Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,251 members, 7,894,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1015629 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
obiWon1:
I greet u all my good people... I appreciate d good work u guys are doing in here. The information that has been dropped here since part 1 of this thread is unquantifiable and has been of immense help 2 alot peeps.

I've been observing and reading silently (pardon my silent mode)... I would like 2 state my case humbly and as well get as much info d house could offer.

Am a BSc holder... Am aiming to be admitted come this Winter Semester. I've applied (though a bit late) 4 my masters in Cottbus-BTU Bradenburg via Uni-assist. I've made my payment & as well hav receive an acknowledgement and payment receipt via mail but till date d status of my applications are still showing 'processing not yet started' even though d application deadline has elasped.

My questions...
- For those that hav been makin use of Uni-assist services, is there any mail they ought to hav send i've not receive apart from d ones i started above.

- What are my chances of still being admitted seeing that alot of prospective Winter Semester peeps have already gotten their admisson letter and some has already secured their Visa but mine is yet to be processed by uni-assist before onward forwarding to my chosen School.

- To avoid missing out this Semester - knowing fully well i will bang d admission with my degree Cert. - i had to apply for BSc too. as well in same Course & School. Do u guys think my action would limit my chances of getting admitted for d Masters (assuming dsame admission panel for Masters would still precide over that of Degree) on d ground my action looks desperate.

Pls pardon if my questions, somehow, hav been answered previously... And to some that might see my questions as weird tongue . When u see testimonies flying around, u tend to be more apprehensive and anxious to receive yours as well. cheesy

Waiting in anticipation for a reply. Thank you all.

And to guys that hav secure theirs... Congratutions! I will rejoice with u guys soon.
Isha Allah.

Extract from Uni-assist contact form question and answer page
"The application deadline is soon and my application has not yet been processed. Will you still check my documents on-time?
The application deadlines published by the universities only count for the applicants, not for uni-assist's processing.
uni-assist agrees a different deadline with the universities by which all applications must be processed.
uni-assist guarantees its applicants that their applications will be processed on-time.
The universities only begin their selection process once uni-assist has sent them all applications that were sent in on-time, in full and fulfilling all requirements."
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by De29ja(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0kodn1ummql030k/AAASLQ4V67BcN0fTYzhJZ6ita?dl=0
stoicism:

the link pls...
pls kindly help me with info at your disposal regarding my question above....tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by De29ja(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Give the person this link https://service.berlin.de/dienstleistung/120691/
stoicism:

the link pls...
pls kindly help me with info at your disposal regarding my question above....tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
De29ja:
Ruhr-Universität 7 Credits

OK.

Is that where you did your studienkolleg and studied? Or just your studienkolleg?
And oh, what course?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 22, 2015
Please I really want the house to help me here. I have been able to peruse the thread and the information I found was really helpful.

I am that individual that is not afraid to take the next step and most importantly to be HAPPY.

To cut the goose chase...

I got to the university so early (age 16) and I know family and the environment influenced my course of study selection (Petroleum engr). Made a 2.1 grade and after my NYSC, went to the states for MSc in the same field. But the shock of the whole thing is that I realized I so love the psychology field and I know I will be so fulfilled if I find my self in this field. So that's why I am planning on taking this huge step of going after my heart.

Please note that psychology does not pay so well and that's just to buttress my point that it is for the passion and not just a source of income. I did 1 year internship with an oil multinternational company before leaving for Msc and yes I can affirm they spoil you..

From schools in germany researched so far, it is advisable I kick start with a Bsc. And honestly, I prefer that starting point and I also intend to get Msc and PhD because psychology is very research intensive. Cumulatively,the years to be spent is 8 years. I know other aspect of life like starting a family will fall in place with time and also a potential means of sustenance that will not distract me from studies is being planned.

I have this questions to ask:

*Is it a red flag if the interviewer or even prospective school know I already have an Msc in the states. (Honestly, I want to hide this point)
*Is there going to be a suspicion as relating my first degree to my proposed first degree?
*Should I be honest, as to following my heart.
*Can I use my first degree to apply for this Bsc. My first school leaving cert are not impressive that well

Addition:

I intend to have the C level for german language to help my chances (starting A1 next month). I am focusing on next year or 2 years time (don't know yet),but I know I have to do it if I don't want to regret not doing it later.

Note: I don't wish anyone to be in my shoes. Despite doing well in the oil field, I have never said to myself that I feel fulfilled. Yes, there's good potential for great lifestyle but this passion (psychology, a little of philosophy) always beckon on me since far back as 2008. I have even taken the bold step of not letting any friends or family members know until everything is cooked up and ready to be served.

Please help with my questions and also render suggestion. Thank you all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 2:30am On Jul 22, 2015
De29ja:
i uploaded a link that can help on that before check thread 131

@ De29ja, plz where exactly is d link about the test for B.sc.visa applicants In page 131. I ve gone back 2 dat page but couldn't see it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 22, 2015
leadzeal:
Please I really want the house to help me here. I have been able to peruse the thread and the information I found was really helpful.

I am that individual that is not afraid to take the next step and most importantly to be HAPPY.

I got to the university so early (age 16) and I know family and the environment influenced my course of study selection (Petroleum engr). Made a 2.1 grade and after my NYSC, went to the states for MSc in the same field. But the shock of the whole thing is that I realized I so love the psychology field and I know I will be so fulfilled if I find my self in this field. So that's why I am planning on taking this huge step of going after my heart.

Please note that psychology does not pay so well and that's just to buttress my point that it is for the passion and not just a source of income. I did 1 year internship with an oil multinternational company before leaving for Msc and yes I can affirm they spoil you..

From schools in germany researched so far, it is advisable I kick start with a Bsc. And honestly, I prefer that starting point and I also intend to get Msc and PhD because psychology is very research intensive. Cumulatively,the years to be spent is 8 years. I know other aspect of life like starting a family will fall in place with time and also a potential means of sustenance that will not distract me from studies is being planned.

*Is it a red flag if the interviewer or even prospective school know I already have an Msc in the states. (Honestly, I want to hide this point)
*Is there going to be a suspicion as relating my first degree to my proposed first degree?
*Can I use my first degree to apply for this Bsc. My first school leaving cert are not impressive that well

Addition:

I intend to have the C level for german language to help my chances (starting A1 next month). I am focusing on next year or 2 years time (don't know yet),but I know I have to do it if I don't want to regret not doing it later.

Note: I don't wish anyone to be in my shoes. Despite doing well in the oil field, I have never said to myself that I feel fulfilled. Yes, there's good potential for great lifestyle but this passion (psychology, a little of philosophy) always beckon on me since far back as 2008. I have even taken the bold step of not letting any friends or family members know until everything is cooked up and ready to be served.

You are taking a major bold step. Kudos for that. Ok let me outline my points as follows..
1) Some schools are specific with the certificates you need to apply for their admission. So for those kind of schools just give them what they ask for.
2) If any school asks for all your academic qualification, don't hide it. State every part of it. If they require motivation letter,then you can use that to convince them that you know what you are doing.
3) Hiding the first degree and Msc will rathee raise eyebrows because there will be a huge time gap between your school cert and the period you are now pursuing a degree. So the question will be "what did you do with that time"?
4) The worst mistake anyone can do when applying for a visa is to withhold valid information. The interview might expose you. Unless you have serious alibi to explain what you have been doing for over 4 years. Even if you do its not advisable.
5) I will advice you come up with 3 serious reasons why you want to abandon your first degree, when you seem to be doing so well in it. That is if you don't have the reasons already. Stating just passion may not suffice. You could add past experience or a research you want to do in the future. Our dear Chinkogerman(visa officer) will have fun asking you this question grin

In summary when applying for anything don't withhold information. So long as you know what you are doing and ready to defend yourself, your first degree will not create problems

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Just like Ceeesaw said this is a bold step. Congrats on following your passion.

As for your questions:

1. It is not a red flag if the embassy or VO or school you are applying to knows you have a Master's from the states. The only thing you need to do is give them proper reasons as to why you want pursue a second degree....in a completely unrelated field.

2. Since you are going for a Bachelor's and not a Master's in psychology your first degree has not business in the equation. Unless you can think of a way to relate the two together. You might just be asked why are you leaving Petroleum Engineering for Psychology. (It boils done to having the right reasons.)

3. You should be honest as a person in general. Ad to following your heart that is something you should decide for yourself. You sound confused though, it is like you have made up your mind but you are either looking for people to tell you that you are making the right or wrong choice. It is your life, you are an adult, do as you please.

4. Usually the different Universities have their different requirements for courses, you should check out the requirements and then you will know whether or not you can use your first degree to apply. If it is still not clear to you, it is best you email the school(s) or its (their) psychology department, they would tell you better than anyone here.

So in summary:
- make up your mind properly, do not have one leg in and one finger out.
- DO NOT hide information especially something like your previous Msc, you will be asked about it.
- do your research: take a look at schools, their requirements, ask questions now so when you are ready to apply you will be a 'guru' and have a hitch free application process.
- find your solid reasons (a thirst for knowledge is a good one)

All the best

leadzeal:

Addition:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by osane09(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2015
stoicism:

I have contacted them but yet to receive a response of getting the PDF format but probably on Monday. Thanks
... I need relate with you abeg... I sent u a pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 6:46am On Jul 22, 2015
leadzeal:

Addition:

hi
don't hide it to the interviewer that you had a msc before and now you found your course of choice.
go for it.
it's a plus
cheers

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2015
leadzeal:
Please I really want the house to help mare. I have been able to peruse the thread and the information I found was really helpful.

Addition:

hi
don't hide it to the interviewer that you had a msc before and now you found your course of choice.go for it.it's a plus
cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 22, 2015
leadzeal:

Addition:

From my experience when I went for my interview, you will be asked those questions. Those questions you asked here, you have to answer them honestly to yourself first, then you can convince the V.O because you are convinced yourself. Then again, you need to show past documents as evidence so as to back up your arguments.
A guy I was interviewed with had a Bsc. and was diverting to another field for another Bsc. I was there, he was asked why the diversion? what have you been doing? etc They wont just follow your story you need proof.
N. B 2 years is a long time to aim for education in Germany. Personally I observed that schools and the embassy are getting stricter. It seems that more people are heading towards Germany now. The crowd you meet at the gate alone is a testimony to that effect. Pesonally I think you should pursue your studies soonest. Besides who knows in 2 years time just maybe, free tuition would have ended?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2015
About the uni-assist issue of payment, i once read that uni-assist give extra 7days for payment to reach them. So documents most reach them before the deadline and payment can still take 7days after the deadline.
Well, admission depends on the school, not uni-assist but once uni-assist successfully sends your documents to the school, it means you meet the minimum requirement and are qualify for admission. There are high chances you will get admitted.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2015
De29ja:
Give the person this link https://service.berlin.de/dienstleistung/120691/

thank u so much
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2015
stoicism:

thank u so much. He has seen the link but wants confirmation on how much he must be earning after tax for him to be able to do this?....its urgent please

From 1,500 euro above.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2015
stoicism:

thank u so much. He has seen the link but wants confirmation on how much he must be earning after tax for him to be able to do this?....its urgent please

From 1,500 euro and above.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Ceeesaw:

You are taking a major bold step. Kudos for that. Ok let me outline my points as follows..
1) Some schools are specific with the certificates you need to apply for their admission. So for those kind of schools just give them what they ask for.
2) If any school asks for all your academic qualification, don't hide it. State every part of it. If they require motivation letter,then you can use that to convince them that you know what you are doing.
3) Hiding the first degree and Msc will rathee raise eyebrows because there will be a huge time gap between your school cert and the period you are now pursuing a degree. So the question will be "what did you do with that time"?
4) The worst mistake anyone can do when applying for a visa is to withhold valid information. The interview might expose you. Unless you have serious alibi to explain what you have been doing for over 4 years. Even if you do its not advisable.
5) I will advice you come up with 3 serious reasons why you want to abandon your first degree, when you seem to be doing so well in it. That is if you don't have the reasons already. Stating just passion may not suffice. You could add past experience or a research you want to do in the future. Our dear Chinkogerman(visa officer) will have fun asking you this question grin

In summary when applying for anything don't withhold information. So long as you know what you are doing and ready to defend yourself, your first degree will not create problems

Thanks for the feedback and yes it is a crazy move. My heart beats so fast but despite that, there's just that smile at the side of my chick. Maybe it justifies why most of my family and friends see me as "psycho" or out of this world.

I'm yet to see schools that don't need a first degree in psychology. And from my research, starting with Msc may not be a great move. Mind you, I am not going for this course because of greener pastures,I can get that in the states. I want to know how the human mind evolve and behave, how the brain tick and how I can better understand why I took this crazy move. From my ongoing research, psychology answers to exam, is not fixed or rigidly formulated like the engineering/science field. They understand perceptions are relative based on the individual processing mind.

My lifestyle, my movies and my motivation are so deep struck with questions and manipulation relating to the human mind. Let me stop here, I guess I'm carried away.

I will follow your advice of contacting them soon. Just want to have a good german language foundation, so when corresponding with them, I can work on their psyche by sending some mails in german, this is important because most courses are taught in german or both english and german.

Doing psychology is the main ideal here, germany is just on the list because it is FREE and also they are really catching up on the field.
Why not Nigeria? research is one of the poorest have seen, the field is unstructured and the people don't understand the importance of the human mind. Have you seen a psychology consultant here? I believe you know the answer.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2015
Ahbbiey:
Just like Ceeesaw said this is a bold step. Congrats on following your passion.

As for your questions:

1. It is not a red flag if the embassy or VO or school you are applying to knows you have a Master's from the states. The only thing you need to do is give them proper reasons as to why you want pursue a second degree....in a completely unrelated field.

2. Since you are going for a Bachelor's and not a Master's in psychology your first degree has not business in the equation. Unless you can think of a way to relate the two together. You might just be asked why are you leaving Petroleum Engineering for Psychology. (It boils done to having the right reasons.)

3. You should be honest as a person in general. Ad to following your heart that is something you should decide for yourself. You sound confused though, it is like you have made up your mind but you are either looking for people to tell you that you are making the right or wrong choice. It is your life, you are an adult, do as you please.

4. Usually the different Universities have their different requirements for courses, you should check out the requirements and then you will know whether or not you can use your first degree to apply. If it is still not clear to you, it is best you email the school(s) or its (their) psychology department, they would tell you better than anyone here.

So in summary:
- make up your mind properly, do not have one leg in and one finger out.
- DO NOT hide information especially something like your previous Msc, you will be asked about it.
- do your research: take a look at schools, their requirements, ask questions now so when you are ready to apply you will be a 'guru' and have a hitch free application process.
- find your solid reasons (a thirst for knowledge is a good one)

All the best

Thank you for your feedback. The most important aspect of your contribution has to with me making up my mind.

I will not say, yes I am 100% certain. Mind you the human mind is so dynamic that every seconds, its configuration is changed cos of main factors like hinted ideology or environment. Your questions and quest for affirmation as regard my move is psychological in nature, I may say I'm so certain now and the next hour, I may be a little certain or totally drifted away from my initial postulation.

My passion is not always climactic in nature (90-100% certain) but when compared to my present field of undertaking or others, it floored it so well that if you were in my mind and world, you will inquire why I am not doing what I want to do.

I know I used phrase like "following the heart" , which I know psychology field often correlate with the mind. I used it because it is a popular understood term.

My mind has been fighting this passion since far back as 2008, maybe it is taking it side for now and I'm hoping it firmly take its ground on it side. I wanted to just read the field on my own without going for a degree, but what group will validate or nullify my research outcomes. I may see blue as a color but in reality it is white. Psychology field with other like minded people ll help checkmate this. The germans accepted hitler's idealogy but the world was against it, why so is because of the different receiving end(mind).

I am searching for a thread where a final year medicine student dropped out to pursue a degree in humanities I suppose. Please if you see it, let me know. I am still searching for it.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2015
styles2009:

hi
don't hide it to the interviewer that you had a msc before and now you found your course of choice.go for it.it's a plus
cheers

Thanks. I will hope so.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2015
crowns2:

From my experience when I went for my interview, you will be asked those questions. Those questions you asked here, you have to answer them honestly to yourself first, then you can convince the V.O because you are convinced yourself. Then again, you need to show past documents as evidence so as to back up your arguments.
A guy I was interviewed with had a Bsc. and was diverting to another field for another Bsc. I was there, he was asked why the diversion? what have you been doing? etc They wont just follow your story you need proof.
N. B 2 years is a long time to aim for education in Germany. Personally I observed that schools and the embassy are getting stricter. It seems that more people are heading towards Germany now. The crowd you meet at the gate alone is a testimony to that effect. Pesonally I think you should pursue your studies soonest. Besides who knows in 2 years time just maybe, free tuition would have ended?

Great advice as regard pursuing it soonest. Honestly, I had the same urge that the free thingy won't last forever. I just hope it does, at least for another 10 years, cos Bsc is a platform, a Phd is the destination.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2015
Seen the thread, quite similar to mine. Age wise and years spent. I just wish a nigerian university is great in psychology field sad

Anyway, If he can do it, I can.

•29-year-old undergraduate who dumped Medicine for Mass Communication after 10 years

https://www.nairaland.com/2420172/final-year-student-abandons-medicine
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2015
uchezdedon:

From 1,500 euro and above.

please after tax or before tax?....he earns 1600 before tax and around 1200 after
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adenjnr(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Neyoalao:

boss weldone oh.... how germo weather iyaff devoured your posts very informative.... just like eke40seven abi say nah obiwann can't remember now i wan do interview for you

1) can you please tell us how studying there is like( group assignments? impromptu tests? how many hours of study? how to join work and study)

2) how easy was it for you to get a job and what were the skills need for you to land u a job did u have an A1 German certification

3)how's feeding there like apart from eating our African foods u dey chop leaves...... lol? found out that they have different kinds of bread

4) how's shopping like i mean like buying cloths getting gadgets at cheap prices... say okrika market dey? abi say computer village dey where thing are cheap

5) don't mind me on this question oh... how dem Internet facilities be.. like browsing what's the price range... like for home and fones

6) lastly what will you advise someone here to perfect before coming over maybe to enroll in a training and get certificate apart from German language proficiency to increase chances of getting employed.....

em how easy is it getting to neighboring countries too

danke schon
Eke40seven is actually the interviewer. Sorry for the late response, its exams period and i had one yesterday. To the questions;

1) I think it depends on the course you are studying. For me, i have little or no assignments but more of presentations which entails lot of group work and no such things as impromptu test, we are even asked when we want our deadlines to be. We should just stop trying to compare education in Nigeria and here, the gap is just too wide. Work and study is not very easy especially when you are in a very demanding course and you intend to graduate with good grades but it is doable.

2) Actually i don't know how best to answer this but i will try not to make it look too easy. I do not have any language certificate but i started learning German online ever since i had the mind to study in Germany, its safe to say i understand German to some extent which actually helped. I got my 1st Job in less than 1month and the 2nd in less than 3months even though some people keep saying there is no job in the East. What actually did the magic for me is my openness to every Nigerian student i met here and the kind of people i met on ground (Big up to Topeajis once again, the guy is a real nigga).

3) Two major food in this part of Germany or maybe in general (not sure) Bread and Potatoes with lots of tomatoes and different leaves. Am an open person so i love to try everything but mostly, i do African food because it makes you spend less with Doner (Turkish) as a supporting striker.

4) If you are lucky enough to be here in August or early September, you will still meet summer sales and get cloths really cheap. you can always get your gadget from ebay or amazon (both new & old). As for okirika, Second hand store full everywhere.

5) Internet at home is really cheap depending on whether you want to have your own router(24euros) or you want to share with your apartment mates (5-10euros monthly). I share with my mates and i pay 5euros. Except you have a contract phone, on the go internet is quite expensive (9-24euros) meanwhile you have free internet in school.

6) - Be open minded, drop your sentiment and forming at the airport grin.
- Language is very very important e.g NO or LITTLE LANGUAGE = No or Menial Jobs, Just like someone said earlier, Perfect your Language and find yourself in paradise.
- Perfect your IT or Artisan Skills
- Even with the language and other skills you have, sometimes what you get is a function of the kind of people you meet. Relate with the right set of people.

7) About countries, with your resident permit/visa, you can travel 26 countries visa free in Europe and travelling elsewhere isn't really a problem.

I think have done justice to all the questions.

Disclaimer - I answered all the questions based on how have experienced Germany in Berlin and i tried as much as possible not to generalize.

10 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by De29ja(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2015
https://www.go2studienkolleg.de/
uchezdedon:

@ De29ja, plz where exactly is d link about the test for B.sc.visa applicants In page 131. I ve gone back 2 dat page but couldn't see it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by samento: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2015
I want german business visa. How do I go about it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by De29ja(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2015
No... E/E
Nathan2222:

OK.

Is that where you did your studienkolleg and studied? Or just your studienkolleg?
And oh, what course?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by De29ja(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2015
https://germany.visahq.com.ng/#!germany-business-visa
samento:
I want german business visa. How do I go about it?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2015
De29ja:
https://www.go2studienkolleg.de/

@De29ja, thanks for ur response, but it seems u don't get my question.
For those going for B.sc programs taught in English. I heard that they are being given a test to write either mathematics or so. That's wht I wanna know. Not those going for Studienkolleg.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by De29ja(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you mean at the Embassy in Nigeria? if yes sorry can't help you because before i left there was nothing like that.
uchezdedon:

@De29ja, thanks for ur response, but it seems u don't get my question.
For those going for B.sc programs taught in English. I heard that they are being given a test to write either mathematics or so. That's wht I wanna know. Not those going for Studienkolleg.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2015
De29ja:
Do you mean at the Embassy in Nigeria? if yes sorry can't help you because before i left there was nothing like that.

Oh yes, I mean embassy in Nigeria.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2015
De29ja:
New Audio Uploaded. Please Re-Visit the Link
Thank you sire...I will check it up later.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by swtxt(f): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
uchezdedon:

Okay, so wht course is he going for. I heared that all B.sc applicants must write test. So do u know wht d test looks like.
I think it has to do with the course you're going for. for example, if your course is bio-related, you'll be given a biology test and otherwise, you'll be given a maths test.
PS: These tests are pretty basic, just brush up on things you learnt in ss1...

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (469)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.