Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,999 members, 7,987,573 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

Is This A Taboo? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Taboo? (4444 Views)

Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Spot The Taboo! (pic) / Is It A Taboo For Catholic Guy To Marry An Assemblies Of God Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is This A Taboo? by Michellebaby(f): 4:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Dapo4u:

Are you seeking for advice or you want us to tell you what you think we should be telling you? It appers to me you have made up your mind and you want to know if we all agree with you. No one is saying you shouldn't test the water with the new guy, but it is a taboo to have sex with someone who isn't the father of your unborn child. I am even surprised that your new guy doesn't know about this.

I haven't made my mind up about the whole sex thing..I wasn't sure if it was a taboo that's y I asked I wasn't raised in Nigeria n he is Ghanian not Nigerian so don't think he knows either.... So it's jus an advice bwt the whole taboo thing not on the relationship! Thanks
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Don't try it,u will just kill yourself at childbirth...why cant he wait for you to have the baby&then u guys can have fun...dont dare it ooo pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? / Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.