Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,906 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) (40200 Views)

Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) / I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
kingthreat:

Abi ooo. Let them know. Last time I was talking with an Ibo man about the elections, he said Jonathan is one of theirs. I had to burst into laughter grin grin grin

Na bridge dem go chop ...after 6 years Na bridge una dey jubilate say e dey build .. I tire for una ..
Smh
God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Scholes007:
is gmb really going to win south east...i have been randomly asking people for the past 1 month who is their favourite candidate for presidential election would be, 99.9% of the time they go for GEJ (if not 100%) it is only on nairaland i hear/see otherwise

Dey there dey deceive yourself with the 10mb airtel give you ..
Na how many people you don ask ? U just sit down for your village dey draw chart for here..
Abi Na jega appoint you as PA?
Smh

Change is here !!!!!
God bless us all
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by peeJ1: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
ceo4eva:

The crowd was so overwhelming that security details couldn't control the over-joyous women who advanced towards the First Lady to touch her.
Pictures speak more;

Is she a goddess?
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by biafranqueen: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Thank u very much for this ur very wise post. They want the kind of bridge that will fall down and kill people like the interstate 35W bridge collapsed in Minneapolis United States of America, so dey can laugh.

One thing Ndiigbo can be sure of is that once that Bridge is completed, it will be solid and withstand the test of time.
That's it! Nothing less!
Do they think this is a flyover or wettin they expect to see, we are creating original Aneado Special in Anambra! cool

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
maybe you should try yours...i didn't ask any of my friends or my family member cause i already know their opion neither did i go all out and start asking questions but i made sure after having any little dialogue with a person i ask how do you view Nigeria sphere this 2015 (jst tell you so that you dont draw unnecessary conclusions)
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Mrslimblack(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
See as our VP was peeping like a house boy, GEJ really looked good on dat dress and cap
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Chinaimporter: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived. Let us all come out and voted buhari and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by johhnnie(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Joel3:
I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan

Link
www.nairaland.com/2099127/go-exile-dont-build-second

This Gej still has not run exile yet. Just maybe after Febuhari 14 in kiri kiri

How time flies

Posted 31/08/2012 07:52:44 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan has promised to go on exile if he fails to build the Second Niger Bridge before completing his term in 2015.

The Nigerian leader made the promise in his remarks at a Town Hall Meeting held yesterday in the commercial city of Onitsha as part of activities marking his one-day visit to Anambra State. During the visit, Jonathan commissioned several projects, including the oil production facilities of Orient Petroleum at Aguleri, the massive SABMiller Brewery
at Onitsha and the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu- Ojukwu Gateway in Onitsha. The issue of Second Niger Bridge naturally came up during the Town Hall Meeting since Jonathan had during his campaigns for the 2011 presidential ballot promised to construct the bridge if elected President.

Experts have warned that the existing bridge constructed in 1965 may collapse any time in view of the heavy traffic. Speaking yesterday at the Town Hall Meeting, the Nigerian leader said that “when the first bridge was built, it was during the presidency of Nnamdi Azikiwe; the second Niger bridge will be built under the presidency of Azikiwe Jonathan.”

To further reassure the people, the President said he would go on exile on the completion of his term if he does not build the bridge. To convince his audience that serious efforts are being made to build the bridge, invited Works Minister Mike Onolomemen and Finance Minister Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to brief the people on what was being done about the construction of the bridge. Onolomemen reeled out the technical details about the design of the bridge and the companies bidding to construct it, while Okonjo- Iweala unfolded details about the financial arrangements being made to construct the bridge. At the end of the meeting, some of the participants, among them businessman Prince Arthur Eze were so thrilled that they urged President Jonathan to seriously consider seeking re-election in 2015. *Photo (courtesy Afripol) shows President Jonathan, flanked on the left by Governor Peter Obi, waves at the crowd on his way to Onitsha.

www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=234

Updated
www.google.com.ng/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=+I+will+go+on+exile+if+I+don%27t+build+Second+Niger+Bridge+%E2%80%94President+

obama promised to close the gutanamo bay within the first few months of his first tenure if elected. The prison is still open even towards the end of his second tenure. Some issues are just beyond whoever the president is.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
maybe you should try yours...i didn't ask any of my friends or my family member cause i already know their opion neither did i go all out and start asking questions but i made sure after having any little dialogue with a person i ask how do you view Nigeria political sphere this 2015 (jst told you so that you dont draw unnecessary conclusions ) coolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by waternogetemeny: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
biafranqueen:
That's it! Nothing less!
Do they think this is a flyover or wettin they expect to see, we are creating original Aneado Special in Anambra! cool

Okosieme, O ife oga bu... Ife Nze...
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
peeJ1:

Is she a goddess?

I wonder ooh
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by mazzi: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
lestat:

Yes I am high on the spirit of change, I am tired of watching my hausa's brothers and sisters in the north getting slaughtered by boko harm, I am tired of feeling guilty every time I hangout with my friends because I have a good job meanwhile they have been searching for years, I am tired of hearing little girls and women get raped and yet there are not proper laws to.protect them, i.am tired of waking.several times at night whenever I hear a sound because I have no trust in the police e cause corruption has ruined them, I am tired of seeing our soldiers take a beating at the hands of boko haram, I am tired of seeing that off loom on people's faves every time i.mention I am a Nigerian whenever I am abroad, I am tired of seeing that lost look of forgotten hope of children's faces hawking in the streets, I am tired of poor power supply, I am tired of constantly riding costs of food in Nigeria without any regulations, I am tired of the terrible state of our hospitals, I am tired of having to always repair the thyroid and hub of my car regularly due to bad roads, I am tired of not winning the visa lottery because I wanted to run out of the country because the leaders have made me loose hope. I am tired of loosing hope in Nigeria...now I want my country back!!! We want Nigeria to be great but GRJ cannot take us there so we want Buhari..

VOTE for buhari
and u think buhari will jst fix all these withing a jiffy as magician?u tink like a kid.
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by thewarrior72: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
lestat:

If I respond in kind it would only mean I have recognized that you are worthy of one, but instead I chose to give you as much attention as I would an earthworm hence meaning your words bore the slightest significance whatsoever
You my dear are irrelevant in this discussion as you would only serve for mild entertainment to those of higher intellect as would a clown or a balloon filled of fart.
You don't worth wasting time on, with your over bloated ego & self delusion, it would be so hard to see the hand written on the wall, APC is dead on arrival in entire igboland..... Why am I even wasting my time on pseudointellectual neophyte like u undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Has he completed the bridge as he pledged?

Has he gone on exile as he promised?

undecided undecided

We're talking about a bridge that is nowhere near 50% completion in 2015 against his promise to complete it before May 29, 2015.

This is the more reason the Igbos will continue to remain at the back in Nigerian politics.
Jonathan promise is more realistic, Others promised and failed, at least he's better than shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo and YARADUA in this aspect.

We will support him.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
LMFAO @massive. No be only massive.
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
goryorhal:

Dey there dey deceive yourself with the 10mb airtel give you ..
Na how many people you don ask ? U just sit down for your village dey draw chart for here..
Abi Na jega appoint you as PA?
Smh

Change is here !!!!!
God bless us all
maybe you should try yours...i didn't ask any of my friends or my family member cause i already know their opion neither did i go all out and start asking questions but i made sure after having any little dialogue with a person i ask how do you view Nigeria political sphere this 2015 (jst told you so that you don't draw unnecessary conclusions ) coolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
thewarrior72:
You don't worth wasting time on, with your over bloated ego & self delusion, it would be so hard to see the hand written on the wall, APC is dead on arrival in entire igboland..... Why am I even wasting my time on pseudointellectual neophyte like u undecided undecided

Aaaaah again you prove my point, I am sure your birth certificate is an apology from the condom marker to your parents. Also it's"hand writing " not "hand written" better grow up and fave the reality, the whole Igboland is for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by homesteady(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by waternogetemeny: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
lestat:

Aaaaah again you prove my point, I am sure your birth certificate is an apology from the condom marker to your parents. Also it's"hand writing " not "hand written" better grow up and fave the reality, the whole Igboland is for Buhari.

As i no see u to correct, may Amadioha scatter the jaw u open to correlate my Igboland with that uncircumcised Philistine. Im.becile!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
mazzi:
and u think buhari will jst fix all these withing a jiffy as magician?u tink like a kid.

Hmmmm and alas one has tried to speak up.

Okay Einstein tell me one thing GEJ can be recognized for in his last 6 years... is this too difficult a question for you to understand?
Let me simplify it

Obasanjo
Brought GSM, internet, left $42 billion in our excess crude oil reserves.

Yar adua

Died and left our $42 billion excess crude reserves

Goodluck

Spent our excess crude reserves, said stealing is not corruption, created more committees than ever, is a chronic drunkard, is so stupid, has his name in the Oxford dictionary as an example for clueless

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Stealin our/ur/my money grin
You never told anyone that your father's money is missing.
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
waternogetemeny:

As i no see u to correct, may Amadioha scatter the jaw u open to correlate my Igboland with that uncircumcised Philistine. Im.becile!

Hmmmmmm, Buhari, will win all igboland and we shall dance the songs of victory from onitsha to Abia.. and asper your insults I shall only respond thus you my friend are ¥¥#€¿¡$$¤«%

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by waternogetemeny: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
lestat:

Hmmmmmm, Buhari, will win all igboland and we shall dance the songs of victory from onitsha to Abia.. and asper your insults I shall only respond thus you my friend are ¥¥#€¿¡$$¤«%

Buhari will win Niger Republic, where he is from and not the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Who dont know Buhari is one of the many Foreigners drafted in to fight in Nigeria civil war that never returned to Niger Republic?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
[s]
lestat:
Anambra state, ogidi in idemili north, just after nkpor u get to abagana...from there onto ogidi...do u want more? Buhari will beat GEJ in every south eastern state!!!!! Mark my words
[/s]

After nkpor u get to abagana from there onto ogidi?

We know How We catch impostor.

Nkita lachaa gi anya for claiming Anambra, Ndi Anambra are not this f00lish.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

After nkpor u get to abagana from there onto ogidi?

We know How We catch impostor.

Nkita lachaa gi anya for claiming Anambra, Ndi Anambra are not this f00lish.

I left the gaps intentionally bro, forget it bro, active Anambra representative here bro

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Buhari will win Niger Republic, where he is from and not the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Who dont know Buhari is one of the many Foreigners drafted in to fight in Nigeria civil war that never returned to Niger Republic?

You a talking a lot and saying nothing kiddo
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by mummyobama: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Under 18s, look away now.......

When last did you have great sex?

Not regular sex. Not run-of-the-mill sex. Not 'sarewagba' sex. I mean great sex. Sex that made your belly flip. Sex that made your eyes roll to the back of your head. Sex that made your toes curl. Sex that made you hear the Lord's trumpet. Sex that made your hair plait dada.

It's been a while, right?

But have you thought about the reason for the dearth of great sex in this country? You love him. He loves you. So why the hell aren't you guys having grade A sex?

Before I tell you the reason, let me challenge you to have great sex with your man tonight. To do that you'll need a bowl of Icecream, whipped cream and a Jagged Edge cd.

Put the cd in your cd player and let that cool, orgasm inducing music waft round the room. Get yourself in the mood. When he gets home, jump on him and tear off his shirt. Tie his hands to the bed with his tie.

Then proceed to the kitchen to get the bowl of Icecream.

Back to reality........

Alas, all these can't happen because Nepa has taken light and there's no fuel in the generator. Jagged Edge won't play and your ice cream will melt. Heat will nearly kill you people and both of you will be cranky as hell.

Then you remember :"But Jonathan promised us steady electricity when he was campaigning during the last elections o"

Mtchewww.

Jonathan.....denying Nigerians the opportunity to have great sex since 2011.

Jonathan the sex killer.

If u have no reson to vote him out..dis is one reason...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
lestat:

Your tribal hate / religious bigotry won't work here. I am looking beyond religion, please to everyone reading this if u check all my posts you would ever see where I said Buhari is the best candidate for Nigeria , but he is the better option unfortunately .. I say it again rather than have GEJ for another month as president it's best we return to military rule. Nigeria has grown beyond tribe and religion, in our diversity should lie our strength
Look at developed nations like America, with different races, religions and what have you. We should.learn from this. People like you should be arrested or hanged so you don't affect others with your evil way of thinking. You sir are worse than the devil...

At the bolded is where you got it all along. Tribe and Religion plays the Number 1 rule in Nigerian politics. We can't keep denying things that shape every decision taken in Nigerian politics.

Nigeria and Nigerians have not yet outgrown politics of Religion and Tribe. Why do they insist on a northern candidate? what happens to a south west, south south, south east candidate. ever since the inception of Nigeria, All i keep hearing every election season, is that its the turn of the north to rule, when has it ever been the turn of non northerners to rule.

So spare me the religion and tribe have been outgrown. If it has been outgrown let PDP or APC field a muslim muslim or christian christian ticket and see what will happen.

So stop trying to distort history or ignore it because when you do, it will keep repeating itself.
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Jonathan promise is more realistic, Others promised and failed, at least he's better than shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo and YARADUA in this aspect.

We will support him.

You're free to support him just as those of us who want Buhari are free to do same as well.

The cleric that prophesizes that there will be famine, he and his children will not eat the bible.
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by ogene007: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
killuminati:
Mr man shut up! Shay na colorful pictures we wan chop?
Ndi YOLOBA, Jilinu ya nwayoo n'ihi na anyi agaghi e vote ajo NWOKE FULANI

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Malawian(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Eziachi:
I do not get some of my kinsmen sometimes. There is no ambiguity about it that Jonathan used the promise of building a bridge and a container wharf in Onitsha to get your vote 4 years ago. And you promised to vote for him and an agreements of a sort between two parties.

You went to the poll and fulfilled your side of the agreement. Four years later on his part, rather than handing you over a brand new bridge, he was rather showing you a picture of how the promised bridge will look like, especially on the day he arrived to ask you for another vote. Does that make any sense?

And you never even asked him what happened last time and why no bridge and when the bridge is finally built, why you now have to pay for it unlike other bridges across Nigeria?

There is nothing wrong being loyal but when loyalty is one sided, it's pitiable. You can guarantee Jonathan another vote but at least make him sweat for it. That how a reasonable person will act. If break a promise in the past without any price paid, what stopped him negating again?

It is a known fact that most presidents, not exclusive to Nigeria tend to do more in their first term because they had their eyes on the second term. But in their second term, they may care less because they don't need you and your vote anymore.
It's sad when someone is taking you for a ride and you don't know it. In a true democracy, promise of an infrastructure like a bridge should never even be a political issue or a gesture.
It's your right to have infrastructures provided by your government using your money in their care, whether you vvoted for them or not.
sir, the wisdom of solomon has nothing to do with the age of methuselah. it is now getting obvious you are no solomon. those suffering from stockhom syndrom should try the hospital. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by clubone0501: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
FKO81:

Old Onitsha awka road.
To be frank highest votes GMB will get from southeast will be 3.5 % votes.

fear catch me...cus I go through the express a lot ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Danjuma Laah Sleeping On Duty (Photo) / Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba / Nigeria Customs To Grill 12 Officers Allegedly Involved In Petrol Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.