Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:40 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1013586 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
justwise:

You own those two IDs?

I am Futurewiser while futurewise11 is somebody else. I am already studying in Germany since 2013 and anything i post here is to update the house and not looking for assistance. I help people book for appointment and seek for admission too. so when i get any infor that will help the house, i post it here.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Futurewiser:

I am Futurewiser while futurewise11 is somebody else. I am already studying in Germany since 2013 and anything i post here is to update the house and not looking for assistance. I help people book for appointment and seek for admission too. so when i get any infor that will help the house, i post it here.

grin...and both of them are students in Germany and futurewise11 does help people get admission in Germany as well?

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cherokee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Futurewiser:

Are you the one that helps people pay their application fee to Uniassist or is it futurewise11?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Futurewiser:

Issues cleared!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hello, Futurewise, Nice with the way you're prudent. Please, am holding an offer with a university in germany buh am having an issue on getting d visa. All I need now is a valid sponsor who's in germany that could do the declaration on my behalf or the #2m to open the blocked account which I don't have up to that. You see, what I have is what most re looking for and what am looking for is what most have.
I've already differ the offer once and can't afford to differ it again. Hope to read from you soon. Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hi dcitizen,

These are the kind of questions they ask in math test for admission eligibility ? It's simple o. Which University is this one now? Is this for Abitur ?
These questions too simple for an International Uni to ask o. Primary 6 student suppose fit do this one. babarexo, please comment on what kind of math questions you are looking for.

EDIT: babarexo, I've just read your post. Didn't know it was for interview at the Embassy. All the best.!
dcitizen:
@babarexo,

doplaz has posted the math question sample

: find the square root of the following:

1. 144 2. 36 3. 196.

4. Solve: 5*8*6/ 3
5. A cube was labelled 8cm each, find the volume. Try and go with your marriage certificate. It appeare that you have a social tie, a reason to return to your country after the completion of your study. U stand a better chance of getting the visa. Just prepare very well about what you intend to do after your study? And your plan for your family here in naija when u re away for study.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
oligee:

Issues cleared!

Issue not cleared.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
justwise:

Issue not cleared.
anyhw sha
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
skills50:
anyhw sha

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Futurewiser:

Hehehe Busted!!!
Futurewise11:

Travel / Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
hello people,

its quite sometime.i land in germany lastweekend and its being far from easy.thanks to alot of wonderfull people i met on this forum,topejis respect,rihanaola i appreciate alot,marthy and my wonderfull kenya friend fred.its a total total different world from our country.u must register everything here,no abeg sir or man no man thinz.highly organize society.still trying to set my foot on the ground anyway.forget that your i senior you altitude for 9ja oh unless u want to mess ursef up.u see alot of people kissing on the street here as if they will die without the kiss.ahhhhhh its totally different.

Futurewiser:

Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Futurewiser: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Please who knows university or colleges that offers degree admission easily to Nigerians because Memorial admission requirement is now tough and i was refused by Dalhousie University with my good WAEC result. Please who can suggest school without too much stress for me?

See the bolded

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Futurewiser:

..and the 'other' futurewise11 also travel to Germany in 2013? What a coincident

futurewise11:
hello people, its quite sometime.i land in germany lastweekend and its being far from easy.thanks to alot of wonderfull people i met on this forum,topejis respect,rihanaola i appreciate alot,marthy and my wonderfull kenya friend fred.its a total total different world from our country.u must register everything here,no abeg sir or man no man thinz.highly organize society.still trying to set my foot on the ground anyway.forget that your i senior you altitude for 9ja oh unless u want to mess ursef up.u see alot of people kissing on the street here as if they will die without the kiss.ahhhhhh its totally different.

for people planing to come to the south accomodation is a big issue here,try and get it before coming down.if u can learn language as well please do it helps alot.....

please bring alot of african food oh,jeans,winter jacket its expensive here.u can get a jean at 5o euro here.at the airprot tell them u are a student,dont give dem anything.

During his admission and visa application members here helped him free of charge but after getting to Germany he starts charging people for admission and visa assistant.

This is my issue with the whole show of hypocrisy....many members here have given their time and energy to help others freely while people like you eat your cake and have it

I'm sure that many people here know about your dealings but not bold enough to speak out.

I will do what i have to do just to make sure that other people will not relent or give up helping others freely as they have been doing for years here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Good evening house. Is there anyone here who's admission letter came written in German??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Futurewiser come and defend yourself.
The account Futurewiser was created in 2014 and you have been studying in Germany since 2013 ( very interesting).

Otherwise futurewise11=Futurewiser ( Guilty as charged grin grin)

You people should be careful with how you do business with people offline. A word is enough for the wise cool cool

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Williamso:
Good evening house. Is there anyone here who's admission letter came written in Deutsche??
upload it here and maybe i can help in translating.
Remember to blur your personal info.

Most German admission letters are in German, only few come with a translated version. There is an exception to this rule.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
justwise:

grin...and both of them are students in Germany and futurewise11 does help people get admission in Germany as well?

Ask Futurewise11 that question not me. But I know him. he is my guy studying on Reutlingen.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Futurewiser:

Ask Futurewise11 that question not me. But I know him. he is my guy studying on Reutlingen.

Dude don't waste your time with me...you are the same person.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
kayluxneedsu:
Hello, Futurewise, Nice with the way you're prudent. Please, am holding an offer with a university in germany buh am having an issue on getting d visa. All I need now is a valid sponsor who's in germany that could do the declaration on my behalf or the #2m to open the blocked account which I don't have up to that. You see, what I have is what most re looking for and what am looking for is what most have.
I've already differ the offer once and can't afford to differ it again. Hope to read from you soon. Thank you.

If you have someone in Europe they can help you with the obligation. It must not be only from those living in Germany. Most of my guys sponsor who their sponsor are living in UK has help them got and it was accepted cos that obligation is issued by German Embassy but Nigeria Embassy has told me they don't issue it as they cannot confirm our payslip and other factors.

Here is the email they sent me last year on behalf of my friend who I helped made inquiry

opening times for formal obligations are Monday-Friday from

8.30-11.00am only (last entry 11:00am)

Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
Legalisation Department
23 Belgrave Square
London
SW1X 8PZ

TEL.: *44 (0)20 7824 1462/1478
telephone times: Mo-Thur 08.00-08.30am and 02.30-04.00pm
opening times: Mo-Fr 08.30-11.30am and Mo-Thu 01.45-02.30pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
willy2000:
upload it here and maybe i can help in translating.
Remember to blur your personal info.

Most German admission letters are in German, only few come with a translated version. There is an exception to this rule.
The translation is not the problem. I want to know if banks can use a non-english admission letter to process form A
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cherokee:

Are you the one that helps people pay their application fee to Uniassist or is it futurewise11?

Futurewis11
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
willy2000:
The account Futurewiser was created in 2014 and you have been studying in Germany since 2013 ( very interesting).

You people should be careful with how you do business with people offline. A word is enough for the wise cool cool futurewiser or futurewiser11

Bros to me they re one and same ...same person different accounts.....Justwise just pulled the carpet under his feet

Justwise u know ur pepper onions. I saw this coming when Crowns or so accused him of using this thread to collect info "my brother story" and chargin pple...

Well all a.boki dwith his kettle

Una welldone.

Update:........its abt to go down

Viewin this thread.....

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
justwise:

Issue not cleared.

What is not cleared. If you don't want me here pls bann me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
willy2000:

Hehehe Busted!!!

See the bolded

FYA - For your attention.. when i post and write 'I' doesnt really mean is 'I' trying to solve people prblem. I dey Germany and I no dey go any Canada.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Futurewiser:

What is not cleared. If you don't want me here pls bann me.

Start by removing the ad on your profile or pay the admin for a space to place your ad after all you charge people for your services
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
willy2000:

You people should be careful with how you do business with people offline. A word is enough for the wise cool cool

Must i create account on nairaland the year i entered Germany? Pls be smarter than this.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
willy2000:

There is nothing to defend, this dude has been online with futurewise11 ID since i made the first comment 5hrs ago and never bothered to say a word but rather keep replying with futurewise

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Seems theres a mix up somewhere.am futurewise11.Yes i help people to pay all payment.application fee,enrolment fee and block account.
On admission issue yes,i do admission for many people for a fee.
please i dont know whats the issue is but i will respond tommorow if theres need for you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
justwise:

There is nothing to defend, this dude has been online with futurewise11 ID since i made the first comment 5hrs ago and never bothered to say a word but rather keep replying with futurewise

bros this id was created after mine cos i was surprise when i saw it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cherokee:

its me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
futurewise11:
Seems theres a mix up somewhere.am futurewise11.Yes i help people to pay all payment.application fee,enrolment fee and block account.
On admission issue yes,i do admission for many people for a fee.

please i dont know whats the issue is but i will respond tommorow if theres need for you.

Bro start paying for a space for your ad or remove it.

Let me know when you have done that else i will suspend both IDs

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
justwise:

Bro start paying for a space for your ad or remove it.

Let me know when you have done that else i will suspend both IDs
contact seun.i contact him with my ad banner waiting for his authorization which he never granted. after sending him my personal details.instead he requested for proof which i forward to him.

if theres a way you can facilitate am ready to pay up for the ad slot.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
futurewise11:

contact seun.i contact him with my ad banner waiting for his authorization which he never granted. after sending him my personal details.instead he requested for proof which i forward to him.

if theres a way you can facilitate am ready to pay up for the ad slot.

Please do the needful while you wait to finalize that.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
yusufftaiwo:
@ takeastep... Still waiting for Ur update about Ur short experience over there sir, ow tedious is ur research...

@ Cindino20...hope u got my pm sir, there's still no show from Gtb...hoping to hear from u

Sincere apology guys. I have been quite busy lately.

@Cindino20: Not sure i got your pm. You may try resend. Thanks.

@yusufftaiwo: Experience so far has been nothing short of beautiful (short of superlatives). I must confess i have learnt many things during my time here; top of which is the ability to plan myself financially. I really dont have money issues, but knowing the fact that i have to pay for bus ticket, insurance, accomodation and food things monthly (out of the money i'm being paid) has really allowed me to plan myself very well and also spend within my budget. I have also improved tremendously in my time management - esp when it comes to meeting up with buses to your destination.

People here (i mean of all Nationalities) that i have met have been very good. Even though, i dont have a full grasp of their language, we dey flow satisfactorily. English mostly; then a bit of German (just a bit).

They've got good foods also. Lots of fresh stuff - vegetables, fruits aplenty. You wouldnt need to spend your quid on junks.

The research/learning environment is 'crazy'. These guys have gotten everything here. Every single materials, machines/equipments i thought of using for my Phd, they have them! Moreso, my colleagues in the institute (Germans, Iranians, Egyptians, Thai...etc) they've all been friendly, open and accommodating. We have fun together. Go for lunch together; dinner once a while and all sort. Less than 2 months, i'd already learnt the use and application of all the equipment. They teach me like secondary school boy (lol), not minding that i already have my MSc and years of working experience.

One thing that has helped me is my sincerity and honesty. Anytime they ask me if i know how to do 'this' or 'that', i dont decieve myself. I open up sharply. and they are very willing to teach you until you are tired. Even the few things i have half knowledge about, i ask them to explain more.

Seriously, i cant quantify what this experience has done to me. Its priceless.

Hoping to secure my Phd admission before my stay ends (less than 2 months). Already discussed it with my potential supervisor. Topic sorted. Just to iron out funding things. All things been equal, e go happen soon.

But, i tell you, if you dey here, Naija no go sweet you to return o. Organized System at its best! No wonder embassy dey full everyday...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (469)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.