Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,588 members, 7,968,692 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:30 AM

Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram (19651 Views)

Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight / Monday’s Bomb Attack: Chad Army Arrests Five Boko Haram Militants / Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by MadCow1: 4:57am On Jan 17, 2015
Ishilove:

What is the article saying and what are you saying?

I been think say Na the e-gbo wey I just smoke been dey affect me, but I thank God that I am not alone.

1 Like

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Adminisher: 4:58am On Jan 17, 2015
This is a big disgrace. Chad has become the regional power because we have a corrupt, confused coward as president. No the wil pacify norther cameroo an start 'making guy'. Not too long ago, Buhari used to round up tougher militias and soldiers from Chad.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 17, 2015
IdiAmin1:
How I wish this event will shift the attention of those blood sucking vampires called boko haram to Chad. Lord, in your mercy, hear my prayer sad
grin you are not a good person ooo
Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Afroconnect: 5:01am On Jan 17, 2015
Chad has a great leader,act quickly and decisively-ours is just a story telling lecturer.

International politics is all about pursuing national interest-evem if Chad plans to cede some of Nigria's territory or wealth,I won't blame them,I will blame dumb Nigerians for supporting a Pesident with no strategy or idea on dealing with international relations-Jonathan cn not handle the challenge,people tht support him do so cos they benefit from him to the detriment of National security and development.

3 Likes

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Ishilove: 5:03am On Jan 17, 2015
MadCow1:

I been think say Na the e-gbo wey I just smoke been dey affect me, but I thank God that I am not alone.
Your siggy is... lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Leboska:
May be Nigerian army can learn a thing from them.
Nopes. Their C-in-C would rather blame the opposition instead of facing up to the menace!

1 Like

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by NovusHomo(m): 5:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Litmus:
Coons going to do their French master's bidding. Funny thing is, in my Afrocentric days, Caribbeans and African Americans always were puzzled by why blacks appeared to be at the bottom of the pyramid of humanity. Slavery often puzzled them. They wondered how Europeans were able to so easily subdue Africans if Africa was a place of lost civilization as some of their intellectuals posit in all those wonderful Blacks ruled Egypt type literature. Those that accepted that Africans sold one another to European Slavers never could encapsulate in their minds how this could take place.Those that didn't accept this argument, had to contend with all sorts of hypothesis but never could settle on satisfactory explanations. Well, what is happening to Nigeria, how she is being betrayed by Africans and despised by Africans, including Caribbeans and African Americans themselves, for essentially standing tall and dispelling all of the white-mans theories of so called backwardness and inferiority of peoples of African origin compared to other so called races, is worthy of study. And yet no one is studying this. What is happening to Nigeria is living history of the stupidity of the African. It is a living illustration of how slavery could take hold and evolve in Africa into the fullest expression of human fallibility and yet no Afrocentric recognizes what is going on let alone write about it. Instead, out of share jealousy they tacitly support and want the worst for Nigeria.

A word to Nigerians:

Behold your brothers racing to Cameroon in preparation for you. Its no Melodrama. In spite of protestations the black man is never more content than when he is the pet animal of other races. If you're of the same color as the Black man and refuse to crawl like a servile creature, as he wants to be, he will despise you and join his white masters to hunt and slaughter you.

I've been stating for a long time that those peoples' you share the continent with are craven, sneaky coons and you shouldn't continue to make fools of yourselves by calling them brothers. Nigerians, build Nigeria and forget them. And for -expletives!!!- find some way to control your borders or you'll have nothing whether you remain Nigeria of form little vulnerable pies of Nations.

WORD!

2 Likes

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by eedris07(m): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Dats gud news...
Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Kingrapha(m): 5:28am On Jan 17, 2015
Litmus:
Coons going to do their French master's bidding. Funny thing is, in my Afrocentric days, Caribbeans and African Americans always were puzzled by why blacks appeared to be at the bottom of the pyramid of humanity. Slavery often puzzled them. They wondered how Europeans were able to so easily subdue Africans if Africa was a place of lost civilization as some of their intellectuals posit in all those wonderful Blacks ruled Egypt type literature. Those that accepted that Africans sold one another to European Slavers never could encapsulate in their minds how this could take place.Those that didn't accept this argument, had to contend with all sorts of hypothesis but never could settle on satisfactory explanations. Well, what is happening to Nigeria, how she is being betrayed by Africans and despised by Africans, including Caribbeans and African Americans themselves, for essentially standing tall and dispelling all of the white-mans theories of so called backwardness and inferiority of peoples of African origin compared to other so called races, is worthy of study. And yet no one is studying this. What is happening to Nigeria is living history of the stupidity of the African. It is a living illustration of how slavery could take hold and evolve in Africa into the fullest expression of human fallibility and yet no Afrocentric recognizes what is going on let alone write about it. Instead, out of share jealousy they tacitly support and want the worst for Nigeria.

A word to Nigerians:

Behold your brothers racing to Cameroon in preparation for you. Its no Melodrama. In spite of protestations the black man is never more content than when he is the pet animal of other races. If you're of the same color as the Black man and refuse to crawl like a servile creature, as he wants to be, he will despise you and join his white masters to hunt and slaughter you.

I've been stating for a long time that those peoples' you share the continent with are craven, sneaky coons and you shouldn't continue to make fools of yourselves by calling them brothers. Nigerians, build Nigeria and forget them. And for -expletives!!!- find some way to control your borders or you'll have nothing whether you remain Nigeria of form little vulnerable pies of Nations.

Abeg na phone u use type all this things........

u try ooooooo; o
Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Litmus:

A word to Nigerians:

[b]I've been stating for a long time that those peoples' you share the continent with are craven, sneaky coons and you shouldn't continue to make fools of yourselves by calling them brothers. Nigerians, build Nigeria and forget them. And for -expletives!!!- find some way to control your borders or you'll have nothing whether you remain Nigeria of form little vulnerable pies of Nations

Lol, you're a very funny guy - pointing one finger at others, when the remaining four fingers are pointing back at you. The irony of what you just posited is that: Nigeria can be accused of doing exactly the same thing. Isn't Nigeria the same country that voted for the invasion of Libya? I can list a number occasions where Nigeria has also done the master's billing - to the detriment of other Africans. So, stop living in denial, and pointing fingers, when all the countries on the continent, including Nigeria, are guilty of the same thing.

Boko Haram aren't even as sophisticated and vicious as AQIM. However, Algeria was able to defeat AQIM by itself - and it modernised its military at the same time. And that's a country almost three times the size of Nigeria, with a smaller population. So, if Algeria could achieve that - what's stopping Nigeria? Blame the utterly corrupt fvckers looting the funds - thus ill-equipping those guys on the frontline. The Nigerian military isn't even a modern one, and those guys lack proper training, surveillance, and intelligence - to deal with Boko Haram. Let Nigeria take responsibility for its failure and stop blaming other people. Boko Haram are Nigeria's problem - not Cameroon's, nor Chad's - yet you pushed ya problem to those countries. What do you expect them to do?- those are small poor countries. Get a grip!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by taxyflo: 5:35am On Jan 17, 2015
Qelvin:
they had better not come anywhere near Nigerian territory, help my a.s.s.
Please how do we end BH when our soldiers re not well equip & mind ɣ☺u if the chadian soldiers should help the Cameroonian soldiers alone they will push BH more into nigeria territory & ɣ☺u know what that means... it's better for our soldiers to work with them to understand more what they re doing that to sit back @ home & be parading for election

1 Like

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Caaqilka(m): 5:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Hi folks, I am long time observer of this forum grin and i would like to share my views on topics such as these which I feel I may have insight cool

Given the close relationship between France and Chad, a situation simplified by the absolute control of power by a single man, i would not be surprised if this move towards Cameroon, another former french colony, came at the "suggestion" of France with some financial incentives involved.

How can Nigerian win against BH, it's not a simple question, but the answer lies in who Boko Haram is.

1 Like

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by joanprice: 5:40am On Jan 17, 2015
correct

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Gallass(m): 5:41am On Jan 17, 2015
dat9jaguy:
The chadians are playing mind games with Nigeria.Take a look at their involvement in the Chibok girls release scam,their pulling out
of the multinational force stationed at Baga just days before Boko haram overrun that community and now they are rushing to
Cameroon's aid to fight the same Boko haram.Our real enemies might be from outside with a few internal collaborators.
smh...some people talk as if they know it all. pointing accusing fingers provisionally from one to another.
Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Omarbah: 5:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Litmus:

A word to Nigerians:

it amazes me how some Nigerians like yourself on this forum, out of some twisted logic find a way to accuse "other" African for Boko Haram. You reject totally the failure of the Nigerian army. Nigeria is made of hard working people. It is a vast country, well populated that can be a world power but only if Nigerians are able to recognize their faults and act on, the same applies to other Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Omarbah:

it amazes me how some Nigerians like yourself on this forum, out of some twisted logic find a way to accuse "other" African for Boko Haram. You reject totally the failure of the Nigerian army. Nigeria is made of hard working people. It is a vast country, well populated that can be a world power but only if Nigerians are able to recognize their faults and act on, the same applies to other Africans.

Lol, don't mind the emotional guy.

Nigeria created the monster. The monster is spreading to other countries, and these folks are trying to defend themselves against this monster. Yet the mofo is blaming them and accusing them of jealousy. grin

I have never read anything as illogical as what he posited. What an absolute tripe! grin

4 Likes

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Omarbah: 5:51am On Jan 17, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol, don't mind the emotional guy.

Nigeria created the monster. The monster is spreading to other countries, and these folks are trying to defend themselves against this monster. Yet the mofo is blaming them and accusing them of jealousy. grin

I have never read anything as illogical as what he posited. What an absolute tripe! grin
it's scary to see this, think about it, how many advisers to the President might be telling him the same thing?
That Boko Haram is supported by foreign government, jealous of Nigeria's economic growth. The army has been
nonchalant about this issue which has boosted confidence in the ranks of the thugs and now they think they can spread their
madness to the whole region.

1 Like

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 17, 2015
Omarbah:

it's scary to see this, think about it, how many advisers to the President might be telling him the same thing?
That Boko Haram is supported by foreign government, jealous of Nigeria's economic growth. The army has been
nonchalant about this issue which has boosted confidence in the ranks of the thugs and now they think they can spread their

Sycophancy, stupidity, and vacuous pomposity are the reasons why the country is stuck in abyss. You don't even need to look further than the pictures of the guys on the frontline, to know that they're ill-equipped and on a suicide mission, in a war they can't win, with the way everything is. They basically look like those militants - apart from the army fatigue, with no superiority whatsoever. The militants also have an advantage based on numbers, and not fighting conventionally. Evidently, when you're outnumbered by folks with the same hardware, coming from angles you don't expect - how can you win? The morale is also low.

I feel sorry for those guys. If not for poverty, I don't think any sane person should enlist in the Nigerian army - that's a suicide mission. Just take a look at the military gears and shake ya head in disgust. No modern aircraft for air superiority. No modern tanks. No surveillance. No intelligence. Etc.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Capitano1(m): 6:01am On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmmm they are pushing boundaries now ooo

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
http://Konga.com/sweatfree
It's our job to see you dry
Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Blackvampire(m): 6:02am On Jan 17, 2015
Fucking chadians is now they want to get involved i wonder who asked for their help..useless country..NIGERIA WILL OVERCOME ANYTHING..menh dis night is long oo kia..

2 Likes

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Ironi: 6:03am On Jan 17, 2015
A country of 180m people and the largest military in West Africa want soldiers from other smaller countries to come and fight BH for them.... WTF is this?

Useless , uselessness.

Looks like BH is more hands on than the Nigeria military.

Now you know winning a war is not about numbers.

It's all about intelligence, planning and strategizing to outmanoeuvre your opponent and Nigeria is clueless about any of them.

Won't be surprised if BH ends up with all the military equipments Nigeria has ordered from Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Omarbah: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2015
SirShymex:

Sycophancy, stupidity, and vacuous pomposity are the reasons why the country is stuck in abyss. You don't even need to look further than the pictures of the guys on the frontline, to know that they're ill-equipped and on a suicide mission, in a war they can't win, with the way everything is. They basically look like those militants - apart from the army fatigue, with no superiority whatsoever. The militants also have an advantage based on numbers, and not fighting conventionally. Evidently, when you're outnumbered by folks with the same hardware, coming from angles you don't expect - how can you win? The morale is also low.

I feel sorry for those guys. If not for poverty, I don't think any sane person should enlist in the Nigerian army - that's a suicide mission. Just take a look at the military gears and shake ya head in disgust. No modern aircraft for air superiority. No modern tanks.
No surveillance. No intelligence. Etc.
@bolded, most important in this conflict. If Chad does a good job in Northern Cameroon, I hope the Nigerian military will learn from them. One thing is certain, Chadians are good in the desert that's why their country was always able to hold Gadafi's forces and even Al Qaeda. I don't know how good they will do in the forests though.

1 Like

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by caesaraba(m): 6:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Omarbah:

Anytime I read or hear the bold, I get teary-eyed with laughter. Jealous of Nigeria's what? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 17, 2015
Omarbah:

@bolded, most important in this conflict. If Chad does a good job in Northern Cameroon, I hope the Nigerian military will learn from them. One thing is certain, Chadians are good in the desert that's why their country was always able to hold Gadafi's forces and even Al Qaeda. I don't know how good they will do in the forests though.

Yes, the French should help them with surveillance and intelligence gathering, since there is a massive French military base in Chad. Chadians are skilled fighters, they actually defeated Gaddafi and Libya in a war.
Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by caesaraba(m): 6:06am On Jan 17, 2015
Ironi:
A country of 180m people and the largest military in West Africa want soldiers from other smaller countries to come and fight BH for them.... WTF is this?
Useless , uselessness.

I feel your pain jare.
Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Gallass(m): 6:07am On Jan 17, 2015
taxyflo:

Please how do we end BH when our soldiers re not well equip & mind ɣ☺u if the chadian soldiers should help the Cameroonian soldiers alone they will push BH more into nigeria territory & ɣ☺u know what that means... it's better for our soldiers to work with them to understand more what they re doing that to sit back @ home & be parading for election
"our soldiers not well equipped".
so if they gave you a question paper at the American embassy and the question reads " between the Nigerian army and book h@ram, who is more equipped?" you will tell me it is boko right? how many combatants does boko haram even have at their disposal? Nig army is far more equipped and resourced than book haram by all stretches of imagination. The elusive answer to this insurgency is........How could their combatants be this resilient and keep on killing their own people. Advertently or not........that is another question for another day. (I stand to be corrected)

4 Likes

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by donodion(m): 6:13am On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ/PDP govt is a disgrace.A TOTAL let down.An abhorence any sane citizen should despise.Chad army now taking a shine in West Africa? OMG!!!.How did this man acquired his PhD??.

He and his brass-wearing-gun-totting-corrupt riden-no sense of value-unpatriot hooligans kept deceiving themselves and Nigerians how they "were" on top of the situation while they actually are NO WHERE.

Global media keep exposing this man,his lies and ineptitude but rather than take a cue,he and his supporters keep pointing accusing fingers at oppositions.

GEJ is a grand master FAILURE.I dont care what small effort his govt (if any) might have put in place to improve (if theres such) the lot of Nigerians.Himself and PDP are woe unto the people.I am not a fan for PDP,PPC,APN or whatever party is reign of the moment,but i hold individuals in key positions responsible for their portfolios success or failuires.These arrogant power hungry mofos dont deserve to live.

A country without a formidable,effective and advanced military is nothing short of armed boyscouts and girlsguide.Whose only forte is to harrass the unarmed and kicking "bloody civillians*.Ordinary rebels, who are less than 10000 in number have ridiculed the entire Nigerian defence .

shame!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2015
aguizm:
Who are the Chadians trying to deceive?

Are they not the ones arming and sponsoring the boko haram sect with both money and personnel?
Abeg make dem comot their boat make I continue my dancing with masquerade abeg.

Shoki ahhhhh shoki,Shoki ahhhhh shoki

Chadians r nor deceiving anybody. No president with subject himself to a lowly rated GEJ. Nigeria has lost her pride internationally.
I think we should stop blaming foreign media or country for our woes. We need to stand up and face our problems. If our house is in order; chad, Cameroon and others will come for aides.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:27am On Jan 17, 2015
aguizm:
Who are the Chadians trying to deceive?

Are they not the ones arming and sponsoring the boko haram sect with both money and personnel?
Abeg make dem comot their boat make I continue my dancing with masquerade abeg.

Shoki ahhhhh shoki,Shoki ahhhhh shoki

Which festival is that?
Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2015
the reason why Nigerian government should have armed up during peace time.. right now, our f7s are no match to chadian mig-29s. we don't even have any air defence system.. Chad can, at will, bomb aso rock and deny it!

1 Like

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Bifwoli: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2015
onadana:
coolTHE difference...between the Chadians and Boko....is one is called an army and the other...terrorist...but to me they are all the same.

The object of war is not to die for your side,it is to make the other fool die for his.Let the Chadians help boko die for their cause...and die for Naija in the process.

3 Likes

Re: Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Maj. Gen.Chris Olukolade is now a full politician in military uniform. His job is to execute his fellow soldiers and GEJ administration propaganda.
He and his fellow ogas in the military has destroyed Nigeria army fighting spirit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari / Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud / Soludo Condems "Idolatry" In The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.