Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 Manifesto Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 Manifesto Website (1136 Views)

Critics Failed To Create Enmity Between Buhari, Osinbajo – Tinubu / Must-watch: The Journey To Change: Buhari & Osinbajo 2015 / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 Manifesto Website by Topiipii(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
I came across this website a few minutes ago detailing the plans of the above named candidates for Nigerians if elected. So, Nigerians don't be deceived, don't let anyone tell you that the opposition does not have plans for you, take your time to read through and make your decisions as you should based on what is on offer.

https://www.profyemiosinbajo.com/our-manifesto/

I hope to see such from other candidates and I'm on the look out for them. Be informed Nigerians!
Cc. barcanista, aresa, anonimi, FireFire, jingh, iichidodo, ichidodo, lalasticlala, LMAyedun, Ilugunboy, Obinoscopy, BlackTechnology, WhiteTechnology, NgeneUkwenu, Obiagelli, Gbawe, NairalandOP, KanwuliaJara, PhockPhockman, donphilopus, Pataki, Johnnyessence etc.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 Manifesto Website by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
We all know that General Muhammadu Buhari and Prof Yemi Osinbajo mean well for Nigeria. Buhari excelled and was distinctive in his Military and administrative career, Prof Osinbajo excelled excellently as a Teacher, a legal luminary, a Pastor and an administrator. Both men have enough to offer Nigerians. I am absolutely convinced that Nigerians will get it right this time by returning them to office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 Manifesto Website by dguyindcorner(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
This is good but not good enough. The awareness is very minimal.

I think they should print this on dailies, advert boards, campaign posters and mention it in their speech, it will go a long way as many people are waiting to see this.

SAI APC
SAI BUHARI
SAI AMBODE
SAI NIGERIA
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 Manifesto Website by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
We all know that General Muhammadu Buhari and Prof Yemi Osinbajo mean well for Nigeria. Buhari excelled and was distinctive in his Military and administrative career, Prof Osinbajo excelled excellently as a Teacher, a legal luminary, a Pastor and an administrator. Both men have enough to offer Nigerians. I am absolutely convinced that Nigerians will get it right this time by returning them to office.

How do we know that for sure.. not bidding any slurry argument but just asking.. A manifesto these days is just a list of promises used to give assurances to voting masses that you are electable and you should be voted based solely on the pledges and promises you have made.

Compare with Manifestos in the UK, US or Germany, France, Japan,Thailand and China... Manifestos are backed by clear, achievable, feasible plans that consider the factors for sustainability given the potential and existing resources available.

He has articulated what he will do if elected, where and how will he get the wherewithal ? I know manifestos are spur of the moment write-ups and yes they are usually drawn up with the elections in sight.. they typically (in Africa) do not consider the Economic and Social realities that can challenge their pledges. in simple terms, you cannot stick your finger into the air and say you will give 740,000 immediate jobs, How? Where and When?

over to you, my fellow citizen

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 Manifesto Website by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Manifesto or not...wot we nid is continuity, competence, democracy, and transformation.............. Good governance is our watchword.....Gej is working, gej til 2019
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 Manifesto Website by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Manifesto or not...wot we nid is continuity, competence, democracy, and transformation.............. Good governance is our watchword.....Gej is working, gej til 2019

Unfortunately.. Passion alone cannot guarantee Good Governance.. it must be leveraged with Political Will, Zero Tolerance to Corruption, Swift Delivery of Justice irregardless of the Person, Groups or Persons involved. For Good Governance to be sustainable.. core Institutions that influence governance must be refined through the Fire of Reforms and must be empowered to thoroughly penalize infractions without undue influence from God-fathers, Party Members, Religious and Ethnic Bias and Illiteracy-in-Government. (i.e Okonjo Iweala)

Sweet words when spoken too often can become a Mantra for Truth even if they are LIES. too many Nigerians have died from the intransigence of elected Leaders in this Country.. yet these leaders are still alive.. when in some democratic countries, they would either be in prison or executed with extreme prejudice.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 Manifesto Website by Firefire(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
“Three people were in a car and the car broke down at night. So, they went to a farm to stay. And the farmer said “well, I I have two beds, but the third would have to go and sleep in the barn. And the first one that went to sleep in the barn, I think a Hindu or so, very soon he came and said “sorry I can’t sleep in the barn because there is a cow there and the cow is our god and I can’t sleep with my god.

“So, the Jew said I can go and sleep there because cow is not my god. But very soon, he came back and said “oh, I’didnt know there is a pig there, a pig is an unclean animal to us. I can’t sleep with the pig.”

“And the third person said “no problem, cow or pig whatever, is not my problem. And he was a politician. He went to sleep and very soon, there was a knock on the door. The farmer opened the door and found the cow and the pig standing by the door and they said “we can’t sleep in the barn because there is a politician there.”

“So, the farmer asked them “why”? They said “because by tomorrow morning, we will become liars.” And he said to them ‘how come?’ And they said ‘because he’s (politician) been with us for just five minutes and he has promised us so many things. He promised us that as soon as he gets home, he would air-condition the barn, he would give us colour television.... .’

Do I need to say more?” - Pastor E. Adebayo (RCCG)

beware of Buhari and his team of liars

(1) (Reply)

In Response To Asari Dokubo’s Call To Arms / Stomach Infrastructure: Ambode (APC Gov Aspirant) Shares American Rice - PICTURE / Yoruba Elders Fraudulent Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.