry has been popped.

It's also very possible for you to cheat,,in fact 100% possible.

It's just a thing of the mind. wink
That's why I need a God fearing man. smiley

I don't mind getting married to a virgin. Anyone goes.
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by naijaboiy: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:

That's why I need a God fearing man. smiley

I don't mind getting married to a virgin. Anyone goes.
gringrin
Chai!! grin
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by nickz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:

ok...i don't like virgins. undecided
Upload your picture lemme confirm if u're drop-dead gorgeous. tongue
lmaocheesy...you are evil
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Emodeee: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2015
shout out to those galz who r virgins only on nairaland. talk is cheap.
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2015
Luvly write up, kudos!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Find Prostitutes In Nigeria Easily / Hope U Learnt Ur Lesson From Yesterday Valentine. / Why ME

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.