Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,702 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger (17116 Views)

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by zimoni(f): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Too bad.
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by Eluwilussit(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
A vote for PDP is a vote to send more Nigerians as refugee

Yes it is. But it is not because PDP is responsible for that, it is because some northern elements have decided to destabilize Jonathans govt.
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by Lawalemi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
These people and their hijab. Is it an offence for females to live in this society without it?Another striking similarity between them and the kidnapped girls. These people need to embrace the western way of life!!!! That's the only way to break their link with Boko Haramism
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by watchindelta(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
What the work of gooduck ebele presido of 9ja, David mark Senate presido and all the whole state governors that their state has been missed up with boko boiz? In fact what the interests of us about this boko boiz as Nigeriana? Because I remembered here in Warri wey ijaw n itsekiri they fight each others 1999 crisis, as the governor see say the crisis they strong day by day nah once him put cofin no movements 6 to 6. Come talk of boko boiz own way em biggggg passed crisis! Everyone just dey yarn without no interest about this issues. undecided
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by rabzy01: 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2015

Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by sirelexzy(m): 12:41am On Jan 17, 2015
GOD pls help my country nd my Brothers nd sisters in the NORTH....
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by juman(m): 1:08am On Jan 17, 2015
This is sad.

A country that is deliberately destroyed by all kinds of useless "leaders".

See how our nigerian peoples been killed and suffering.

One nigeria problem.
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 17, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I refuse to policticize this discussion. It is a shame that our brothers are not safe in their own country, even though we have a C-in-C.
My other problem is that I have not heard these Northern elders and the Sultan himself condemn the Boko Haram attacks publicly. They're just silent. This whole news is irritating me. In as much as I'm a Buhari/Osinbajo mobilizer in the south east here, I pray that any person sponsoring or promoting this Boko Haram is disgraced publicly soon. This is simply inhumanity. We should all unite against Boko Haram and stop policticizing it.

Nigerians and lies.

http://www.punchng.com/news/sultan-asks-muslims-to-unite-against-boko-haram/

http://www.informationng.com/tag/sultan-condemns-boko-haram-actions

http://nigerianssavingnigerians.org/2011/12/27/nigerian-islamic-leaders-sultan-of-sokoto-condemn-boko-haram/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by benniebest: 3:48am On Jan 17, 2015
They r cuming bck for election
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:06am On Jan 17, 2015
Instead of squaring up to Boko Haram, the i.m.b.e.c.ile president of the federal republic would rather blame the opposition & other imaginary enemies including the united states.

Sai Buhari !
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by isahsalee: 6:00am On Jan 17, 2015
Chai JONAAAAAAAH, see ur life, u see what has become of our people because of ur inexperience of go governance. It's takes more than Goodluck to take Nigeria to endorando. Buhari to effect changes I beg.
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by mentorandfriend(m): 6:20am On Jan 17, 2015
missyAL:

Nigerians and lies.

http://www.punchng.com/news/sultan-asks-muslims-to-unite-against-boko-haram/

http://www.informationng.com/tag/sultan-condemns-boko-haram-actions

http://nigerianssavingnigerians.org/2011/12/27/nigerian-islamic-leaders-sultan-of-sokoto-condemn-boko-haram/

Rubbish. Some christain groups in the north pays the sultan a courtesy visit in his palace, and he stays in that his tiny room before the visitors and condemns Boko Haram because of a courtesy visit paid. Do you at all no the meaning of condemning something? Not just during courtesy visits. You have to make it your life in order to lend weight to it. Go and ask Archbishop Desmond Tutu what condemning something publicly means. Its a fight to finish. Its because of people like you that I hate Islam. Liars, wolves in sheep's clothing, bloody killers, intolerant backward people brewing trouble in every country they find themselves in. Nonsense.
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 17, 2015
Chai.....Nigeria has never had it this bad.... cry cry cry

Goodluck is indeed badluck...Rev Mbaka
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by hahn(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2015
ichidodo:
These people decided to migrate,these migrations happen all the time..We still don't know what the fuss is about....

Its about time you start bottling and selling your stupidity
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by ichidodo: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2015
hahn:

Its about time you start bottling and selling your stupidity
F**k off, if you can't take a joke..
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by otabs555: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
Thats after 6yrs of Jonathan rule, Fellow Nigerians are now refugees in Chad

Just imagine what another 4yrs under Jonathan would be like

Tufiakwa

Sai Buhari

Change

Apc importing election materias from chad. Fool ur sef only #failbuhari14
Re: UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger by bullabong(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Zenimart:
please do refrain from insulting me. If you can't pass your message across without insulting me, then do not quote me.
count two fingers from ur right hand,raise the third finger.Keep d fourth and fifth down,I give that to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Visits Rauf Aregbesola (Photos) / Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day / Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.