Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,621 members, 7,911,623 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) (27845 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by ElFenomeno1: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
olrotimi:
you don't need to spew putrid stuffs just becos you have access to the net.

There is nothing putrid about what he posted.

Fu...cking dunderhead!
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by tmulta: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Goodluck Ebele Jonahtan is for the people n by the people.

So dnt be surprise of what u jst see

He is the president of nigeria n he will be de president of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
All wearing uniforms
RedArrow:
Same people, different Location
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by okestev: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
speak2emmalex:
Father I thank you for giving us President Goodluck Jonathan till 2019.

On the other hand....We will be colleting donations for Buhari Handkerchief Foundation (BHF). We don't want him and his party leaders to run out of fresh white handkerchiefs this time.

How old are you? ask yourself and your elders, how has this GEJ Govt better your life in the last 6 yrs. Reasonable and serious minded people who would not sell their future for Rice, Okada, Ankara and Stipends like you SYCOPHANT felows, would yearn for a better leasdership...

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by okestev: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
RedArrow:
rented crowd always
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by yorke1: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
olrotimi:
I'm one of the few who can proudly say, 'i was there, live! '. I went there for some reasons :
^ 'cos I don't usually miss epoch making events.(I actually traveled down from PH this morning to be part of the event'
^ To see the 'clueless one' myself
^ To see what a massive political gathering looks like and what it entails
^ To see for myself if PDP can pull a massive crowd and commands followership.
All in all, I can say it was worth the while. The turn out was mega-massive. The crowd outside the stadium was more than that inside the 5000 capacity stadium. And finally, Ebonyi is firmly in PDP's hands.(NB, I was also @the. Buhari rally in Ebonyi and tbh, APC stands no chance, not even half in this state.

Thanks for the update. This is the kind of news that gladdens my heart.

GEj till Buhari goes to write his SSCE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Adelebadmos(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
I dey laugh oooooooo

Kekekekeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

100% SE vote unfortunately cannot help the shoeless presido this time around.

Eboyins, waste not your votes....

I don't talk too much.

Change is here already.

Sai Buhari FeBuhari 14th!

GEJ till 29th May, 2015.

May 29, 2015, Buhari/Osinbajo in..Jonathan/Sambo out ...back to Otueke..

Ooooo Sambo returns to a village in Kaduna state.

APC! Change Jonathan!

Sai Buahri!
Sai Buhari!!
Sai Buhari!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by tundemogba12(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
My own is that even if GEJ wins the election, all of us will still suffer together for the next 4 yrs irrespective of party affiliation. So vote wisely!
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by honeric01(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
olrotimi:
and I was also a TANist @Buhari's campaign? you see your life in black & white HD flatscreen?

What makes you think you're the only one that leaves his or state just to experience what you say you like to experience? what if 50% of the crowd do the same thing you do at campaign grounds? moving from states to states?

BTW, only kids will believe the "was also at Buhari's campaign grounds" going through your comments alone. grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by MadCow1: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
dazdilijae:

Buhari said 2011 was his last election... Now he has gone back on his word angry

Down with Terrorism .....
Vote for continuity... so we don't go backwards as we did when we voted Yaudua and he abandoned the power projects started by OBJ thereby setting us years back in our quest for uninterrupted power
Vote GEJ

What are you continuing?

Continuity of more girls being kidnapped?
Continuity of Bus Park Bombings?
continuity of Corruption?
Continuity of missing billions of Dollars?
Continuity of students being slaughtered in Schools?
Continuity of Patience Jonathan disrupting state politics?
Continuity of no Power supply?
Continuity of importing Petroleum products and paying shady subsidies to corrupt persons?
Continuity of insecurity?
Continuity of paying Militants more money for nothing than National service corp members?
Continuity of devaluing our Naira even further?
Continuity of the president living a luxurious lifestyle whilst declaring austerity measures on the rest of NIGERIANS?
Continuity of plundering our foreign reserves?
Continuity of illegally purchasing bulletproof cars in cohorts with other crooks and getting away with it?
Continuity of illegally renting private jets for billions by the NNPC?

What exactly are you continuing?

I doubt you would be continuing with such ineptitude if your loved one were one of the over 40 students that got killed in Mubi or if your siblings were one of the over 50 graduates that died in the just recently held immigrations and prisons recruitment exercise. And remember that nobody ever faced trial for that matter nor even lost their jobs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Watching GEJ trying hard to campaign without attack at Abakaliki, but he is talking like someone seeking the position for the first time. Guy wake up, you've been woefully on the job for 6 years
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by fleet7(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Ebonyi will reject PDP and embrace #Change

change to gerontocracy, buhari time has passed he had his chance. GEJ is the change

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Emmyaba2015: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Ebonyi will reject PDP and embrace #Change
not even one person will vote for Apc in Ebonyi state. No that, because am from there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Daniel058(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nctrice:
mehn I miss that town call abakaliki, the photos reminds me of when I use to conduct cds in that same stadium! #Nostalgia
abakaliki na beta place nah.. grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wetin ebonyi people sabi? Smh, dey should keep hailing the cause of dia under development
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by jteku(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
BREAKING TIMES has uncovered details of the expensive lifestyle of Zahra Buhari, one of the daughters of APC Presidential Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari.

Contrary to the impression being created by General Buhari that he is a poor, humble, modest and incorruptible former Head of State, the lifestyle of his children, notably Zahra Buhari – a Medical Microbiology student of the University of Surrey, United Kingdom, speaks otherwise.

Investigative reports show that Buhari may have spent about £150,000 in the past four years on just Zahra who is one of his several daughters, with her tuition alone gulping about £64,000 and £86,000 spent on accommodation, travels and other living expenses in the UK. This, when converted to Naira, amount to about N40 million. For a man who claims to have only 150 cows and N1 million in his bank account, this lavish and expensive lifestyle doesn’t add up.

Early on Tuesday, Zahra created a stir on Twitter when some nicely photo-shopped photographs of her were released online. She is also spotted in one of the pictures on a shopping spree with a friend in a shop on London High Street.

Zahra Buhari and a friend on a shopping

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by lutheran(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
masterpower:

IF YOU SAY THIS IN EBONYI THEY WILL KILL YOU.
YOU THINK THEY ARE COWARDS LIKE YOUR PEOPLE?
you are right and it's because they are yet to civilised, they kill any how, I never know some part of igbo are still lacking behind to this extent, until I live among them ..........but things will be a bit different this time around because the present Governor loyalist, all of them are now in labour party , it's a battle in that local govt I am right now between pdp and labour party
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by dejavume: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
SAME GOES TO GMB

seyema:
Not everybody here will vote 4 him

Some are jus there because they haven't seen him in real person before

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Eziachi: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
olrotimi:
I'm one of the few who can proudly say, 'i was there, live! '. I went there for some reasons :
^ 'cos I don't usually miss epoch making events.(I actually traveled down from PH this morning to be part of the event'
^ To see the 'clueless one' myself
^ To see what a massive political gathering looks like and what it entails
^ To see for myself if PDP can pull a massive crowd and commands followership.
All in all, I can say it was worth the while. The turn out was mega-massive. The crowd outside the stadium was more than that inside the 5000 capacity stadium. And finally, Ebonyi is firmly in PDP's hands.(NB, I was also @the. Buhari rally in Ebonyi and tbh, APC stands no chance, not even half in this state.
Very balanced report in my opinion.
Even an unborn child knew that Jonathan will win handsomely in the SE and SS. But opposition hope or strategy is, if they can stop the 98% turn out of last time, because that was where the election was rigged and lost.

They will hope that the likes of Amaechi, Rochas can stop that even by 20% that will make a huge difference, not because they hoped in hell to win.
If Buhari get 15% from both zones rerespectively I think that they will count it as a huge success when compared to 2011.

The same with Jonathan in the north, if they can reduce the opposition lead significantly but takes reasonable amount of vote, that's a success especially in Jigawa, Sokoto, Niger, Yobe and Kaduna. The crisis in the NE is to their advantage.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Eziachi: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
jteku:
BREAKING TIMES has uncovered details of the expensive lifestyle of Zahra Buhari, one of the daughters of APC Presidential Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari.

Contrary to the impression being created by General Buhari that he is a poor, humble, modest and incorruptible former Head of State, the lifestyle of his children, notably Zahra Buhari – a Medical Microbiology student of the University of Surrey, United Kingdom, speaks otherwise.

Investigative reports show that Buhari may have spent about £150,000 in the past four years on just Zahra who is one of his several daughters, with her tuition alone gulping about £64,000 and £86,000 spent on accommodation, travels and other living expenses in the UK. This, when converted to Naira, amount to about N40 million. For a man who claims to have only 150 cows and N1 million in his bank account, this lavish and expensive lifestyle doesn’t add up.

Early on Tuesday, Zahra created a stir on Twitter when some nicely photo-shopped photographs of her were released online. She is also spotted in one of the pictures on a shopping spree with a friend in a shop on London High Street.

Zahra Buhari and a friend on a shopping
£150k in four years? What sort of education is she receiving? Does she eat gold for breakfast?
Where the heck is London high street? grin grin
The maximum charged tuition by law is £9k annually and that is for premium courses like medical science.
When people write this kind of stuff, who do they believe it's for? Some juvenile?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by abiambo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Nice campaign......but no vote from me until someone talks about getting Nigeria off oil.

And no one is talking about that yet!
Rice mill, automobile industry, cement export, entertainment industry, not to talk about agriculture.... Gej is d way forward #FailBuhari

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by okeyokeyjah(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
O boy eeh .... who say dis Man no go win again ? abi d person dey chop 4rm anus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by austinbrown: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lovely.
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by tmodeltoluene(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ TILL 2050

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
abiambo:

Rice mill, automobile industry, cement export, entertainment industry, not to talk about agriculture.... Gej is d way forward #FailBuhari

No...that isn't enough.

We must manufacture everything from raw materials......and we must go into heavy industry.

Rice mill,so what? Are we not still importing rice?
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Bifwoli: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ (God Elect Jonathan)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
RedArrow:
hahahahahahahahaah! U b bad guy bros! grin
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by ajaerochyms(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=olaboy001 post=29847740][b]GEJ please don't take our kindness for weakness, because it'll be your last err speak for your slf

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by hohafrank(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
RedArrow:
You will be caught napping by the grace of God.
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Flets: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
After seeing the simultaneous great works in the Agricultural sector, automobile sector, new universities, alamajiri schools, railway transport, better roads, free and fair elections, Freedom of Information bill, better airports, unbundling the power sector and buiding 37 new dams, Nigeria Content Development,equipping a 30 year old deficient military in the fight against terrorism, e-wallet system for fertilizer distribution...... Among very many achievements

Who in his right senses would not want another four years of these great feats?

What does a senile and violent 72 year old dictator and sharia crusader bring to the table after dragging us back 30years ago.

GEJ till 2019 and probably 2023

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Flets: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

No...that isn't enough.

We must manufacture everything from raw materials......and we must go into heavy industry.

Rice mill,so what? Are we not still importing rice?

Are you really ok?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
"GEJ vows to do more", how can?

When oil prices were skyrocketing, he did less with more, now oil prices has fallen, so how can he do more with less?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Military Attire / Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat / Eyitayo Jegede Arrives His Polling Unit To Cast His Vote(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.