Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) (37464 Views)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos) / Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
Really what did he do for Lagos?
Are u kidding me? What has Fashola done..
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by poseidon12: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2015
dguyindcorner:

FAYOSE IS KNOWN TO BE A TOUT SINCE 2007, NO BE TODAY.

SAI APC

Well if what I observed today is anything to go by, Ambode and his group are no better than Fayose. I had to go to Kofo Abayomi in Apapa, oblivious of the campaign rally. The whole place was full of fierce looking touts/area boys. Most of the shops closed for fear of being looted. A lot of people got their phones snatched. Not pick pockets. They just snatch it as you are making call. Some of the touts were brandishing knives. Some vehicles were vandalized. It was scary. This is a sign it would be violent on election day.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by dayo23(f): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Hope for Nigeria!
#VoteBUHARI/OSIBANJO

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by darkjorse: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2015
These APC fools are pushing their luck with these stupidity. This rebranding is becoming too childish.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2015
E no easy to dey waka inside SUN... when last have I done this in *ambode's voice* Abeg make I find something chop
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by iaatmguy(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2015
And would chase all street sellers on attaining governorship
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Bamz(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2015
If this is what the National Helm journalist is paid to do... heck I'm taken aback already.

Whatever happened to proper journalism?

Slow news day surely
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by solasalako(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2015
djjoad:
fayose does this: he's a tout
Ambode does it: he's progressive
Apc: all pretenders congress
Hypocrites

Tell me something- can u compare FAYOSE and AMBODE? Being politicians apart, are they in the same calibre?
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2015
As much as i prefer the apc to pdp, i think this is a show of shame! fayose did this and we castigated him for this gimmick now ambo why are u doin dis? we know u r not one of us.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2015
MillionDollars:
i don't know why some peope would call this stunt Can't a normal person eat boli again The only stunt there is the snapping. CHANGE!!!

can't you see he intentionally posed for the camera?
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by hizaya61(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2015
After he enter, him go travel to usa and wash is body system with $10,000'000
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by macof(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2015
JK is Ok!

If Ambode likes let him buy groundnut, Agbaje has already won our hearts
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by macof(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
Meanwhile Jimi the chemist keep yarning trash everywhere...

Lol he never said this

Apc liars
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by macof(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2015
solasalako:

Tell me something- can u compare FAYOSE and AMBODE? Being politicians apart, are they in the same calibre?

By their tricks we shall know them

1 Like

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by macof(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Timoleon:
As much as i prefer the apc to pdp, i think this is a show of shame! fayose did this and we castigated him for this gimmick now ambo why are u doin dis? we know u r not one of us.

hypocrisy- dats the worst
We don't need hypocrites in Lagos
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by oluwatosin85: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2015
it's not news, what is special in buying boli by d road side?is he not a common man like us
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by judekoffi(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Local people sweeping with brooms is that how Lagos is dirty?
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by redsun(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2015
These primitive rogues,showing off brooms like stone age witches.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by adaweezy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
macof:
JK is Ok!

If Ambode likes let him buy groundnut, Agbaje has already won our hearts

u nd who??
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by lisimmo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll:

How would you rate Jonathan-led administration in war against corruption?

Result so far
Woeful:66.7%
Bad: 33.3%
Fair:0%
Good:0%
Excellent:0%

See pics

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote.

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Stop to buy boli.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by kahamuamu(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
WTF. Hw does buyin boli affect d price of fish in ogbogonogo market. Nna hapu dt tin n continue wit ur rally. Rememba theris God....o
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by drisatasarr: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
quote author=dainformant post=29855871] The Lagos state gubernatorial aspirant Akinwunmi Ambode and his campaign crew shut down the Apapa area of the state today ahead of the forthcoming elections..The people of the area turned out en masse to receive the gubernatorial aspirant who was accompanied by the Lagos state Governor Babatunde Fashola and other party loyalists were ... The highlight of the political campaign was when Ambode sought to reinforce his stomach with Boli (roasted plantain)....' Body no be wood'

Source; National Helm
[/quote]

He needs to stop eating boil and visit his physician. With a gut like that he needs to be jogging!
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by pweetychyka(f): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2015
Stopping to buy boli on the street of Lagos does not make em a Governor! Wen he assumes seat, like fashola did he will use dat Broom of his to sweep all of dem selling boli in d street n by d road side forgetting he stopped dere to buy boli during his rally/campaign.... Had I known is a broda of its too late. Vote for a Leader not a Boss
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2015
Can anyone tell me the correlation between politicians (mostly Gubernatorial aspirants) and Roasted foods (boli, maize)?

Last time it were Fasola, Omisore, Aregbesola, Oshiomole, Fayose and now Ambode.

I think we are in the political season of roasted corn and boli.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 6:21am On Jan 24, 2015
Tobilastik:
..dz APC pple ehn.... Always want to deceive Nigerians..
na wen election dy come he remember say boli exists

#GEJ all the way
PDP ..POWER!!! ;P

You dey reason with your yansh

[size=18pt]If election no dey , dem no go dey carry camera follow am
[/size]
and this one dey different from person wey dey chop two roast corn at a time
we know say that one na fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Stockpile Foodstuffs Before November 6 - NLC Tells Nigerians / Governor Dickson Enjoying A Boat Ride In Niger Delta Creeks. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.