Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick (1514 Views)

"My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. / GEJ Vs. GMB: The Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by deflover(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2015
is APC playing on us another yaradua.........do they want to make GMB family fatherless........is this man sick and having cancer.........hmmmm
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Here comes the walking corpse. Yet, APC said he is healthy. Should anything happen to Buhari, His family will never forgive you people.

Those who are clamouring to make the BUHARI Dynasty fatherless should have a rethink.

Could this be another Yaradua?

We have finally obtained Buhari's medical details. At least he can use these reports as his "Sassfisigate"

2 Shares

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2015
Hian..
Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2015
So wetin kon happen?...either sick or not, na Buhari all d way.

Even if he sick, e go dey well for office.

February is meant 4 him, dat's y we call him FeBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by midolian(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2015
You mean u went to d xtent of faking all of ds tinz to discourage pple?

Well, it may interest you to know that I wld rather have a DEAD GMB as my president dan to have any oda person among the other aspirants

2 Likes

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by ellechrystal(f): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Story. This one alone is a lie na.
Haha nigeria.
Or is someone planning to dash him d cancer spiritually? That's how we declared yaradua dead even wen he was alive until it happened. This is jig nice na.
I am not for Apc nor PDP, but this one is cheap n not nice.

1 Like

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by kelvine(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Here comes another bomb,hoping this one is detonated peacefully. The battle getting fierce,attack and counter-attack from all sides. OP,please include source or web address.
Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by homerac7: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2015
This is sooooo wrong! Medical records are to be treated with uttermost privacy. The stupidity that follows this nonsensical display fails to understand that prostrate cancer among old ones are more benign, so given the right treatment, the recover and live on. For whatever reason, this invasion of privacy is crude and criminal. No sensible and educates person will ever encourage or celebrate it.

1 Like

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by deflover(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2015
midolian:
You mean u went to d xtent of faking all of ds tinz to discourage pple?

Well, it may interest you to know that I wld rather have a DEAD GMB as my president dan to have any oda person among the other aspirants

my brother make upu your mind who you will vote......i am just being a concerned nigerian helping others make a wise choice.....so when e happen we may not be in trouble or have a situation where govt will be on a stand still like the yaradua's case
Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by kelvine(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2015
homerac7:
This is sooooo wrong! Medical records are to be treated with uttermost privacy. The stupidity that follows this nonsensical display fails to understand that prostrate cancer among old ones are more benign, so given the right treatment, the recover and live on. For whatever reason, this invasion of privacy is crude and criminal. No sensible and educates person will ever encourage or celebrate it.

If this is true,investigation will be carried out and the Medical director of the named hospital will be forced to provide the staff involved in letting this out carelessly. Licenses are at stake here and someone can go to jail for this.
Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by deflover(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2015
i dont kwn if this na the senior brother to cancer abi na the younger brother......make we shine our eyes oh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by theV0ice: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2015
homerac7:

Do you actually believe the OP got access to Buhari's medical records?

Pls don't lose sleep over the child. It's youthful exuberance.

he's simply looking for attention
Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by theV0ice: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2015
kelvine:

If this is true,investigation will be carried out and the Medical director of the named hospital will be forced to provide the staff involved in letting this out carelessly. Licenses are at stake here and someone can go to jail for this.

very true
Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Reno Omokiri again!!!! Joblessness at its peak.
PDP has suddenly been reduced to an ethnic and propaganda party...nothing more.

First they said school certificate..we ignored them...they spent money releasing a song on it..we ignored them...
Now they have faked a doctor's report...but see how they have made us love the man more...

1. He chose to go to a Nigerian hospital rather than go to Germany or London
2. He isn't even confirmed to have prostate cancer...the doctors are only raising concerns...if at 72years...doctors are still raising mere concerns about prostate cancer rather than outright diagnosis....then my brother..you are healthy.
3. Atleast he isn't diagnosed of salinity or cluelessness unlike our fake phd holder

Finally, APC has become stronger, focused, united and nationalistic...in fact controlling majority in the National Assembly...ooo what a way to end PDP come valentine's day.

2 Likes

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2015
But come think of it, d man looks like all sin't well with his health. Make I talk true, d man looks Bony. Meat no dey bodi aswear

ADVICE: abeg somebody tell GMB mak e no dey wear anytin apart from Danchiki atleast mak e dey kova body.

1 Like

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by doctokwus: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2015
homerac7:
So u believe the fool that opened this thread has access to buhari's medical records.
This is the latest briefing all these idiots on PDP payroll have been given:to falsify and bombard the internet with all kinds of documents portending to belong to buhari.
Though this is a poorly forged medical record or request form(and am saying this authoritatively); even if I get a report that buhari just has up to Feb 15 to live,I would still vote in him,as far av ensured GEJ will never, ever be Nigeria's president after may 29!

3 Likes

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by deflover(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2015
this man no well oh........ e fit die any moment oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by chronique(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2015
For whatever it is worth,let me state it here that if truly buhari has prostrate cancer,and has had surgery,He should as a matter of urgency step down. My own biological father had a surgery on prostrate cancer in 2013 and though He's still alive,He cant cope with rigorous activities and doesn't go out often. Anyone who has had surgery for this ailment,needs to be given proper care and should also be made to rest properly. Let us pls,avoid another Yar'adua situation here. Pity this man and his family and allow him rest peacefully.

Take note that my submission here,has nothing to do with me being a pdp supporter or not. This opinion is as neutral and sincere as it can be. He doesn't even need the stress of all these campaign.

1 Like

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by MalcoImX: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2015
deflover:
GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick
Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by MalcoImX: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2015
deflover:
this man no well oh........ e fit die any moment oh grin grin grin grin grin
It's not a joking matter. We won't like it if somebody says what you're saying on your father. People can say many things and still be forgiven, but when you wish death on somebody, it is automatically assumed you mean it and can carry it out if the opportunity presents itself.

1 Like

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by Bruteforce1o1: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2015
See leaders of tomorrow. @Op, Wishing the man death and even falsifying medical report cos of politics, when you point a finger at others, the remaining 4 is pointing back at you. You might be laughing and feel funky, but what goes around comes around.

4 Likes

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by Benfaco: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2015
kk
Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by Gogetta(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2015
The date on that test report says 16th of October, 2014. Buhari had not clocked 72 then, he did in december. And I know doctors/lab techies are very meticulous. Epic fail! Try something else. That report was written in Doyin Okupe's bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by DuniyaT: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
See leaders of tomorrow. @Op, Wishing the man death and even falsifying medical report cos of politics, when you point a finger at others, the remaining 4 is pointing back at you. You might be laughing and feel funky, but what goes around comes around.

You dey mind propagandists? They forge and falsify records just to please their pay-master....the one that will soon be on his way back to his hamlet where they have no shoes.

2 Likes

Re: GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick by Harrisonn(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

(1) (Reply)

What Saudi King Abdullah's Death Could Mean For Oil Prices / Jonathan, Amaechi Lock Horns Over Rivers Stadium / Professor Pius Adesanmi: Why June 12 Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.