Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:59 PM

2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? (1075 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? by GentleNaaz(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
2015 election: Has any prophet prophesied that buhari will win?
Re: 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? by A7(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dear sheeple, why are you so obsessed with irrelevant things?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? by shadelek(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Maybe they have not been told coz it may not happen
Re: 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? by THUNDER4real(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Na FAILBUHARI dem prophesy...
Re: 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? by Adminisher: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
GentleNaaz:
2015 election: Has any prophet prophesied that buhari will win?

Three or four prophecies that Buhari will win. Some that Good luck will win. They don't matter, get your PVC and go and vote.
Re: 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? by osamaBUSH(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Adminisher:

Three or four prophecies that Buhari will win. Some that Good luck will win. They don't matter, get your PVC and go and vote.
I prophesy that come February the will of the nigerian people shall prevail.
Re: 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? by Caseless: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
osamaBUSH:

I prophesy that come February the will of the nigerian people shall prevail.
is that a prophecy?
BTW, some men of God have spoken in favor of buhari, they spoke in parable, hence ur inability to grasp the msg. Ofcourse, u dont expect them to go against a sitting-president in that order- telling him he would lose at d poll, but the handwriting is on the wall.
Go and get ur PVC and quit believing in 'prophecies'.
Re: 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? by osamaBUSH(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Caseless:
is that a prophecy?
BTW, some men of God have spoken in favor of buhari, they spoke in parable, hence ur inability to grasp the msg. Ofcourse, u dont expect them to go against a sitting-president in that order- telling him he would lose at d poll, but the handwriting is on the wall.
Go and get ur PVC and quit believing in 'prophecies'.
I think you misunderstood my post and likewise my reason for quoting you. I was just emphasizing the point that the election shall not be won by prophesy.
Re: 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? by amakaobiemeka: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
all are saying buhari would win but it would be june 12 where gej would rig it and end up later beign unseated b4 his tenure expires making him the last pdp president

(1) (Reply)

This Is When Nigeria Problem Started! / Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! / PDP Rejects Fani-kayode, Passes Vote Of Confidence On Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.