Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,996 members, 7,880,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1011851 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Princesam400(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
twinkle1:
VISA APPROVED IN 16 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sir,
In the a.m. matter you are kindly requested to come to the visa section of the Consulate General during
business hours:
Mondays-Fridays from 8.00 h till 9.00 h.
Please bring your passport and travel health insurance valid for 3 months starting from the date of
travel (plus one photo copy).
In order to ensure admission you are requested to present this letter at the gate.
Kindly note that the date for the commencement of your journey should not be scheduled before
10 September 2015.

RECEIVED THE MESSAGE AROUND 1:30PM TODAY !!!!!

I pray that ALL of you aiming for winter 2015 get your visas approved SOONEST in JESUS NAME !!!!!!!!!

BIG THANKS TO EKE40SEVEN, OBIWANNN, AHBBIEY, KENNYOGUNS0509, CINDINO20, ADENJNR AND ET ALL FOR HELPING ME ..

YOU ALL ARE GOING TO MAKE TEAM WINTER 2015 BY GOD'S GRACE

CHEERS...........

I claim this testimony for myself and everyone in Jesus name.......Congratulations brother.......#TeamWinter

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Princesam400(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
twinkle1:
VISA APPROVED IN 16 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sir,
In the a.m. matter you are kindly requested to come to the visa section of the Consulate General during
business hours:
Mondays-Fridays from 8.00 h till 9.00 h.
Please bring your passport and travel health insurance valid for 3 months starting from the date of
travel (plus one photo copy).
In order to ensure admission you are requested to present this letter at the gate.
Kindly note that the date for the commencement of your journey should not be scheduled before
10 September 2015.

RECEIVED THE MESSAGE AROUND 1:30PM TODAY !!!!!

I pray that ALL of you aiming for winter 2015 get your visas approved SOONEST in JESUS NAME !!!!!!!!!

BIG THANKS TO EKE40SEVEN, OBIWANNN, AHBBIEY, KENNYOGUNS0509, CINDINO20, ADENJNR AND ET ALL FOR HELPING ME ..

YOU ALL ARE GOING TO MAKE TEAM WINTER 2015 BY GOD'S GRACE

CHEERS...........

I claim this testimony for myself and for everyone in Jesus name.....
Congratulations bro......#TeamWinter

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
I Completely agree with you Bro.. The Tips I gave is for their preparation.. I just felt it was good enough because I also included other Nairalanders tips which I merged to help mine..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
iyke20024:

Nice twinkle. First step is for embassy you forward your documents to the foreigners office. You interview makes this possible.

After this how fast depends on the respective alien office. So your sound answers does not help here.

If they have more works or are really slow you can't change it or fast forward it.

You have a nice tips and I will advise anyone that have not done interview to follow it.

I Completely agree with you Bro.. The Tips I gave is for their preparation.. I just felt it was good enough because I also included other Nairalanders tips which I merged to help mine..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sobakz: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please is anyone here in Aachen or goin to Aachen anytime soon?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
uchezdedon:

Very good. But like how long can someone wait b4 calling them. since there is no much time

The official processing time is around 4-6 wks so once it gets to 4 weeks, I think it is okay 2 search for the alien office n call them.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
iyke20024:

After this how fast depends on the respective alien office. So your sound answers does not help here.
You have a nice tips and I will advise anyone that have not done interview to follow it.
I totally agree with u sir dat it most times depends on the respective alien office...
Another thing I'll like to point out to those dat are yet to have their interview is one thing dat seems general to all those dat have had their visa fast tracked this winter TRY TO FUND UR DB ACCOUNT b4 Ur interview, it MAY fast-track ur application especially if Ur enrollment deadline is close...
Success to all that have their interview this week...
twinkle1:

I Completely agree with you Bro...
Congrats once again, I totally understand how u feel... SUCCESS IS SWEET... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Who be this one above me

grin lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by loriaidah(f): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2015
please to extend the residence permit issued in germany do one need to show 8000euros again. what is the current amount for student visa application
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Hi, i just got admission to ulm university for msc biophysics and i'm to resume october 1 and embassy gave me september 22 for student visa interview. Pls what is the chances of getin my visa before enrolment ends on 9th october 2015

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
bosakelvin:
please to extend the residence permit issued in germany do one need to show 8000euros again. what is the current amount for student visa application
Yes
±13,500

Anvicola:
Hi, i just got admission to ulm university for msc biophysics and i'm to resume october 1 and embassy gave me september 22 for student visa interview. Pls what is the chances of getin my visa before enrolment ends on 9th october 2015
17days. Very slim indeed, but not impossible. Mail your school and ask for extension if it's possible.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Williamso post=37041839]
Yes
±13,500
but someone said with at least 2500euro it can be extented. i have already commited all my earning towards funding the db account as soon as d details is sent. how person go come take raise anoda 8040 euros over dere to extend in case one year is given, cos my programme na 3 semesters. dis one na big oyo matter. no going back sha.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2015
bosakelvin:
it depends on whr you are going to but basically I don't think you have to show another 8k in your account to renew. I once said this here that I spoke with a student in Stuttgart whr I'm headed and she said you only need about 2k to renew
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=bosakelvin post=37043197][/quote]
think about this. Do you think everyone from Nigeria going to Germany can afford another 8k euro when most of us struggled to even get that one in the first place. Don't let anyone deceive you jare

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Please who is going to Otto Von guericke university of magdeburg this winter 2015 from nigeria....pls pm let's hook up
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Anvicola:
There's still hope for u but Uve to multi-task and have little faith...
1. Mail Ur school for enrollment extension... Get dis done b4 ur interview date so dat u can go with d printout just in case d VO ask u questions relating to short time btw interview and enrollment.
Note: Even if dey refuse, still go ahead with ur interview... twinkie got his Visa approval in 14days...U just might be dat lucky...
2.FUND UR DB ACCOUNT. If Uve not done dat, pls try to fund ur account b4 ur interview, Uve plenty of time btw now and ur interview to do dat... start d process now...
3. Uve just one chance @ d interview, so Prepare well for Ur interview using all the resources available on dis forum (past interview questions nd recent ones)...U probably wouldn't av time to appeal if u mess it up...
4. I won't pray u use dis option but if all of d above fails, ask if ur course could be deferred to summer semester or next year winter...
Best of luck... cheers

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by loriaidah(f): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls information about schools that use English or is it compulsory to learn German?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oye50:

it depends on whr you are going to but basically I don't think you have to show another 8k in your account to renew. I once said this here that I spoke with a student in Stuttgart whr I'm headed and she said you only need about 2k to renew
First you were correct by saying it depends on where you're going, then you went to talk(type) about deceit. Hmmmmm
Anyway, maybe Stuttgart requires 2k to renew, but Kiel where I'm going requires the full 8k. Berlin gives 2yrs straight with 8k, so it's definitely location dependent.
Best thing is to find out from people in your city of intent.

Cc: @bosakelvin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Williamso:

First you were correct by saying it depends on where you're going, then you went to talk(type) about deceit. Hmmmmm
Anyway, maybe Stuttgart requires 2k to renew, but Kiel where I'm going requires the full 8k. Berlin gives 2yrs straight with 8k, so it's definitely location dependent.
Best thing is to find out from people in your city of intent.

Cc: @bosakelvin
sorry about that, maybe deceit isn't the right word to use but I think in cases like this you should give the entire true info for clarity. Once again I'm sorry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oye50:

sorry about that, maybe deceit isn't the right word to use but I think in cases like this you should give the entire true info for clarity. Once again I'm sorry
E never reach to dey apologize naaa. No offense taken bro.
A vague question was asked, a vague answer (didn't think it was vague at the time) was given. smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by blessingayokunl: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thanks to Almighty God.Just finished my interview now.All nairalanders, I hail ooo.D information being dropped here is so helpful.Everything just went on smootly

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babarexo: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
House is there anyone that applied to Flensburg for Msc. Wind Engineering Programme?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by blessingayokunl: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Planning to fund my DB account now.pls which bank is cheaper GTB or Stanbic IBTC?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
loriaidah:
Pls information about schools that use English or is it compulsory to learn German?

You don't need german language for English taught program but for environment sake and hustling is good at least A1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
blessingayokunl:
Planning to fund my DB account now.pls which bank is cheaper GTB or Stanbic IBTC?

Try these banks:

Fidelity

Stanbic Bank

Union Bank

Sterling Bank

All the Best !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayeopare(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hi, i was given admission as an exchange student in Hochschule Bremen University of Applied Science, to study Shipping and Chartering for one year with internship inclusive. As an exchange can someone be allowed to work after study. Much more, what job opportunity are available in maritime sector, since i have previous background in Elect/elect. Pls anybody going to Bremen pls kindly contact me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fasttrack(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hi all. Does anyone stay in cologne. I need accommodation for 5 days
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by loriaidah(f): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Is it very important to write ielts before applying for admission in Germany? Academy or General ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmmmm de is really dulling me, I funded my blocked acc on thur, paid by someone directly in Germany into my blocked account. Since then am yet to receive confirmation from db. Hv done my interview on d 24th of July. I already requested for extension from my school. Deadline is 1st ......

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (469)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.