Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Jealousy- The Real Proof Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy- The Real Proof Of Love (546 Views)

See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy / African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy- The Real Proof Of Love by olawalehenry(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hello Great Nairalanders,

Me and my friends were engaging in some kind of chats which now later brought about the issue of true love between two matured minds......so our argument goes thus "that Jealousy is a proof of true love if really done with maturity"
JEALOUSY IS A PROOF OF TRUE LOVE IF IT IS DONE WITH MATURITY. AGREE OR DISAGREE

Do to really agree, and if so let's start the arguement!!!!!!!

Matured minds pls and no insults!!!!

Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Jealousy- The Real Proof Of Love by spicy244(f): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Agreed. I remembered when I saw my bf with a Lady, I almost ran mad but since I stopped loving, if I see u with 100 ladies, I won't be moved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealousy- The Real Proof Of Love by olawalehenry(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
spicy244:
Agreed. I remembered when I saw my bf with a Lady, I almost ran mad but since I stopped loving, if I see u with 100 ladies, I won't be moved
I think it has to do with the mind set of both parties, if you don't trust ur man enough, that's when the issue of madness and jealousy comes in.........in all I will say trust is the main thing!

(1) (Reply)

6 Words Ladies Usually Say That Guys Should Beare Of / HELP!! My Boyfriend Of 6 Months Did Not Say I Love You, I Think It Damaged Me / 10 Types Of Men You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.