Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,096 members, 7,949,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

SOS: Pls Help Support Opposition Group Seeking To Buy Nairaland Ads![FUNDRAISER] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOS: Pls Help Support Opposition Group Seeking To Buy Nairaland Ads![FUNDRAISER] (684 Views)

CCT Dismisses Saraki’s Motion Seeking To Disqualify Justice umar / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOS: Pls Help Support Opposition Group Seeking To Buy Nairaland Ads![FUNDRAISER] by scribble: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
I saw a thread on NL I intend to use as a case study for Jonathan campaigners to support a marketing campaign via my PR company.

It contains infographics of President Jonathan's achievements. See it here :
https://www.nairaland.com/2098014/president-jonathans-achievements-infographics

After glancing through in the morning, I just now, just now came back for a second look and then noticed something from a chap named rattlesnake and I had to indulge him.

Support whomever you like but please everybody needs stomach infrastructure even Jesus had to work with a few fish and a few loaves but the masses had a taste. Morale: Everybody needs stomach infrastructure.

rattlesnake:
[size=18pt]Osewa now working for Abati undecided

corel draw cannot rule nigeria[/size]

what an immature comment

Seun is running a money making organization

And is allowed to take political ads just like Vanguard, Punch, The Nation, ThisDay, Daily Independent etc etc etc

Linda Ikeji recently ran a post on if she should collect politics money and everyone was like Linda look out for your stomach infrastructure and that her "drop-your-emails" charity she runs was promised funds. Nigerians were for it. Most of the 2000 or 3000 plus comments on that post said "Linda chop ya money boo" and there is this poor lad rattlesnake beefing the hustle in general.

Pls if you nor see money chop from campaign, everybody hustle different. This one na PR and even if Seun has not taken money, then we should be praying for him.

You are right now being accorded the priviledge of being a member of this Nairaland Community and you were not begged or beckoned on to come here

You came out of free will

Not everyone is an APC supporter like you and people who appreciate their President like me need to know what he has done. Personally I know Seun has a neutral stance and how you can prove this is APC and PDP both hold sway on Nairaland. They both even buy ads I think.

If APC have money they know their way to Nairaland and can equally come here and pay Seun to open threads or leave it to their articulate supporters and even trolls like you then what is good for the goose is hood in Uganda.

Some will listen to you. Come and show us what APC has been doing...abeg. In Lagos etc. Its campaign season.

Surely Tinubu has a mansion or new hotel we can see

Gosh why do I rant this much

Its a business ok. Even Linda Ikeji asked people some weeks back if she should take political ads and everyone was like yes

And her own process is different, she can censor comments even before they go up, so she can really help your campaign

Seun allows people like you to have a dissenting opinion...perhaps this is the model democracy should be based upon (wallahi Buhari would not allow this. see his supporter foaming"

Nairaland thought us Nigerians cant PREVENT TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS acrimony even before the elections came up

Look my friend go and pay Seun for ad, shebi you want to raise money for BABA BUHARI OYOYO...start an online cause on Facebook

BUHARI FOR NAIRALAND and raise money for banner ad...This Seun money for ad nor too cost sef

Just dey foam for mouth dey shout OYOYO. You no go go find money, later you go kon talk say na JONATHAN make you dey clueless.

Nor go find clue, u hear? wink
Re: SOS: Pls Help Support Opposition Group Seeking To Buy Nairaland Ads![FUNDRAISER] by shakazuldadon: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
k
Re: SOS: Pls Help Support Opposition Group Seeking To Buy Nairaland Ads![FUNDRAISER] by rattlesnake(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
scribble:
I saw a thread on NL I intend to use as a case study for Jonathan campaigners to support a marketing campaign via my PR company.

It contains infographics of President Jonathan's achievements. See it here :
https://www.nairaland.com/2098014/president-jonathans-achievements-infographics

After glancing through in the morning, I just now, just now came back for a second look and then noticed something from a chap named rattlesnake and I had to indulge him.

Support whomever you like but please everybody needs stomach infrastructure even Jesus had to work with a few fish and a few loaves but the masses had a taste. Morale: Everybody needs stomach infrastructure.

what an immature comment

Seun is running a money making organization

And is allowed to take political ads just like Vanguard, Punch, The Nation, ThisDay, Daily Independent etc etc etc

Linda Ikeji recently ran a post on if she should collect politics money and everyone was like Linda look out for your stomach infrastructure and that her "drop-your-emails" charity she runs was promised funds. Nigerians were for it. Most of the 2000 or 3000 plus comments on that post said "Linda chop ya money boo" and there is this poor lad rattlesnake beefing the hustle in general.

Pls if you nor see money chop from campaign, everybody hustle different. This one na PR and even if Seun has not taken money, then we should be praying for him.

You are right now being accorded the priviledge of being a member of this Nairaland Community and you were not begged or beckoned on to come here

You came out of free will

Not everyone is an APC supporter like you and people who appreciate their President like me need to know what he has done. Personally I know Seun has a neutral stance and how you can prove this is APC and PDP both hold sway on Nairaland. They both even buy ads I think.

If APC have money they know their way to Nairaland and can equally come here and pay Seun to open threads or leave it to their articulate supporters and even trolls like you then what is good for the goose is hood in Uganda.

Some will listen to you. Come and show us what APC has been doing...abeg. In Lagos etc. Its campaign season.

Surely Tinubu has a mansion or new hotel we can see

Gosh why do I rant this much

Its a business ok. Even Linda Ikeji asked people some weeks back if she should take political ads and everyone was like yes

And her own process is different, she can censor comments even before they go up, so she can really help your campaign

Seun allows people like you to have a dissenting opinion...perhaps this is the model democracy should be based upon (wallahi Buhari would not allow this. see his supporter foaming"

Nairaland thought us Nigerians cant PREVENT TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS acrimony even before the elections came up

Look my friend go and pay Seun for ad, shebi you want to raise money for BABA BUHARI OYOYO...start an online cause on Facebook

BUHARI FOR NAIRALAND and raise money for banner ad...This Seun money for ad nor too cost sef

Just dey foam for mouth dey shout OYOYO. You no go go find money, later you go kon talk say na JONATHAN make you dey clueless.

Nor go find clue, u hear? wink
[size=13pt] IS IT A CRIME FOR SOMEONE TO WORK FOR SOMEONE....?WHAT MAKES U THINK I THINK ITS A CRIME? THE STATEMENT I MADE IS NEUTRAL....IT HAS NO CONTEXT....ITS JUST LIKE SAYING......."HE RAN"..IN FACT ITS A PHRASE.....I NEVER SAID ITS BAD TO WORK FOR ABATI....IS ABATI A DEMON....THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE ARE BIASED AND TRYING TO GIVE UNSOLICTED OPINIONS......"OSEWA WORKING FOR ABATI" IS NOT A BAD STATEMENT AS ABATI IS NOT A KILLER,RAPIST,MURDER OR SO.....IF I SAID OSEWA WORKING FOR HITLER OR IDI AMIN THEN IT IS A SLAP ON HIS CHARACTER...BUT ABATI IS JUST A NIGERIAN LIKE US WORKING FOR MR PRESIDENT SO WHATS THE ISH FOR YOUR INFORMATION i am a SUPPORTER OF GEJ.....I MAY HAVE MY RESERVATIONS OF HIS LEADERSHIP STYLE BUT I SUPPORT HIM[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: "Boko Haram Is Not A Priority", Says Leaders Of Developed Countries / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over His N20m Controversial Buhari/punch Advert (PHOTO) / The Best Political Song Ever...a Must-See-Video...Buhari Pulls over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.