Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,329 members, 7,967,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:34 AM

Man Paid Me £2500 To Get His Wife Pregnant. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Paid Me £2500 To Get His Wife Pregnant. (930 Views)

Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Paid Me £2500 To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
A man in Germany was dragged to court after collecting £2500 to impregnate his neighbours wife,but after 72 times she failed to take in,however before those timeshis wife found out about it,he however managed to convince her that he's only doing it for the money.

But after 3 months of no luck,his neighbours demanded that he go for a test,on getting the test results, found that he was sterile just as the man that he took money from,but how could this be,he asked, he already had 2 kids with his wife they all thought.until his wife dropped the bombshell, you are not the real father of our kids.

My question is,can you pay or get paid by your neighbour to impregnate his wife?
Re: Man Paid Me £2500 To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Man Paid Me £2500 To Get His Wife Pregnant. by elantraceey(f): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Super story
Re: Man Paid Me £2500 To Get His Wife Pregnant. by ammyluv2002(f): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
elantraceey:
Super story
Pure
Re: Man Paid Me £2500 To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Moana(f): 8:10am On May 21, 2015
It will be classified as prostitution. Having sex in exchange for money grin

(1) (Reply)

HARD TRUTH!!!! / Another Way For Satan To Destroy Lives. Please BEWARE!!! / Muhammed And The Bible Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.