Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Order Your Vehicles Directly From Usa - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order Your Vehicles Directly From Usa (763 Views)

Import Your Vehicles Directly From Cotonou. Contact Us For Any Types Of Cars. / Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / Pre-order Your Vehicles Directly From Manheim Usa/canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Vehicles Directly From Usa by cleanautos: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2008
ORDER YOUR VEHICLES DIRECTLY FROM USA

STEPS REQUIRED:

1. You provide the model and the details of the vehicle you desire to purchase.
2. We negotiate and agree on the price, including shipping charges.
3. Our lawyer in Nigeria puts the agreement in writing. All parties sign the agreement.
4. You make payments to one of our agents in Nigeria, who is a bank manager or a lawyer.
5. After payment is confirmed, we arrange for the shipment of the vehicle.
6. Shipping documents are sent to you through the agent indicated in step 4 above.
7. Unless otherwise agreed to, you will be responsible for clearing the vehicle from the Nigerian Customs.

For more information, send email to clean.autos@yahoo.com.
Re: Order Your Vehicles Directly From Usa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2008
A few questions Sir/Ma,

What percentage of payment is made upfront?
Where is your Lawyer/Bank Manager located i.e. business address?
Re: Order Your Vehicles Directly From Usa by cleanautos: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2008
@Wwheelz,

It is from 30% to 80%, depending on the total price and the type of vehicle. If less than 100%, we will be responsible for clearing the good and the total price must reflect the cost of clearing. The bank is UBA or Diamond. The UBA bank manager and the lawyer are located in Lagos. Their addresses will be provided when you are ready.
Re: Order Your Vehicles Directly From Usa by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 20, 2008
cleanautos, I'm not looking to buy but thought the information would be useful to potential clients. Thanks for providing details.
Re: Order Your Vehicles Directly From Usa by Busybody2(f): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2008
wwheelz:

cleanautos, I'm not looking to buy but thought the information would be useful to potential clients. Thanks for providing details.

Hello loff kiss I can see that you a doing a very good job here, goodnight, my bed calleth grin
Re: Order Your Vehicles Directly From Usa by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 20, 2008
Hey Girl, just heading off to bed myself. Have a fun weekend.

Poster, sorry oo! really not trying to derail your thread just that busy_body is my sister.
Re: Order Your Vehicles Directly From Usa by cleanautos: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2008
Check your mail. The quote has been sent.

(1) (Reply)

2001 Honda Accord CHECK IT OUT / Fresh Toks Toyota Camry Wagon 1996 Model Needed! / Gl Class Gl450 2007 : Present Mileage 54k: Price 8.5mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.