Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,590 members, 7,934,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:00 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1024961 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kenneth10110(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
ichommy:
Where my #Winter2016 people?

I have self study GMAT GRE TOEFL and IELTS Materials ( CD and EBOOKS for FREE.

PM me make i fire am to your Mail grin
#Teamwinter2016 #GermanMachine
kennethvalentino22@gmail.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
dennisMOD:

U're right Steve. I read about Ria too. Let's find out about that. Holla me when u're going into town today make we do the waka 2gda.
Boss.. Check your inbox.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
safer23:

hadassaheke
lakesidepapa
DawnEden
cupid007
GottSeiDank
Ty5
Fesobi92
Femo86
OJaySeenson
swankylay
Dam12
nashavin
Fele1
eddiemei
Walesby
space1
weirdarkhitekt
dejiconde
annie17
Harrypreye

if am not wrong, i think the above named people are for #TeamWinter2016... Abeg, make una come out and lets rub minds Oooo..... TeamSummer seems to be a success overall and i pray we all have success story to share too.

teamSUMMER. Visa granted since. God go bless una #teamWINTER 2016 hustle. kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vycta(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
femo86:

teamSUMMER. Visa granted since. God go bless una #teamWINTER 2016 hustle. kiss kiss kiss kiss

@Femo86 which school? when do plan to travel? PM me please
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
I dnt think visa application status is track - able, they will notify u after it has been processed.

iranuwa:
thanks fapper and everyone the way you reply quickly to questions please how do i track my visa application status recept was giving to me on my interview date thanks once again.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Anyone in University of Cologne? How's the student life, job prospect and living in Cologne? asking for a dear friend. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
femo86:
Anyone in University of Cologne? How's the student life, job prospect and living in Cologne? asking for a dear friend. Thanks

Please guys forget about job prospects, everyone gets a job here. The job is not so important because the money is meager 450euro for a month.not matter where you are you can go anywhere you want. Concentrate on the study. I want to see naira landers asking about the workload and how to cope. Ask questions like how do we cope and get good grades. Do you know if you are among the first five in your class you automatically qualify for a scholarship here in germany that you did not apply for? I want to learn German for job, I want to skip classes for job. These are not important. Follow the routine. Concentrate on the study. Even if you can't get a job, the government is there for you as long you are getting the grades. There are emergency funds for both local and foreign students . I do a mini job, guys here say you should learn German, very good. I will still say if you cannot afford it and your study is in english, come to Germany and learn free just like I did. Before you programme ends you will speak good German. For a job well, you might be lucky to get one like me, what is important is after school. The job is peanut. After school is the main thing and you need good grades for that. Please be wise guys. I do not know anyone who couldn't get a job and because of that got frustrates because of money. But I know allot of people doing another master because the first one was nothing to write about
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

19 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
ogagaejay:

Please guys forget about job prospects, everyone gets a job here. The job is not so important because the money is meager 450euro for a month.not matter where you are you can go anywhere you want. Concentrate on the study. I want to see naira landers asking about the workload and how to cope. Ask questions like how do we cope and get good grades. Do you know if you are among the first five in your class you automatically qualify for a scholarship here in germany that you did not apply for? I want to learn German for job, I want to skip classes for job. These are not important. Follow the routine. Concentrate on the study. Even if you can't get a job, the government is there for you as long you are getting the grades. There are emergency funds for both local and foreign students . I do a mini job, guys here say you should learn German, very good. I will still say if you cannot afford it and your study is in english, come to Germany and learn free just like I did. Before you programme ends you will speak good German. For a job well, you might be lucky to get one like me, what is important is after school. The job is peanut. After school is the main thing and you need good grades for that. Please be wise guys. I do not know anyone who couldn't get a job and because of that got frustrates because of money. But I know allot of people doing another master because the first one was nothing to write about

Baba....Over-like button no dey...na him I wan press. Nice One

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Slyphax(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Brothers,am having an issue with my documents and what is required of me. The word that confuses me is CERTIFIED copies and CERTIFIED TRANSLATED copies. And they also said i shouldn't send originals and simple photocopies would not be accepted. What goes as Cerified and how can I certify my documents. Thank You #TeamWinter2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bene1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Good day my people, I submitted appeal letter and was acknowledged, but for 11th week now I hv been expecting the embassy to call me to com and receive sv to germany.pls wats next thing to do?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
ogagaejay:

This is a great post, thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
ogagaejay:

Thanks for this boss. So how do we prepare to make the most of our degree programmes?

Those of us going for masters, what is the most significant difference between the method of studies and education in Germany and the way we are used to in Nigeria?

Can you explain the biggest challenges you faced, educational and otherwise, because everything affects your education last las!

Please do a follow up to your post for us to benefit and have the right mindset
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
ogagaejay:

Your head dey there. Come collect Jaegermeister!!!

However, I will disagree on some (relatively trivial) parts. Learning German is not necessarily just to get jobs, but also for integration purposes. And that you will speak good German before your programme ends? If your programme is not in Deutsch, you will even be lucky if you can read good German before your program ends, let alone speak! (I'm not saying it's impossible, but......)

Nevertheless, please face your studies if/when you get here. If your head carry multi tasking, fine, if you can even face school, language and hustle (1 or 2 definitely will suffer; pray it's not your studies), then go for it! But don't forget that good grades are very very important...

Abeg who dey come Kiel? grin grin grin grin

Last Bullet: This goes out to all the incoming Computer Science and related students! Learn a programming language before you get here!!! In fact, prioritize it over Deutschlernen. I won't say more than that smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
ogagaejay:

Word of thought! if i get u right, u mean someone can't get more that €450 per month for a student job? What about this 20hrs job per week for student from non Eu states? Is it not viable abi it's only cool on paper smiley we all knw getting good grade must be the primary aim but person must survive na. That 450 wey u just dey mention nobi hin part o after house rent, insurance, food and transport don comot.. Wetin go con remain?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Word of thought! if i get u right, u mean someone can't get more that €450 per month for a student job? What about this 20hrs job per week for student from non Eu states? Is it not viable abi it's only cool on paper smiley we all knw getting good grade must be the primary aim but person must survive na. That 450 wey u just dey mention nobi hin part o after house rent, insurance, food and transport don comot.. Wetin go con remain?
You can earn 2000 sef. If you want to pay taxes and have little to do in school wink

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Williamso:

You can earn 2000 sef. If you want to pay taxes and have little to do in school wink
yinmu.. I understand.......
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

Thanks for this boss. So how do we prepare to make the most of our degree programmes?

Those of us going for masters, what is the most significant difference between the method of studies and education in Germany and the way we are used to in Nigeria?

Can you explain the biggest challenges you faced, educational and otherwise, because everything affects your education last las!

Please do a follow up to your post for us to benefit and have the right mindset

The greatest challenge I face is wanting to make millions, of expecting to much monetary wise. Don't come to Germany to hustle, come to Germany to study. Some guys here were always complaining that they did not come here to read many books, others were complaining that they had not got a mini job and they are spending their money, "...account dey go down oh". So we were reluctant to go for classes. When you miss one class you compound your problem. Basically I try to make friends with girls, I mean the german girls. They seem to know how to get past questions and study materials. It helped be allot and is still helping. And thing[b] I have notice in the aspect of exam questions, there are similar to the Nigerian system, they repeat the past exam question all year round [/b] grin

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by meekmill(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
guys pls what documents did i need to take along to certify at the embassy apart from the copies and the original ones and what is the price /
thanks pls i need reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tsquare17591: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
ogagaejay:

The greatest challenge I face is wanting to make millions, of expecting to much monetary wise. Don't come to Germany to hustle, come to Germany to study. Some guys here were always complaining that they did not come here to read many books, others were complaining that they had not got a mini job and they are spending their money, "...account dey go down oh". So we were reluctant to go for classes. When you miss one class you compound your problem. Basically I try to make friends with girls, I mean the german girls. They seem to know how to get past questions and study materials. It helped be allot and is still helping. And thing[b] I have notice in the aspect of exam questions, there are similar to the Nigerian system, they repeat the past exam question all year round [/b] grin

Thanks for this detailed info @ogagaejay. You are the boss shocked. Pls we need more people like this boss on this forum, those that have been there and are still there, to give us first hand info.People like: Godson, Topeajis, OPS (MVP), Naijaobi, Emeka55, franklysco,TMED, Nevilbot, and a host of other Gurus. Thanks once again. Let's keep hope alive.

ALL ROUND PEACE.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tsquare17591: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
meekmill:
guys pls what documents did i need to take along to certify at the embassy apart from the copies and the original ones and what is the price /
thanks pls i need reply

Go along with ur credentials photocopy and its original along with the school application form, #1200/set of document
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tsquare17591: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
meekmill:
thanks pls i need reply

Go along with ur credentials photocopy and its original along with the school application form, #1200/set of document. Hope this help.

ALL ROUND PEACE.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
When did embassy start collecting money for certification undecided
tsquare17591:

Go along with ur credentials photocopy and its original along with the school application form, #1200/set of document. Hope this help.

ALL ROUND PEACE.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Anwesend sir grin
May God help us all, we will all share testimonies by his grace.
safer23:

hadassaheke
lakesidepapa
DawnEden
cupid007
GottSeiDank
Ty5
Fesobi92
Femo86
OJaySeenson
swankylay
Dam12
nashavin
Fele1
eddiemei
Walesby
space1
weirdarkhitekt
dejiconde
annie17
Harrypreye

if am not wrong, i think the above named people are for #TeamWinter2016... Abeg, make una come out and lets rub minds Oooo..... TeamSummer seems to be a success overall and i pray we all have success story to share too.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
stevemims:
Boss.. Check your inbox.
@steve
did u visit the bank as u said?
we r waiting for ur feedback
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by carik(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
ichommy:
Where my #Winter2016 people?

I have self study GMAT GRE TOEFL and IELTS Materials ( CD and EBOOKS for FREE.

PM me make i fire am to your Mail grin
#Teamwinter2016 #GermanMachine

Bro,I'll appreciate the materials Toyeladun@gmail.com Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kenneth10110(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Can't i use waec only to apply must i write IELTS
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
dprinz99:

@steve
did u visit the bank as u said?
we r waiting for ur feedback
Boss! Nor mind me, i just weak. I was @ union bank earlier today... Yes! They have FormA but the ishh is with the fund.. The guy in-charge said he's been on some(though,it involves dolls not euro) for some weeks now... So he said its a 50-50 thing... When i quizzed further about money gram,ria and western union, he said the said amount(8040) is too much for such transfer. I don't have an acct with them, had to collect the opening acct form. Any luck with yours?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
stevemims:
Boss! Nor mind me, i just weak. I was @ union bank earlier today... Yes! They have FormA but the ishh is with the fund.. The guy in-charge said he's been on some(though,it involves dolls not euro) for some weeks now... So he said its a 50-50 thing... When i quizzed further about money gram,ria and western union, he said the said amount(8040) is too much for such transfer. I don't have an acct with them, had to collect the opening acct form. Any luck with yours?

You can send that amount with money gram, but you split it in two.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
ogagaejay:

You can send that amount with money gram, but you split it in two.
Okay boss.. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by westerwelle: 12:19am On Feb 17, 2016
With the way Euro is runinng faster than usain bolt.omo buharia is not helping it OÖ ..AS of today Euro is almost 400
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2016
femo86:

wollup wollup! Halla! hey yo! *In Francis Odega's voice*
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dexcira(f): 1:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Kenneth10110:

kennethvalentino22@gmail.com
. Pls send to m wen u get urs. Tnx.Roseculet1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (469)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.