Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Rules And Regulation Of Typical Deeper Life Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rules And Regulation Of Typical Deeper Life Girl (1768 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / Read A Church's Regulation On What A Bride & Groom Should Wear For Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rules And Regulation Of Typical Deeper Life Girl by unchi(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
please can someone in the house help me with the rules and regulations of a deeper life girl. grin
Re: Rules And Regulation Of Typical Deeper Life Girl by SeverusSnape(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mcheeeewwww....
I thought you listed the rules. So you want us to tell you?

Advice: Tomorrow is Sunday, Visit a deeper life branch near you. Thank me later. cheesy
Re: Rules And Regulation Of Typical Deeper Life Girl by vooks: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dress to Bless
Re: Rules And Regulation Of Typical Deeper Life Girl by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sex before marriage is highly not acceptable.

Dare not give them weavon or attatchment to plait. Only rubber thread is acceptable.

You dare not call them sweet name, like baby, sweetheart, honey. All what is accepted is sister nkiru, sister peace etc.

Hugging in the street is the worst sin to be ever commited. Just a handshake is acceptable.

Kai you dare not request for a pecked, pecked will turn to biting. After biting the will quote one scripture for you to back their their action. I fear them i tell youcheesy

1 Like

Re: Rules And Regulation Of Typical Deeper Life Girl by teemanbastos(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
crazysaint:
Sex before marriage is highly not acceptable.

Dare not give them weavon or attatchment to plait. Only rubber thread is acceptable.

You dare not call them sweet name, like baby, sweetheart, honey. All what is accepted is sister nkiru, sister peace etc.

Hugging in the street is the worst sin to be ever commited. Just a handshake is acceptable.

Kai you dare not request for a pecked, pecked will turn to biting. After biting the will quote one scripture for you to back their their action. I fear them i tell youcheesy
heaven on their mind noni.

(1) (Reply)

Was Noah's Flood Global Or Local? / Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? / Moaning During Sexual Conjugation Is Bad For Christian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.