Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,054 members, 7,906,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Beware Of Milian Mandi O! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Milian Mandi O! (1014 Views)

BEWARE OF SCAMS LIKE THIS / Beware Of Trailer Drivers On Long Distance Journeys / Beware Of This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Milian Mandi O! by Valobit(f): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2008
My people, i just came across someone who calls herself Milian Mandi from Rwanda. She says she saw my profile on onlinenigeriaforums and she likes. (me i bewoman o!)
she had to flee Rwanda during the genocide. her parents were killed and she managed to escape to senegal. life is not easy for her, and could i help her get her father's $3.5m into my account and send some to her
if you want details, i will send you the full report
but i wonder what length fraudsters would go to to trick people out of their hard earned wealth.
this is a warning.
Re: Beware Of Milian Mandi O! by Raymond88(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2008
Lol, i got a similar message!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Strip Dancing (watch) / Ghanaian Police Arrest Nigerians With Human Heads / More Ways To Connect Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.