Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

My New Friend - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My New Friend (5122 Views)

Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) / Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill / Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Friend by chucky234(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2015
aguizm:
U are in the right place bro. We have the best guys in the canine world here and they are sure gonna assist u in raising and caring for your dog.

These guys were my rock too when I got my GSD. Guys like
Eveezy
Arcbay
Oga seun himself
Prodegee
Chucky234
Olomoadebayor
Kuzee
A pitch
Mckandrel and by the way its been long I heared from him.
Desparrow. Etc

U guys are the bomb.

I salute u all
Hmmm I'm highly honoured to earn a MENTION....
Re: My New Friend by chucky234(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2015
Cute little guy
Re: My New Friend by aguizm(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
chucky234:
Hmmm I'm highly honoured to earn a MENTION....
U deserve it bro.Without knowledgeable guys like u I wouldn't have been able to care for my GSD because I knew nothing about dogs then.And the little puppy then is now an 8 months old grown dog.
She is my beat friend

Thanks Man
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
chucky234:
Cute little guy
. Bro like how many month it will take a puppy to it 15 kg of arion finish?
Re: My New Friend by chucky234(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
omoakinn:
. Bro like how many month it will take a puppy to it 15 kg of arion finish?
Depends on the weight and feeding capacity of your pup, I think 15kg of Arion can last you a month and half for three times a day feeding schedule with home made meals to support.
I am particularly not comfortable with Arion, Royal Canin is certainly my take.
Re: My New Friend by chucky234(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
aguizm:
U deserve it bro.Without knowledgeable guys like u I wouldn't have been able to care for my GSD because I knew nothing about dogs then.And the little puppy then is now an 8 months old grown dog.
She is my beat friend

Thanks Man
wow 8 months, imagine how time flies.
Take good care of her bro, give her all the time and love in the world. cheesy
aguizm:
She is my beat friend

Thanks Man
wow 8 months, imagine how time flies.
Take good care of her bro, give her all the time and love in the world.
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
chucky234:
Depends on the weight and feeding capacity of your pup, I think 15kg of Arion can last you a month and half for three times a day feeding schedule with home made meals to support.
I am particularly not comfortable with Arion, Royal Canin is certainly my take.
. Like what home made food bro thanks for reply .
Re: My New Friend by chucky234(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
omoakinn:
. Like what home made food bro thanks for reply .
White rice with tomatoes and vegetable, soya bean mixed with milk and any other thing she is comfortable eating.
Avoid indomie and corn based cereals like pap and custard.
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2015
chucky234:
White rice with tomatoes and vegetable, soya bean mixed with milk and any other thing she is comfortable eating.
. Thankks a lot and it will not affect her growth ?
Re: My New Friend by chucky234(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2015
omoakinn:
. Thankks a lot and it will not affect her growth ?
Soya bean and milk are good source of proteins.
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 6:30am On Jan 21, 2015
chucky234:
. Good morning bro,White rice I think with cook tomatoes and vegetable .the soya beans should be grand and cook too bro? Because I notice that since yesterday she don't eat many food and I don't know Thanks
Re: My New Friend by oluomoadebayo: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2015
omoakinn:
. Good morning bro,White rice I think with cook tomatoes and vegetable .the soya beans should be grand and cook too bro? Because I notice that since yesterday she don't eat many food and I don't know Thanks

But quality dry food and feed your boy. Homemade is good but becareful you may not get it right. Don't mess his diet at this age.
Re: My New Friend by Prodeegee(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

But quality dry food and feed your boy. Homemade is good but becareful you may not get it right. Don't mess his diet at this age.

Is ds nt dsame oluomoadebayo that so much believes in natural breeding?

Nor worry. God is watchin u
Re: My New Friend by TVmhm: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Prodeegee:

lol......we will soon see use of herbs to vaccinate o

1 Like

Re: My New Friend by sweetpet(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Wat sex is it incase u nid a companion for it have got slantback gsd pupps @ d moment ... Can whtsap me 08163958866
Re: My New Friend by Prodeegee(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
TVmhm:

lol......we will soon see use of herbs to vaccinate o

Oluomoadebayo has the agunmu(mixture)

1 Like

Re: My New Friend by oluomoadebayo: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Prodeegee:

Not everyone can do it right. I feed my dogs raw and nothing more, if I advice him to do saw , I know how many people will kick against me. Yes I give my dogs natural diets.

Re: My New Friend by oluomoadebayo: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Prodeegee:

I don't know what you mean by natural breeding but I can say it loudly, I didn't vaccinate my dogs. I only vaccinated puppy at owners request.
Re: My New Friend by Prodeegee(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Not everyone can do it right. I feed my dogs raw and nothing more, if I advice him to do saw , I know how many people will kick against me. Yes I give my dogs natural diets.

Baba, Hw dyu knw he can't do it right? Why dyu keep information to yourself? Noone is a dunce here. Teach him Hw u do urs and he'll sure learn.

U don't vaccinate, ryt. It's probably cos of the environment Ure in. Lucky you.
Re: My New Friend by chucky234(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
omoakinn:
Cook the rice but make sure you don't add onion to it, soya bean should be grinded in powder form and mix with milk.
Re: My New Friend by oluomoadebayo: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Prodeegee:

Baba, Hw dyu knw he can't do it right? Why dyu keep information to yourself? Noone is a dunce here. Teach him Hw u do urs and he'll sure learn.

U don't vaccinate, ryt. It's probably cos of the environment Ure in. Lucky you.

Are you telling me that someone asking what to add with rice will get it right, what they need is more than rice and fish. To me rice is just a filler with no nutritional value, when I'm shirt of food/change I add rice to my adult dog in order to fill their tommy.
Re: My New Friend by Apitch(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Are you telling me that someone asking what to add with rice will get it right, what they need is more than rice and fish. To me rice is just a filler with no nutritional value, when I'm shirt of food/change I add rice to my adult dog in order to fill their tommy.
Oga drop ur recipe and people that will understand will definitely understand. I feed raw too, kibbles mixed with can food in the morning and raw @ nyt

1 Like

Re: My New Friend by oluomoadebayo: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Apitch:

Oga drop ur recipe and people that will understand will definitely understand. I feed raw too, kibbles mixed with can food in the morning and raw @ nyt

I don't have a special recipe and I don't think it's safe to feed kibble and raw in d same day. I feed once per day except puppies with 70% meat, 15% eatable bones and d rest liver but not everyday I have liver.
Re: My New Friend by Apitch(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

I don't have a special recipe and I don't think it's safe to feed kibble and raw in d same day. I feed once per day except puppies with 70% meat, 15% eatable bones and d rest liver but not everyday I have liver.
U see! I've learnt something new, though I will still research better but can u give reasons why it's not adviceable
Re: My New Friend by oluomoadebayo: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Apitch:

U see! I've learnt something new, though I will still research better but can u give reasons why it's not adviceable

Kibble don't digest easily and quickly like raw, pilling raw on undigested kibble could cause bacteria and infection if the dog eats any from the food. In not a scientist on this just an idea from other raw feeders . I don't have any issue because I feed 100% raw.
Re: My New Friend by Apitch(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks but how then is it combined when u are not doing the 100% thingy
Re: My New Friend by oluomoadebayo: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Apitch:
Thanks but how then is it combined when u are not doing the 100% thingy

I give raw 100% except we are traveling and we have no access to our freezer lol
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
chucky234:
Cook the rice but make sure you don't add onion to it, soya bean should be grinded in powder form and mix with milk.
. What type of milk ? Powder or the other one ? Thanks
Re: My New Friend by sportin(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Prodeegee:

Yes but avoid public places for now.

Pls enlighten me, why?
Re: My New Friend by chucky234(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
omoakinn:
. What type of milk ? Powder or the other one ? Thanks
Liquid
Re: My New Friend by oluomoadebayo: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
sportin:

Pls enlighten me, why?
Picture the dog life in 2 years and raise him according to your lifestyle. If you will be taking him out a lot in future, you better start now.
Re: My New Friend by omoakinn: 6:06am On Jan 22, 2015
Can I bath my dog if yes when and with what soap ? And she is not consuming food as it b4 any problem ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. / Update* on New Addition To The Park Family / Long coated German Shepherd puppies for sale-Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.