Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,635 members, 7,972,355 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:40 AM

D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! (2613 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Nominees For 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface ,d Banj Nominated / D Banj's Mr Endowed Album Cover (hot Or Not) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by rockyfela(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2008
PLSSSSSSSSSS GO AND BUY THIS ALBUM, THIS IS A CLASSIC. VERY DIFFERENT 4RM THE USUAL NAIJA SOUND, AWESOME TRACKS ARE
4 ME : fly, outside, can't do without you, appreciate you, oh papa, feeling you, free, flex,

FLY is crazyyyyyyy,

I hrd dis album has gone platinum in its 1stweek,
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by Devince: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2008
there nothin' that makes it different apart from the fact that it is total crap. I mean gabbage
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by pipolad(m): 12:29am On Dec 24, 2008
guyz,2face is a living legend,a bird,a programme dat will keep running 2 da end of time, abeg no dey compare am 2 dbanj again in ur lifetime.GOD BLESS U,
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 24, 2008
TuBaba all da way! tongue
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by maplekings: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2008
2Face is presently a crap. Imean so wack that I cant listen too. Leave my D'Banj all u haters
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by tosinadeda: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2008
maplekings:

2Face is presently a crap. Imean so wack that I can't listen too. Leave my D'Banj all u haters

lmao ure confused
its no more Faze abi its now d'abnj!!!!!!

even if sum1 says edris is better than 2face, some morons will agree all to discredit the baba himself!!!!
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by princesa(f): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2008
music lord
merry Xmas wink
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by mrmetoo1: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2008
tosinadeda:

lmao ure confused
its no more Faze abi its now d'abnj!!!!!!

even if someone says edris is better than 2face, some morons will agree all to discredit the baba himself!!!!

LOL! Thats funny! Anyway for the other guy no one is hating on D'Banj, in fact right now, 2face & D'Banj are two of my best naija artists. Its just anybody with ears would realise both their styles are different.
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by SexyAjebo(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2008
all of dbanjs track is BIG TIME HIT!!!, SUPER HIT IN FACT,

2 face released another album today, and one earlier in the year, all na rubbish!!!!

Chei!!!, he's living on past glory.

Damola, i lack words for u, go listen to TUFACE'S album again n if u dnt appreciate it then u dnt know the diff btw good music n noise. Besides Tuface only released an album, the first one was a DEMO, u do understand what that means right,
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2008
all of dbanjs track is BIG TIME HIT!!!,  SUPER HIT IN FACT,

Maybe when the iroko tree finally falls smiley
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by tosinadeda: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2008
princesa:

music lord
merry Xmas wink

merry xmas 2 u also kiss
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by ak001: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2008
TUFACE FT R KELLY , WHAT IS THE BIG ? ANYBODY CAN FT R. KELLY IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME
BY THE WAY R.KELLY IS NOT GOD WHY SO MUCH NOISE I HATE NOBODY ! ! !
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by tosinadeda: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2008
ak001:

TUFACE FT R KELLY , WHAT IS THE BIG ? ANYBODY CAN FT R. KELLY IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME
BY THE WAY R.KELLY IS NOT GOD WHY SO MUCH NOISE I HATE NOBODY ! ! !

lmao!!!!
u go just kill ursef on top nothing

hater oshi!!!!!
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by jenesy123: 2:44am On Dec 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

lmao!!!!
u go just kill ursef on top nothing

hater oshi!!!!!
anywhere wey don talk bout tuface u go dey rant. u be him boy boy or wetin wake up. bt that one no be feature na sample tape. he erased shaggy voice from the original version and put him own voice. r.kelly no dey studio with am. is a shame on him and his senseless producer.
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by Walla2009(m): 3:41am On Dec 28, 2008
jenesy123:

anywhere wey don talk bout tuface u go dey rant. u be him boy boy or wetin wake up. bt that one no be feature na sample tape. he erased shaggy voice from the original version and put him own voice. r.kelly no dey studio with am. is a shame on him and his senseless producer.
[i][/i]
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by tRoOE(f): 4:50am On Dec 28, 2008
How can you compare Dbanj to 2face undecided,what an insult
2face and that noise marker are not on the same level ooooh abeg,
sumthing i wonder if people actually knows good music when they hear it,
or you thing music is all about dancing undecided
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by jenesy123: 5:05am On Dec 28, 2008
all na trash!
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by ak001: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2008
jenesy123 you are right that is not ft tosin and others are just making noise 4him,

i don't even know dat r.kelly erased shaggy's voice

what a disappointment for them ! ! !
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by steve49ja(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2008
I want to be free free free free like a bird oh i thought you heard se i no like yawa i like peace instead, i thought you knew this man is true so true when you see me passing through let me be because i don pay my dues. . . . . you de back-bite me, try to provoke me but i no send you. . . . hear is an advice for you don't try to walk in my shoes don't try because e no go size you just lemme be! i can't wait to master all the lines of the album

For all of you that say i do not make sense do you know what it means to be an entertainer? it means you can entertain them and make them move their body you don't have to make sense you don't have to make sense you think am joking with you now watch this ************************

Judge for your self if boy and baba na mate
haters oloshi jati jati
ema jen shepe funyi oh e yo baba kuro lenuyin ti e ba loro gbidi so
oniranu  angry

IN NAIJA:
2face comes first
Mo' hits(point of correction not dbanj)comes second
Peter& paul comes third
Confirm from show organisers before you yarn rubbish
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by hypeman2(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2008
2baba is ma homie anytime, truth b told fellas without prejudice the R.Kelly ft is a sham,because truly it was from a cut don in the past by Kel., Tosin Subair, tu's lawyer (CEO HITV) simply got sample clearance for permission to use the track on behalf of tuface,so let this be stated for the record,@ no point were they in the studio together,u can figure why the collab sounded dodgy, The album is a slow starter (which is peculiar to all his previous releases) but yall know tu, comes up tops in the long run. Lets watch with keen interest as the months pile and the turn is made in 2009 (good or bad) we'll soon know, I wish tu the best as always,I've bought the CD & thats heart. Lets support the chap. cool
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by tayoast(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2008
Pple, It's good 2 discussm smth of this magnitude.

We av 2 note that d art of music transcends groove alone.

The duo of D'Banj & @Face are good in the field they've chosen.

D'Banj's kind of music will always get U going anytime any day, but it ends there.

2Face's gets U going too but with smth to ponder afterwards.

Comparing the 2 is like comparing Lil Wayne & Neyo.

Basically, there is no basis for comparism!!!!
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by hypeman2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2008
tayo_ast:

people, It's good 2 discussm smth of this magnitude.

We av 2 note that d art of music transcends groove alone.

The duo of D'Banj & @Face are good in the field they've chosen.

D'Banj's kind of music will always get U going anytime any day, but it ends there.

2Face's gets U going too but with smth to ponder afterwards.

Comparing the 2 is like comparing little Wayne & Neyo.

Basically, there is no basis for comparism!!!!
I second it.
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by fame009: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2008
which can foolish music banjo dey sing or if osita osadebe die na him want replace am

tuface is not my kind of musician but na oga to d banj
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by dasa: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2008
D'banj is an entertainer no doubt. but the new 2face album is a classic. have you listened to it on a good sound system. world class mix and master. great tunes.

Tuface is bigger than party party party. its an international album.

Please if u don't know music, don't analyse. just be a consumer. aight?
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by tRoOE(f): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2008
dasa:

D'banj is an entertainer no doubt. but the new 2face album is a classic. have you listened to it on a good sound system. world class mix and master. great tunes.

Tuface is bigger than party party party. its an international album.

Please if u don't know music, don't analyse. just be a consumer. aight?
Correct talk
Sad indeed most people don't know a good music when they listen to 1 embarassed
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by oddo: 2:14pm On May 09, 2009
dont u get it dat dbanj doznt make sense wit his song ,check 2face out complete unicness,wonderful lyrics grate voice,wit lifeaffecting messagesall combined with adequate production wat else do you need 4rm dis singing machine."in middle of beautiful things in dis world criticism is all we see"wel anyway baba don talk am sodom and gomorah dey come and e go stat for all of una bad belle papa house.

never compare 2baba an dbanj rather 2BABA and donjazzy
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by oddo: 2:25pm On May 09, 2009
una no hear as baba ma multilinguist.all in one song spoke french ,japanese,yoruba,tiv, english ,pidgin,hausa all 2 talk 2 stiffnecked fools like u critics well sha im dey tank una 4 una bad mout if u dey doubt dis thins go get the worlds best Album D UNSTOPPABLE'2 make u unstopable but not like2BABA cos photocopy no fit be like original.dbanj has 3 albums 2 date wit no intanational msg
dbanj is lyk all oda local artistes like terry g and co.dbanj is singing for hiphop world award whyl 2BABA is gunning 4 d grammy.kip it up our continental flag bearer.

i,m feeling u
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by ofokasibe: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi meet me for yahoo messenger now now i wan tell u something

lalaboi which kin thing be this now. y now u shld know we aint stoppin
leave one thread and the whole showdown goes in there , dont let us be going to disturbin innocent threads,
sauron insulted lalaboi and he must go down., by now lalaboi u should know that we are not going to stop
, for lalaboi we would finish sauron . so leave one thread lala, sauron cup don full! he must drink am
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
guy why are you hatin?we all love d'banj but 2face is a legend in nigerian music and thats a fact you gotta acknowledge!
Re: D-banj For Life: 2face Na Bleep Up! by dominique(f): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2009
@damola
you have to admit that 2face paved the way for a lot of artists including dbanj. . .bsides, tuface's lyrics has more depth and makes more sense than that koko master

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bigboyz Allstars Ft. Ice Prince - Se N Gbomi (video) / NotjustOk: Vote for who wins #1,500,000 Naira now! (Top 30) #YouNeedANewBank / Your Favourite Lines From Nairaland Songs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.