Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Seun And His Gang Are APC Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun And His Gang Are APC Members (1138 Views)

Revealed: Majority Of Those Who Returned Looted Money Are APC – Kwankwaso / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? / Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by Scarpon(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Yes u can ban me I don't care. I don't even have a voters card not to talk of supporting any party. APC thread flooding front page while there keep ignoring any good thread of other party.

1 Like

Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by nakedwire(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
ibo people call ur type ''ewu''

7 Likes

Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by Alphaoscar: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Scarpon:
Yes u can ban me I don't care. I don't even have a voters card not to talk of supporting any party. APC thread flooding front page while there keep ignoring any good thread of other party.

Yes, they are APC members by promoting falsehood about APC.

They are APC members by assisting the TANoids in their evil deeds.

They are APC members by pushing every junks against the interests of APC to the frontpage.

9 Likes

Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by Scarpon(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
nakedwire:
Mr aturu that is fact. U better hit the back button on your laptop.

2 Likes

Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by demelza: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
I was thinking of opening similar thread.
I have never seen such blatant display of bias against APC. The bastàrd mods dont even try to hide it.
Frontpage is only filled with GEJ's pseudo achievements even when some of them are outright lies. Only threads mocking Buhari are moved to the frontpage for fo.ols to feast on.
Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by Scarpon(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
nakedwire:
with ur thread https://www.nairaland.com/2098172/chief-m.k.o-abiolas-daughter-hafsat we can see u are one of the thout
Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by WisdomFlakes: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
My friend, haven't you heard that even Obama is an APC member/supporter? You see your life?? The pope sef go soon declare SAI Buhari!
Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by Scarpon(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
demelza:
I was thinking of opening similar thread.
I have never seen such blatant display of bias against APC. The bastàrd mods dont even try to hide it.
Frontpage is only filled with GEJ's pseudo achievements even when some of them are outright lies. Only threads mocking Buhari are moved to the frontpage for fo.ols to feast on.
Haba!
my brother imagine when biafranqueen Queen made a topic some of them were claiming to bring it down funniest part they don't even hide it

1 Like

Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by Kingspin(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
The devil will judge.
And God almight will judge.
Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by dasrackhor(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Scarpon:
1000000 like for u jare.....True talk....
Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by Scarpon(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
My friend, haven't you heard that even Obama is an APC member/supporter? You see your life?? The pope sef go soon declare SAI Buhari!
all am saying is no more disclaimer of other parties if u support APC keep it to our self and do the right thing(as a moderator) not bringing any false statement on other parties on front page without solid source.
Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by nakedwire(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Scarpon:
with ur thread https://www.nairaland.com/2098172/chief-m.k.o-abiolas-daughter-hafsat we can see u are one of the thout
never the less ur still a goat sha...
Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by kheart(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Abeg since wen did nkita (op) start taking ogogoro?
Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by Scarpon(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
kheart:
Abeg since wen did nkita (op) start taking ogogoro?
it was when ur onu nsi steps out of his bandries
Re: Seun And His Gang Are APC Members by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
I pray for the day I find out who the other presidential candidates're apart from GEJ and GMB.

[url=Scarpon]OP[/url], enjoy your ban.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Exposes Gen. Buhari & Others / Entries Of Nigerian Candidates At The School Certificate Examination, 1961 / Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Monguno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.