Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1011826 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
tariy:

@Amahtrendy please are you using for your A1 study......

Pls whts d website for german online study.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olompa: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good day house, kindly find below the mail I got from the embassy this morning

In your interview, you stated that stated that you would like to take over your family`s business after your studies. Kindly provide for proof of your family`s business (Certificate of Registration/Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association).

The above documents (original + 1 copy) may be sent by courier service or dropped at the gate of the Consulate General anytime. Please state your above reference number on the envelope so your documents can be matched.

You are also requested to hand in the confirmation by Deutsche Bank that your blocked account has been opened and the necessary amount has been transferred to it as soon as at hand. The document may be send by e-mail attachment (pdf).

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincerely yours

Visa Section (JE)

The issue I have now is dat the family business is not registered

Kindly advise on what to do
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
tariy:

Dolapz plz your contact oooooo

Hey Tariy,

Abeg no spoil that trademark nah wink wink

What can i do for you sir/ma?

You can use the nairaland contact email facility

Thanks !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
For guys going for B.sc most especially intending science students, this was culled from the old thread.. page 139 by run away Godson2013 grin grin

Hmm sometimes it comes in fill in the gap but for mathematics expect something like pythagoras theorem,factorization,logic and more..They normally give mathematics too every science students.

You should also check page 140.. there was a post by kelly4top. both for intending Bsc and Msc students....

Hope it helps someone !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
olompa:
Good day house, kindly find below the mail I got from the embassy this morning

In your interview, you stated that stated that you would like to take over your family`s business after your studies. Kindly provide for proof of your family`s business (Certificate of Registration/Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association).

The above documents (original + 1 copy) may be sent by courier service or dropped at the gate of the Consulate General anytime. Please state your above reference number on the envelope so your documents can be matched.

You are also requested to hand in the confirmation by Deutsche Bank that your blocked account has been opened and the necessary amount has been transferred to it as soon as at hand. The document may be send by e-mail attachment (pdf).

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincerely yours

Visa Section (JE)

The issue I have now is dat the family business is not registered

Kindly advise on what to do

Guy na wah for you. why you go lie for embassy

Well, I hope and pray you find a solution in Ernest undecided
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
tariy:

@Amahtrendy please are you using for your A1 study......
I use online youtube

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olompa: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
dolpaz:

Guy na wah for you. why you go lie for embassy

Well, I hope and pray you find a solution in Ernest undecided
Why would u think I lied, is it all business that is registered. My course is business administration with information technology and I told d vo I would coming back to handle my family business and u think I lied

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
olompa:

Why would u think I lied, is it all business that is registered. My course is business administration with information technology and I told d vo I would coming back to handle my family business and u think I lied

Bros,

I meant no harm. You should have concrete evidence and backup to show for this when the needs arises. You are dealing with diplomats and believe me, they are always bend on following due process. When Obiwann said something about the mum owing a school. Did you read the response from the V.O? am very sure it never occurred to you that such may be requested from you.

They want to believe every business should be registered under CAC with updated FIR/LIRS records. My brother, I won't advise you to lie most especially when it comes to important situations like this, but cautions has to be made.

Look at the tight corner you've placed yourself? Now, you need to submit a valid CAC certificate, and preceeding tax payment since you informed the V.O that your family runs a business which you will be taking over from in no time.

My advise for you is this: If you have an uncle/family member who has a registered business name and you can link the connection between each other and why such person would entrust his business with you.. Then you are good to go.

I wish you all the best bro !

Others may contribute their 2 cents cool
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adenjnr(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Guys please stop telling cheap lies at the embassy haba.

Let me also correct a notion - its not a most you say you are coming back to Nigeria after studies, you can say you want to do a Phd, you want to work and give back to the government/economy that has offered you free but quality education. I know more than enough people who said they are staying back and still got the visa.

@Obiwann you can also be attracted to Germany as your destination because of her robust economy depending on how you say it and the course you intend studying (if you intend studying any economy related course. you can't study Governance for example in a failed state of Somalia). As you have rightly said, whatever response you give, all that matters is your response to the follow up question.

eg. I want to stay in Germany after studies............ why?
I will come back to Nigeria after studies........ to do what?

Always check your intended course of study website to see where prospective graduate/alumni of the course work or can work.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adenjnr(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
olompa:

\
I agree with you not all business are registered but "family business" in the context in which you used it is at least expected to be registered. You see the embassy didn't even ask for Tax Clearance or Company's Statement of Account, It asked for the least "Proof of Registration"
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
adenjnr:
We tend to out-smart and put ourselves in a tight corner most times. The question you didn't answer is Why is an "Exiting Family Business" just registered after the embassy request to see proof of existence?

If we continue to dwell, scold or justify this issue, he may not be able to get out of the tight corner. Ofcourse there are some family businesses in this country and yet unregistered due to a reason that is well known to them. I have been running my business for the past 12yrs and I haven't registered it even till now; yet I pay tax and other levies every year. I really understand your point bro, and I believe others would have learnt from this including myself. But the main issue here now is, what is the way out?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
olompa:

Thank you Hounourable, pls do u know where the registration can be done

It depends on your location. http://new.cac.gov.ng/home/state-offices/ this link will help you in getting CAC office in your location easily
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
adenjnr:
We tend to out-smart and put ourselves in a tight corner most times. The question you didn't answer is Why is an "Exiting Family Business" just registered after the embassy request to see proof of existence?

Thank you for these Adenjnr..
Believe me, it takes the embassy nothing to verify your CAC from corporate affairs commission. and they will be responded to in matter of hours..
olompa:

Thank you Hounourable, pls do u know where the registration can be done

I want to believe you know the consequences of doing this at the nick of time.

Cos embassy will see your CAC registration date on ur certificate.

Please be guided !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
honourableseyi:

If we continue to dwell, scold or justify this issue, he may not be able to get out of the tight corner. Ofcourse there are some family businesses in this country and yet unregistered due to a reason that is well known to them. I have been running my business for the past 12yrs and I haven't registered it even till now; yet I pay tax and other levies every year. I really understand your point bro, and I believe others would have learnt from this including myself. But the main issue here now is, what is the way out?

Simple

He should find a family member who has a registered business name. registering for a new business name now is a f****ng red flag.

The business owner will in turn accompany the CAC cert with a letter of confidence.

My humble suggestion though !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nzeBiddle(m): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Anyone headed to / currently in Potsdam or anywhere within the entire Brandenburg area (eg berlin?)?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
dolpaz:

Simple

He should find a family member who has a registered business name. registering for a new business name now is a f****ng red flag.

The business owner will in turn accompany the CAC cert with a letter of confidence.

My humble suggestion though !

This is also good. At this junction, he needs every help and suggestion he can get. Chaiiii, come ooooo, u never sleep ni? or u dey read and take am dey sing? Don't worry, when I come around, my own self go pass VO stuff grin grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
ADE MY BOSS, as u can c in my post, I WANTED TO SAY THAT, hence i used honestly... but i chose d easy way out bros. i no fit take chances.
olompa, u f o... hope u find a way out soonest. i think dolpy gave good advice
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2015
honourableseyi:

This is also good. At this junction, he needs every help and suggestion he can get. Chaiiii, come ooooo, u never sleep ni? or u dey read and take am dey sing? Don't worry, when I come around, my own self go pass VO stuff grin grin grin

Baba, na reading get me these days ooo.

whats good?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Galads:
you think you can just walk into CAC, register and back date? Your on a long thing. For the past 1month, i have tried just getting a name approved and i have gotten close to 10 rejections. Almost all names you can think of has being registered. Why say something at the embassy when you can't defend it? How possible is it to have a business you are coming back to take over and its not registered? Na aboki provision shop?lol. for example,When you tell anybody your family has a business you are coming back to take over, the first thing that comes to their mind is oboy this guy own good o.they think its fortes oil abi capital oil or something relatively large and popcy who is the current CEO is old and sending you to school to learn more so the company can continue to grow instead of fold when you finally take over( naija film tinzz). the embassy wants to find out if your saying the truth.
you can get a functioning company docs from an existing business but make sure the name on the docs is related to your family name to proof its a family business and the company is relatively big or else, OYO.
Moral of the story, everytime, tell things the way they are because it is the safest way out. Danke, Guten nach.( Hope am correct)

grin grin Gute Nacht !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2015
[sub][/sub]
dolpaz:

grin grin Gute Nacht !
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2015
dolpaz:

Baba, na reading get me these days ooo.

whats good?

Nothing much. I dey on baba God shoulder dey watch as event is unfolding. I am sure and very confident that e go drop very soon.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by igwejay: 12:36am On Jul 08, 2015
I think the guy should just tell the emabassy the truth to save himself more trouble. He should just write to the embassy that the business in question is not registerrd. It might save him the stress. Beside for the embassy to send him a mail shows that his interview wasn't dat bad. It might turn out to go well for him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by spartacus11(m): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2015
igwejay:
I think the guy should just tell the emabassy the truth to save himself more trouble. He should just write to the embassy that the business in question is not registerrd. It might save him the stress. Beside for the embassy to send him a mail shows that his interview wasn't dat bad. It might turn out to go well for him
this is the best, I totally agree, if also he can attach photo of the business premises, staff strength if any etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by spartacus11(m): 12:52am On Jul 08, 2015
In other words give full details of the business and reason why it has not been registered,then try to find other convincing evidence to attach that such business truly exist and that you're the future of the family business,
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sternosa: 3:49am On Jul 08, 2015
Hello all. I've gone through daad.de and I think I've seen the school I'm applying to but I do have one question; Is there a specific state or place on Germany that has a huge number of English speakers? I don't want to struggle with excessive language barrier. Please and thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by clerkkent: 3:53am On Jul 08, 2015
spartacus11:
this is the best, I totally agree, if also he can attach photo of the business premises, staff strength if any etc

He shud also attached evidence of other statutory paymt made in the past just to let them know that despite not being registered or incorporated it has been existing as a biz concern
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 3434tunde(m): 4:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Thank u bro,i have been mailed after i called the coordinator that my admission is in process.That i will get my admission in the next one or two weeks.Thanks
chimaamaechi17:
Don't worry, God is taking control of everything.Keep telling God abt it... Try and email the Internatipnal student advisor of ur school... definately, u wil get a positive response. it Will all end in praise!

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (469)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.