Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,710 members, 7,921,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:14 AM

VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? (38211 Views)

Hilarious Airtime Chat / Iphone VS Blackberry VS Andriod Users (hilarious Pic) / Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by eedrees(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
If u no get money will ur mum be happy...I will go for my money first to take of my dear mum.

Abi na ordinary ' I love you mum' go make her happy.
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by richkol(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
As for me, I will call my debtor first because there can be never be any emergency concerning mum. She is late.
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by heffem(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
hkidola00:
which of this number will you call first....if you happen to see the missed call and pls call me message of your debtor that has been owing you 1.2million for the past 10 month or the missed call and message from your sister that says "emergency,about your mum,pls call me" lol,so which would you call first......
oga, ₪☺ be CEFA will d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ talk here o......Ω̴̩̩̩̥a money first cos if U̶̲̥̅̊ go attend to ur mum, come later know say Ω̴̩̩̩̥a ordinary cough she get.....₪☺ be money(rabah) U̶̲̥̅̊ go take pay her bills? So, ₪☺ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ form titanic writer abeg

1 Like

Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by Hawlahscho(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
prettydiva89:

yea we are talking of about 1.2m haha mum needs money for whatever reason am called

Now, what if is another thing you cherish more than money that mom wanna give u? or nothing is precious to u like money ni?
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by Xynthialuvy(f): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
OsoDupe:
before I can borrow anyone 1.2m, u can imagine d amount of money I will have, so 1.2m wont be a big deal. I will return my sis call first.

My sister,tell them o. Awon OlOdO

1 Like

Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Now, what if is another thing you cherish more than money that mom wanna give u? or nothing is precious to u like money ni?
well she would give me later
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by OmoUSH(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2015

FVCK MOTHER! WHY DID SHE AGREE TO GIVE BIRTH TO ME, BUT NOW THAT I'M BORN, I,LL LIVE IN BLISS FOREVER!
FVCKN MOTHERS... MOTHERFVCKING MOTHERS !
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by Hawlahscho(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
prettydiva89:

well she would give me later

Lol.

I give up. grin
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by ibrocool(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
for someone to be owing me 1.2 million naira. That means i am worth 100 million naira or more. I will go for my mother first, then my sister and later my debtor.
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by neighbourhud: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fukup:
Bro..... I'll go for my mum first coz no amount of money or anyone can replace that woman

Modified:To those of you doubting my sincerity, I guess you guys haven't experienced the unconditional love of a mother.......... My mum gave up so many things just for me to have the best and be happy in life........ If your mum didn't do that for you.... Am sorry about that but my mum did it for me.............. She is my all and all and her well being and happiness is my outermost priority now and nothing can change that.
May your Sunday be blessed and may your mum (and mine too) live long to enjoy the fruit of her labour. cool

Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Lol.

I give up. grin
yea u cant win a lady during an argument
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by raphroye: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
hkidola00:
which of this number will you call first....if you happen to see the missed call and pls call me message of your debtor that has been owing you 1.2million for the past 10 month or the missed call and message from your sister that says "emergency,about your mum,pls call me" lol,so which would you call first......
Its money dat will b used 2 pay her hospital bill.......so, I go sharply call Mr debtor den visit mum........moreova, na 2 dey call debtor as I dey run go hospital, doing two things at a tym

1 Like

Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by SFSNIPER(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'd go for my mom first for two reasons;
1) She is my mother and we share a bond together as mother and son that can not be taken away or replaced by anyone.
2) What if the debtor only wants to plead for more time? You end up losing. And then you live with guilt forever if you happened to have lost your mom while talking to the debtor.
MOM OVER EVERYTHING!
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by anitank(f): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
An emergency about your mum yet some choose to call their debtors first shocked shocked... Shocking!!!
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by Fukup(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
PrinxPeera:
correct pikin.....buh change dat ur name.
bro.....pls how can I do that?
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by simdam500(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
not until it happens for real.....

dunno who comes first!
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by adonismuller(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fukup:
Bro..... I'll go for my mum first coz no amount of money or anyone can replace that woman

Modified:To those of you doubting my sincerity, I guess you guys haven't experienced the unconditional love of a mother.......... My mum gave up so many things just for me to have the best and be happy in life........ If your mum didn't do that for you.... Am sorry about that but my mum did it for me.............. She is my all and all and her well being and happiness is my outermost priority now and nothing can change that.
lemme ask you this! What if you are so broke and your mum needs about 500k for treatment? Don't you think u will still leave her in the hospital nd look for the man owing you 1.2milla?

Well for me I will tell my sister to do her best and take care of her( if I know my presence there won't change a thing till I get money)

P:s..my MUM is the only thing I value in life,then my girlfriend...lol
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by PrinxPeera(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fukup:
bro.....pls how can I do that?
Ask the moderator
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by meme001: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
For those of u talking abt hospital bills, I didn't see health emergency on dat post. So d emergency could be anything. Therefore, I'll say u call ur sister first to know what d emergency is, her response should determine ur next line of action. More so, that a debtor calls u doesn't mean he/she wants to pay. It could be he wants to buy more tym, beg for more, or it might even be dat he mistakingly dialed ur number. Family should come first oh!!!! #mysuggestionthough#
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by Abdulhafis00: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
As a wise yoruba man, I go 4 d money and use d moni 2 take care of my mum....coz mum is very important, my sista will take care of her b4 my arrival.
I cnt go dere without holding anytin
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by 9jatatafo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
I did not feel the love of my mother because she died while I was too young but when I see how new born babies get cuddled by their mothers I always cherish my late mother so I will go for my mother first. Someone owed me 1.2 million for years the person could not pay, what is the assurance that the person will pay this time around,
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by adeyemi91(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
A debtor sending ''pls call me'' shows dat s/he probably wants 2 borrow another #1.2 million for another 10 months, which can be used in taking care of ur mum. So i'll go 4 my mum...
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by younGod(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
na my mom first o, missed call from ur debtor, doesnt means that he wana pay oooo
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by Mosb(m): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
hkidola00:
lol,well many guys here will agree to your username
. hshahaha seconded

1 Like

Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by Louis055(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
If some one is owing u 1.2 million and he sends pls call me, know that he wants to complain. He wount be having 1.2million to pay for a debt and still sends pls call me. I'll go foR my mom
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by Hawlahscho(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
prettydiva89:

yea u cant win a lady during an argument

Forget. I just felt like giving up and also d topic is not arguable that much. grin
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Forget. I just felt like giving up and also d topic is not arguable that much. grin
If i hear
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by SFSNIPER(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'd go for my mom first for two reasons;
1) She is my mother and we share a bond together as mother and son that can not be taken away or replaced by anyone.
2) What if the debtor only wants to plead for more time? You end up losing. And then you live with guilt forever if you happened to have lost your mom while talking to the debtor.
MOM OVER EVERYTHING....
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by maxit2(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
sucreblazing:
very dump question to ask ....don't mean to insult you OP

even a 5years old child knows the answer to your data sucking question

Just when I thought the question was a dumb one. You ny friend has just "killed" it.
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by ekpet(m): 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bros! Ur debtor(s) can neither 'flash' nor send a 'call me back message' to ur phone, if of a truth he his loaded with cash ..Gonna see mum first wink
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by hkidola00(m): 2:26am On Jan 19, 2015
raphroye:

Its money dat will b used 2 pay her hospital bill.......so, I go sharply call Mr debtor den visit mum........moreova, na 2 dey call debtor as I dey run go hospital, doing two things at a tym
yeah but,u avnt call ur sister to know wot it al about nd wich hospital
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by hkidola00(m): 2:29am On Jan 19, 2015
mcdokwe:
I can't think well when I am not assured of my mum's state of health. The damn money can wait till I possibly travel home and back sef
oga stop lieing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + / 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.