Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Funny But Very True,poster Of GEJ! Wat Do U Tink? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny But Very True,poster Of GEJ! Wat Do U Tink? (1125 Views)

Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died / 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja / Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny But Very True,poster Of GEJ! Wat Do U Tink? by ojmaroni247(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
For me I feel the poster is correct,I tink he should repeat. Like if u feel same way!

1 Like

Re: Funny But Very True,poster Of GEJ! Wat Do U Tink? by dguyindcorner(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
and if he fails again he will repeat again and again and again...abi?

NIGERIA IS NOT FOR EXPERIMENT. GET SENSE

1 Like

Re: Funny But Very True,poster Of GEJ! Wat Do U Tink? by dat9jaguy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
ojmaroni247:
For me I feel the poster is correct,I tink he should repeat. Like if u feel same way!

Some failures in school,you are either demoted or withdrawn.With the score card of GEJ i feel withdrawal is fair enough .

#febuhari

1 Like

Re: Funny But Very True,poster Of GEJ! Wat Do U Tink? by walexbiz(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
ops you dont get it, when a child fails first year secon year, third year the student is adviced to withdraw but Nigerians been sympathic they gave him a fourth year to prove his mettle yet he still messed rather than impeach and disgrace him they decided to relieve him of his post by voting him out. Mr ops i hope you get the logic
Re: Funny But Very True,poster Of GEJ! Wat Do U Tink? by ojmaroni247(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ should repeat!
Re: Funny But Very True,poster Of GEJ! Wat Do U Tink? by ojmaroni247(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
grin GEJ till 2019!
Re: Funny But Very True,poster Of GEJ! Wat Do U Tink? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jonah failure to big, he is asked to withdraw. Make he go otuke go dey sell fish grin

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: American Based Firm Sponsoring APC Campaign / Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – Jonathan / See Pictures Of Asari Dokubo At Gej's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.