Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Cartoon of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) Appears In The New Edition Of Charlie Hebdo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cartoon of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) Appears In The New Edition Of Charlie Hebdo (911 Views)

I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival / Cute Pics Of Charlie Boy's Twin Grandsons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) Appears In The New Edition Of Charlie Hebdo by businessMODE(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
The cover of the first edition of the French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo since its staff were murderously attacked by Islamist gunmen last week shows a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed crying and holding up a “Je suis Charlie” sign under the words: “All is forgiven”.

The front page was released to media ahead of the magazine’s publication on Wednesday. Three million copies of the special “survivors’ edition” are being printed and will be made available in 25 countries, translated into 16 languages because of international demand.

In each edition for the past 22 years there has not been one where there have not been caricatures of the pope, Jesus, priests, rabbis, imams ou Mohammed and they see no reason why it shouldn't appear because they were attacked ....

see new cartoon on >>> http://www.gossipha.com/prophet-mohammed-saw-cartoon-appears-new-edition-charlie-hebdo-magazine-holding-je-suis-charlie-sign/
Re: Cartoon of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) Appears In The New Edition Of Charlie Hebdo by temitemi1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
I spit on the religion of violence embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P: Yemi Alade’s Dad Passes On / Muna Obiekwe Is Alive / Too Close! Nicki Minaj Shares Sexy Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.