Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,475 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pictures Of Goodluck Jonathan When He Was Young And Now.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goodluck Jonathan When He Was Young And Now.. (2170 Views)

Can You Identify This Governor When He Was Young? / ''my First Marriage Failed Because I Was Young & Naive''; Mercy Aigbe Says In Ne / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Goodluck Jonathan When He Was Young And Now.. by DanceVille: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Money Goooooooddd oooooohhhh!!!...
When he was at this age, does even know that he'll become the President of this Country...
This makes me realized that "Nobody knows Tomorrow".
See His photos below...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goodluck Jonathan When He Was Young And Now.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
hmmmmmm nice one. see fresh body.
Re: Pictures Of Goodluck Jonathan When He Was Young And Now.. by ammyluv2002(f): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
dorlapoh20:
hmmmmmm nice one. see fresh body.
As in........money good o
Re: Pictures Of Goodluck Jonathan When He Was Young And Now.. by DanceVille: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Only God knws wat I'll become in d future sha...Thinking!
Re: Pictures Of Goodluck Jonathan When He Was Young And Now.. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
ammyluv2002:
As in........money good o
but him no fine sha grin
Re: Pictures Of Goodluck Jonathan When He Was Young And Now.. by DaZion(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
He still looks the same.I wonder where the others in this pic are?...Did Goodluck even remember them again?..Chai!

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna N,ude Photos L3aked Online By Chris Brown | See Photos / Yvonne Nelson Looks WOW In New Photos / Ini Edo Shows Off Major Skin And Toned And Legs Wearing Shorts And Crop Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.