Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari (2000 Views)

20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command / Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari by 2tek: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
The governor of Lagos state, Babatunde Raji Fashola while canvassing for votes for the APC Lagos gubernatorial candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode urged Lagosians not to vote for Jimi Agbaje of the PDP, claiming that he was too old to be governor of Lagos state. He claimed that at 59, Jimi Agbaje was too old and not strong enough to cope with the day to day tedious job of governing a state like Lagos. He further said, "when you call him(Jimi) at night he wont answer you because he would be tired and sleeping - apparently referring to how weak Jimi would be if elected Governor.

At 73 is Buhari strong enough to cope with the tedious day to day task of governing a country as large as Nigeria, many people queried. We all know the perchant nigerian politicians have for 2nd term, after 1st term,Buhari would want to go for 2nd tenure,at 81 will Buhari be strong enough to deal with the strenuous responsibility of governing Nigeria, more people asked. Many nigerians feel fashola is directly or indirectly telling Nigerians NOT to vote for Buhari. what do u think?

SOURCE - channels tv

1 Like

Re: Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari by Wittylens(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
APC Is A Confused Party.

Fashola Is A Confused Member

Buhari Is A Confused Candidate.

Confusion Everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari by besttrader: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Well, they'll always be political points here and there. The fact remains that before the assumption of GEJ into power it was undoubtedly proven that PDP did fail, but Nigerian thought GEJ would be able to tow a positive path, knowing full well that most of his political career has seen in a deputy role in a larger part.

This was probably the first time he was going to assume a lead role. Having said that, Nigerians also thought that he was going to offer us something different going by his education, non-military history, and the guy kept mute all through the cabal saga (during the demise of Ya'ardua). Well, I for once thought GEJ would be decisive and head-on in dealing with Nigeria's lingering problem.

So when the elections came, having known that OBJ had failed woefully, the slogan was "Vote the person, not the party", it was evident in 2011 that PDP was a total failure and had nothing to show Nigerians post 1999.

I can speak for myself, I voted for GEJ in 2011 and I'm appalled by that decision. I'll try to correct it to send a clear message to all, that non-performance would be punished by the electorate. There're questions concerning Buhari, but I'll give him a try as well. It is evident, that if this administration is given another 4-years, reflecting on the impunity in which they have run the state, it'll be cataclysmic. Considering the fact that GEJ would prefer to fund Tompolo instead of Nigerian Navy, release El-Mustapha instead of keep him in jail, pardon Diepreye Alamieyeseigha instead of jail him, bring back Tony Anineh to govt. instead of jail him for his Mr. fix it fraud, jail subsidy thieves instead of letting them roam, say "The US Would Know if $20 billion is missing in Nigeria", instead of release the audit report, the list goes on and on.

I'll give GMB a chance and overlook this, I hope he doesn't waste it too! Come jail all these thieves, IBB, OBJ, Atiku, 99% of past and serving governors, Chairmen of LGA (past and Present), Ministers (past & Present), et al. Only then can our children become politically aware that when you steal you get imprisoned, maybe we'll build a Nigeria where civility reigns and thieves are shown their place (Kirikiri). We need that foundation, where thieves are placed behind bars not given National Honors.
Re: Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari by agedmanng: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
An average Nigerian politician is a fool, be it APC or PDP. I only pity the people wasting their time supporting them.
Re: Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
2tek:
The governor of Lagos state, Babatunde Raji Fashola while canvassing for votes for the APC Lagos gubernatorial candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode urged Lagosians not to vote for Jimi Agbaje of the PDP, claiming that he was too old to be governor of Lagos state. He claimed that at 59, Jimi Agbaje was too old and not strong enough to cope with the day to day tedious job of governing a state like Lagos. He further said, "when you call him(Jimi) at night he wont answer you because he would be tired and sleeping - apparently referring to how weak Jimi would be if elected Governor.

At 73 is Buhari strong enough to cope with the tedious day to day task of governing a country as large as Nigeria, many people queried. We all know the perchant nigerian politicians have for 2nd term, after 1st term,Buhari would want to go for 2nd tenure,at 81 will Buhari be strong enough to deal with the strenuous responsibility of governing Nigeria, more people asked. Many nigerians feel fashola is directly or indirectly telling Nigerians NOT to vote for Buhari. what do u think?

SOURCE - channels tv

a message for only the wise, is he in benue state for their rally?
Re: Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari by charlesamos123: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
fashola knws dat already becos even buhari at his campaign could not remember the name his vice president, what more can we say, in as much as its not all about age, but looking at it sincerely we can see dat age is not on his side, listen to the way he speaks during his campaign. lets make the right choice.#GEJWINNINGTEAM

1 Like

Re: Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari by Daniel058(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin
Re: Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari by achinaboy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
i wonder why a nigerian will vote for Buhari,
Re: Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Senility coupled with illiteracy is the case of buhari.

(1) (Reply)

From The Archive Of Gmb....... Beware ...viewers Discretion Advised / Taraba State Governorship Election Result / Woman Who Hit The President With Mango Rewarded With New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.