Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,264 members, 7,887,768 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Who Has Seen The Recent Customized"coca-cola" Drink ??? #lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Seen The Recent Customized"coca-cola" Drink ??? #lol (2060 Views)

The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? / Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Seen The Recent Customized"coca-cola" Drink ??? #lol by PresidentAde(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
...Coca-cola has this Newly designed plastic containers that has peoples name on it........ Asin u can find "Ngozi" on one bottle "ade" on another "alima" on another...........
Lol........lol...........
My dear Nairalanders................go look for ur name ASAP den u buy ........Dats wah i call "Marketing of life"............
Feel free to add pics if you have any..........................#Shop-Ryt-tins.

http://www.google.com/search?q=latest+coke+bottle+in+nigeria+with+names&client=ms-rim&hl=en&channel=browser&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=IZzDVIzcGsviO4OggYAJ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#

Re: Who Has Seen The Recent Customized"coca-cola" Drink ??? #lol by tosinjoe(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Whoever brought or sold this marketing idea is either a genius or have watched one American film that I have forgotten the name, first meant for only celebrities and then for general consumers, so u can now rush and buy yours or as a gift for ur spouse or..... just have fun
Re: Who Has Seen The Recent Customized"coca-cola" Drink ??? #lol by MayorofLagos(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Cocacola, if you are reading, i need one with Mayor on it. grin
Re: Who Has Seen The Recent Customized"coca-cola" Drink ??? #lol by PresidentAde(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Cocacola, if you are reading, i need one with Mayor on it. grin

"Mayor" ur selfish o,,,wont you get for ur dad,,Mum,,Sisters & Co.........
Dats d idea ...#lol

Re: Who Has Seen The Recent Customized"coca-cola" Drink ??? #lol by horpe132(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin It looks nice...........grin
Re: Who Has Seen The Recent Customized"coca-cola" Drink ??? #lol by PresidentAde(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen The Recent Customized"coca-cola" Drink ??? #lol by transe(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
PresidentAde:
transe congrats on your new job, I wish you all the best..... I see you getting a political appointment in Abuja ....
. I've been a regular follower of you diary from the old moniker to this one, I always look forward to your entries.
pls try to appreciate more ENT before leaving, if possible buy him a gift, wine, picture portrait etc... talk abt him on your WhatsApp timeline, use his pics etc......you know he doesn't really need your gift , he's a rich man, but you doing that is a major sign of loyalty .

Pls make him feel really appreciated, & let him know you're dependable & loyal...

pls Don't leave that place without u asking him to bless you, prayers etc...one on one , not on WhatsApp..Oga you're now a man, a very strong one....
you know how important "contact" is in your industry ..... you're moving to a place where you'll need to "fire on all cylinders"... you'll seriously need all these Baba's ....
Don't burn that bridge & pls make sure ENT or any of your other Loyal Oga's don't have the impression that you'll burn or have burnt the bridge......
my advice bro, I wish you well..... God's speed.

Thanks so much for the advice. I will do accordingly. I'm very grateful for this bro.
Re: Who Has Seen The Recent Customized"coca-cola" Drink ??? #lol by PresidentAde(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen The Recent Customized"coca-cola" Drink ??? #lol by dalongjnr: 3:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Hehehe.. Femi bought Anna to drink. Bio bought mama for peter, Peter dashed Mama to Daniel and was frozen. What an irony! To tale of coca cola.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Guber: Araraume Declares Support For Okorocha / Another Hero Gone / Ndigbo Group Writes Buhari, Seeks Probe Of Anyim’s Alleged Fraudulent Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.