Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Hot New Release From Jimmy D Brown - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hot New Release From Jimmy D Brown (670 Views)

Hot New Online Buisness In Town / BUY ORIGINAL Hermes And Gucci Belts,g-shock,jesus Piece,jimmy Jatt Hat,snapbacks / Hot! New Wireless Solar Outdoor Lights (pics). Distributors Wanted Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot New Release From Jimmy D Brown by wealthmag: 5:21am On Dec 20, 2008
Any serious info marketer that want to succeed online or offline will always be on the lookout for quality information that will help them in their quest for success.
The problem is that most of these quality products are very expensive. Even when they are found, paying for them is always a problem.
Today, I have a resell right to one of such product, written by one of the internet marketing guru JIMMY D BROWN.
The eBook:

3 SURE FIRE WAYS TO GET A STEADY STREAM OF FREE TRAFFIC FOR ANY NEW PRODUCT by Jimmy D Brown

BONUS 1: The Untapped Gold Mine Of Information Product That Virtually No One Knows About. By Jimmy D Brown

BONUS 2: The Best Way To Do All Things, Info Products 17 Best Practices For Info Publishers. By Jimmy D Brown

The e-book is going for $15 at his website, you can get it here including all the bonuses by the same author for N1000
Anyone interested can post his or her email address here or contact me through email;
Wealthmag08@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Foreign Buyers For Major Food Items? / Money Making Ideas Thread / Want To Look 3 Or 5 Years Younger Without Cosmestic Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.