Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu (19048 Views)

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / El-rufai Signs Mou With Chinese Firms For 80,000-barrels Per Day Refinery(photos / Ondo Begins Bitumen Exploration With 10,000 Barrels Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by HugeMac: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
omenka:
Tinubu tell us what we don't already know!!!

I remember the Amanpour interview in 2013 during the Summit in Davos, when he was questioned about this (figures from the petroleum ministry, mind you.).

Christiane Amanpour:
Obviously you sit atop massive
reserves of natural gas and that leads me to
the whole issue of corruption which you say
you are trying to tackle. And when people
look at Nigeria and see all your wealth, they
say, “Oh my goodness! This is a country that
is stealing and bleeding itself dry.” Even
your own minister, your minister of finance,
has talked about, you know, just this past
April, perhaps 400,000 barrels of oil a day
simply being stolen, simply disappearing
without any account. One of your ministers
has said that the level of theft from the
country, from the government, amounts to
about $7bn a year. That’s still a problem,
isn’t it?

GEJ:
In fact when you talk about crude oil
stealing, yes I agree with you. Frankly
speaking, we want international community
to support Nigeria. Because this stolen
crude is being bought by refineries abroad
and they know the crude was stolen. The
world must condemn what is wrong. The
stolen crude is refined abroad, is not refined
in Nigeria.

That is our president for you, passing the buck to the international community. So typical.
you are obviously deluded , if u think , what he is saying is not the truth , Corruption on this scale can only be encouraged by the international community buying stolen crude , notice how christiana stopped the interview after that answer , the west only know how to paint others Black and cover up their own dirty deeds , and unpatriotic nigerians like you will gladly destroy this countries image because you hate your president,

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by t2luv1: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Can a man steal his own property

Tinubu should focus on how to revive the cocoa , gold, bauxite etc of SW Nigeria than bothering himself with SS oil. cool

The days when SS and SE feed Nigeria with their oil wealth is fast going.

I will advice every region to rebuild their exportable and local products if they seek to survive in the event of ............ wink

I know there is oil in the SS, and some part of Ondo, but is there oil in the SE?
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by notoriousbabe: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
YES, BUHARI IS SICK; AND SO AM I

Nigerians and their infinite capacity for facile propaganda. I wake up this morning and what I see all over social media is some poor taste, childish diagnosis of Major General Buhari as being sick.

Well, I agree. I agree that Buhari is sick. I am sick, too. Any Nigerian who is not sick is not sick because he or she is incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should be sick. So, yes,...

...Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption that has become institutionalized in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a government that cannot protect the lives and properties of its citizens;

...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of urgency in the circles of government in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has placed itself on permanent reverse gear;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

...Buhari is sick of a youth population without jobs;

...Buhari is sick of a country where university education has become comparable to 8th grade competence in advanced civilizations;

...Buhari is sick of a country where roads are death traps;

...Buhari is sick of a country where people go into political offices near poor, but turn stupendously wealthy overnight;

...Buhari is sick of a country where education is priced beyond the reach of the common masses;

...Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion (possibly $40 Billion) of public fund develops legs and walks away, its whereabouts knowingly unknown;

...Buhari is sick of watching the country he loves ranked at the bottom of corruption index by Transparency International

Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of dollars in oil revenue, yet has not a single functional oil refinery;

...Buhari is sick of a country where government has bowed to the dictates of power generator cabals in a conspiracy that ensures perpetual darkness;

...Buhari is sick of a country where senators and congressmen earn more than the president of the United States of America;

...Buhari is sick of a country where soldiers are so demoralized to confront a ragtag Boko Haram terror sect;

...Buhari is sick of a country where convicted looters are pardoned and fast tracked for senate positions;

...Buhari is sick of a country where life expectancy is among the lowest in the world;

...Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for all the wrong reasons;

So, yes, Buhari is sick; and so am I.

Question is why is Jonathan not sick as well? Why has Jonathan remained healthy in the face of all the above-listed filth and diseases? Question is why is not every Nigerian sick of all the social maladies and existential outbreaks? It is a time to be sick, my friends. Buhari is; I am. Are you?

Let's all get sick of where and how Nigeria is. Let's get real sick. And the sicker we are, the healthier we are going to be. Let's schedule a doctor's visit on February 14. Let's not forget our health insurance card (voter card) as we go for this February appointment. We need to feel better. But until February 14, let's feel sick...

...Real sick!..............VITUS OZOKE is resident in the US and a Proff.. @ Salisbury University.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by t2luv1: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
barcanista:
Kick out the government of thieves led by Jonathan. Support Buhari

Who is stealing what !!!. Let me let you in what I consider stealing. Can someone explain to be how 90% of oil leases are own by people from the North. These are the same people Tinubu is now in bed with. So if you really talking about stealing please include that in the overrall discussion. Before I forget don't forget to include Tinubu's own company Oando in the discussuin. How many barrels is Oando stealing.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by t2luv1: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:

Nigerians and their infinite capacity for facile propaganda. I wake up this morning and what I see all over social media is some poor taste, childish diagnosis of Major General Buhari as being sick.

Well, I agree. I agree that Buhari is sick. I am sick, too. Any Nigerian who is not sick is not sick because he or she is incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should be sick. So, yes,...

...Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption that has become institutionalized in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a government that cannot protect the lives and properties of its citizens;

...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of urgency in the circles of government in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has placed itself on permanent reverse gear;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

...Buhari is sick of a country where university education has become comparable to 8th grade competence in advanced civilizations;

...Buhari is sick of a country where people go into political offices near poor, but turn stupendously wealthy overnight;

...Buhari is sick of a country where education is priced beyond the reach of the common masses;

...Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion (possibly $40 Billion) of public fund develops legs and walks away, its whereabouts knowingly unknown;

...Buhari is sick of watching the country he loves ranked at the bottom of corruption index by Transparency International

Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of dollars in oil revenue, yet has not a single functional oil refinery;

...Buhari is sick of a country where government has bowed to the dictates of power generator cabals in a conspiracy that ensures perpetual darkness;

...Buhari is sick of a country where senators and congressmen earn more than the president of the United States of America;

...Buhari is sick of a country where soldiers are so demoralized to confront a ragtag Boko Haram terror sect;

...Buhari is sick of a country where convicted looters are pardoned and fast tracked for senate positions;

...Buhari is sick of a country where life expectancy is among the lowest in the world;

...Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for all the wrong reasons;

Question is why is Jonathan not sick as well? Why has Jonathan remained healthy in the face of all the above-listed filth and diseases? Question is why is not every Nigerian sick of all the social maladies and existential outbreaks? It is a time to be sick, my friends. Buhari is; I am. Are you?

Let's all get sick of where and how Nigeria is. Let's get real sick. And the sicker we are, the healthier we are going to be. Let's schedule a doctor's visit on February 14. Let's not forget our health insurance card (voter card) as we go for this February appointment. We need to feel better. But until February 14, let's feel sick...

...Real sick!..............VITUS OZOKE is resident in the US and a Proff.. @ Salisbury University.

Say ain't so Joe !!!!
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Keegan: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Can a man steal his own property

Tinubu should focus on how to revive the cocoa , gold, bauxite etc of SW Nigeria than bothering himself with SS oil. cool

The days when SS and SE feed Nigeria with their oil wealth is fast going.

I will advice every region to rebuild their exportable and local products if they seek to survive in the event of ............ wink

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I support
Buhari."
. Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck
to Nigeria--"
Cardinal Okogie says: "President Jonathan
should Forget Second Term----"
Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A
Better
Candidate Than Jonathan---"
Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's
declaration has occult connotation
Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the
streets and spread the Gospel of Change.
Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the
turn of Nigeria........"
Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election
would be a replica of June 12 where the
Nation will unite against a particular
candidate----"
Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses
chose
Goodluck Jonathan but after the election
he chose the politicians. Now its time to
say goodbye---"
Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to
claim back your Destiny because prayers
alone can't change anything without good.
leadership....."
Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that
Buhari
means well for Nigeria. Poverty does not
know
whether you are a Christian or Muslim...."
Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told
my daddy in the Lord that President
Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent
of destruction...."
@ Sprinkle
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!
You are free to share
Forwarded as received
I was in conversation with a United Nation
official yesterday and we were talking
about the acquisition of warships by
ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country
were our brave soldiers are being starved
off equipment. He told me point blank
that in every major conflict he has
assessed or being involved in as a UN
official it all started with one fellow
choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as
against the national army of the country,
sometimes deliberately depleting the
army before the violence starts.
I first got reports of Niger Delta militant
Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters
and hardware from diplomatic
intelligence sources about 2 years ago.
Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin
Republic but released upon the
intervention of our government. What I
can see is very clear, JONATHAN is
leading an effort to create an alternate
military force in the Niger Delta to force
the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS
when the time comes. How else can one
explain Tompolo a man once declared
wanted for killing our soldiers now
effectively taking over the duties of our
navy?
Where is all the money coming from? Do
you think the arms are being bought for
boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill
NIGERIANS.
JONATHAN has never been able to rise to
fill the position of the NIGERIAN
Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord
and at the rate he is going he is going to
push us into the path of Liberian and
Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy
cheering him on.
I have taken it upon myself to write a
letter of complaint and warning to the
United Nations Secretary General to pay
attention to what JONATHAN and his
cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly
pushing the country closer to a violent
ethnic crisis.
This crisis would consume the entire
African continent if not checked.
This morning I received this in my in box,
and I couldn't help but shudder that we
are dealing with really devious human
beings who have mistakenly found
themselves in power. Their attitude and
body language says it all:
"I'm really amused that we are all
screaming murder years after the deed
was done? It's well over 3 years that I
have been screaming the overall plans
and strategies of the south-south vs the
behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual
emancipation! For the sake of many who
have not read or few who have taken
these posts as scare mongering by
Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise
them here. To free their region of the
shackles of endless exploitation and
domination by the rest of Nigeria, the
south-south decided as follow:
1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities
to engage in sustained warfare: thus the
encouragement of BH and decimation of
the army's hardware and personnel.
2). Ensure Nigeria is economically
destitute and unable to spend on warfare:
thus the unprecedented looting of the
treasury, resulting in our current
vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not
'coordinating' for nothing.
3). Is the military takeover of our coastal
waters by the south-south, which is what
the coastal waterways protection contract
with Government Tompolo was designed
to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less
than 0.5% of our military, (including naval
and air force) personnel can swim in an 8
foot deep pool, not to mention a river or
coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage
these toughened militia in their coastal
waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in
plain view?
4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil
producing companies by the south
southerners nouveau-riche to hand over
the onshore production bases to them by
forced sale or outright disruption of their
operations. As we chat here, 70% of the
onshore operations have been sold off by
the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.
As well as the training of ex militants as
pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting
my claims of warning about these can
browse through my timeline.
IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY,
WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East
are tagging along with the south-south,
for obvious reasons and I don't blame
them!
The choice of Buhari is due to these
calculations by our rulers in the South-
West and the core North. Unless I'm
paranoid, we have a scary situation
ahead. I moved my family out as far back
as 2011, based on this concerns.
GEJ will very likely lose the elections in
2015, but the south-south will keep their
oil. Can we afford a war with a region
sitting on oil? Do we have a military
capable of delivering our goal? Would it
not be cheaper to renegotiate our
federation?
Or, would it be another Rehoboamic
declaration of "To your tents o Israel"?
GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by
the plots he's a key player in?
Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Oluabayomi1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29897233][/quote]
Only God knows d number of Lagos treasury u converted to urs both physical n non-physical!
Tinubu,ur dazz re numbered coz I took my time n listened to d way u lied to Ibadan pple yesterday!
God ll judge u,amen
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by bolivnnaija: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:
That Tinubu can call another man a thief is one of the biggest ironies of life

Tinubu will toll 3rd mainland bridge and convert Federal properties to Remi's name if his candidate dare smell Aso Rock

If majority of Nigerians dont know the manner of thief Tinubu is, then just thank your stars but still google "tinubu and corruption"

If Tinubu want your property in Lagos, even if it has been in your family for generations, then just go and hand over to him peacefully

Resistance would be futile

If Jonathan and his travelers are stealing the oil, please let them continue

Is it not their oil that people like Mai Deribe, Babangida, Mutallab, Atiku, Yaradua, Indimi, and countless other Northern elite used to build their billion NAira houses in the North amid the abject poverty, illiteracy and staunch degradation of the people of their region

They managed the oil for 40 years and gave us Boko Haram, girl child suicide bombers etc

Jonathan and them might be stealing but at least we dey see small progress in every area that has allowed themselves to be governed... Please Jonathan if you like you and Madam Pesh drink the oil, I will vote for you next month

#GEJMYVAL

I love this part. They think they can deceive everybody all the the time. GEJ all the way!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by maxtamazin: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
I feel sorry for this generation. We should ask the two clowns who is really stealing our oil. We can step back and let this elders explain why we r lost generation. Why r youths fighting each other? We didn't steal the oil they did. Tinubu, Jonathan and the rest are thieves, they owe us an apology. Loads of educated Nigerians are abroad washing dishes and wasting away and many more in Nigeria are used as thugs and e warriors.

Massive capital flight through oil fraud is killing the country and in collaboration with western government and banks, they stole our past and about to steal our future and we all here fighting. Na wah.

Pls read: Africa odious debts. Good book.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by ocelot2006(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:

You do know repeating this crap of yours still won't stop GEJ from winning the forthcoming elections, right? But hey, continue if it makes u sleep well at night grin
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by millionaireman: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
See what Jonathan does with oil money - Educate almajiris; Nigeria needs that so that almajiris shall not turn to violent people.

But Buhari-Tinubu-APC only hope to gain almajiri votes.

GEJ has built hundreds of almajiri schools all over north of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by teufelein(f): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jonathan May Not be the Best, But He has Done What Past Leaders Could Not Do. - Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

The first Executive president of Nigeria Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari has broken his silence after 32years of overthrown by Maj General Muhammadu Buhari
In his rare interview with AIT news reporter in Sokoto state yesterday and the former President said as below:
"Jonathan may not be the best, but I can mention 3 to 4 breakthrough in Nigeria that occurred under his 5 years in office
"Under Jonathan's administration, train is back in Nigeria after about 30yrs of neglect. In fact, my 27 years old grandchild boarded train for the first time in his life in 2014.
His Administration is the first Government to construct over 125 modern Almajiri schools and 12 Universities in a short frame of time.
He is also first Nigerian leader to construct cargo Airports & ensure all zone in Nigeria has an International airport.
His Administration is also the first Nigerian government to eradicate the high level corruption in the distribution of fertiliser and ghost workers .
And the very first Government to start diversifying Nigeria, economy back to agriculture after Nigeria lost its agricultural glory in the 70s.
Now I may ask Nigerians, what are Buhari's developmental strides as Nigerian Head of State?" Your Answer is as good as Mine, NONE for his whole time in office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by notoriousbabe: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
ocelot2006:

You do know repeating this crap of yours still won't stop GEJ from winning the forthcoming elections, right? But hey, continue if it makes u sleep well at night grin

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself Unclad as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gbawe:

Even indulging you for a minute, do you now suggest GEJ is the 'Robin Hood' of the SS who is completely allowed to rob the rich elite , i.e the North in your opinion, and bestow the stolen wealth on the poor /downtrodden i.e the SS according to you? Everything GEJ is doing is fair and justified because of your claim against the North which, in reality, is accusation affecting a small number of self-serving folks whose action does not speak for or represent the North?

Thank you for confirming that you see the Presidency as a tool of ethnic vengeance and a tool for 'settling scores'. With the way you guys are talking and with all that has transpired, can you make a legitimate argument for producing the President of Nigeria now or in the future given that you think it is justifiable for the masses (the real victim of the theft and corruption of GEJ) to suffer just so the SS can get even with some elite from the North who did what they did for themselves alone?

Now that GEJ is 'settling scores' for you guys, are you and ordinary folks of the SS personally better off or is it exactly the usual elite-driven aggrandizement of a small number of people same as obtained with the corrupt and self-serving actions of the Northerners you condemn? Are Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo, Allison-Madueke, General Boyloaf, Orubebe etal sharing their 'loot' with you? Have you even gotten a single small and well-equipped health care centre out of any of them? What of the NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) that chose to loot your wealth instead of using it to develop the SS as directed? What has the unpatriotic actions of those "sons of the soil" who lead the NDDC got to do with the North? You are willing to support this injustice against your own people and the underdevelopment of your region because of your perception GEJ is looting what "belongs to the SS" tat others should be deprived of? Continue letting vainglorious desire for vengeance you do not benefit from poison your heart and blind you to the obvious which is that Nigeria just needs a President, wherever he is from, who will passionately work for and be on the side of all Nigerians wherever they may come from.
Dude, shut the f**k up for once! People like you are among the problems of that nation. I don't see any reason why Northerners have to own large part of the oil wells in the country! It is sickening! You must be mad! That is wealth that is supposed to belong to the nation. The NORTHERNERS started it and they should be the ones to blame for that not the present administration. You are really writing with a peanut brain. I can see one of the reasons why that nation is so backward! You primitive human being!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by emmatok(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
HzRF:

Alaye don't let ur anger darken ur sense of reasoning

If Nigeria divides today... Ss will be the best beneficiary.. Do you think if they share oil among themselves if wouldn't stupendously rich?

Lemme ask how many large scale commercial farmers dey SW?

What is the market value of these products

How long will it take us to sufficiently produce for ourselves before we start thinking of exporting

How will farmers will be financed or supported

. Do you think impromptu dissolvement of NIGERIA we benefit all religion

How much do we SW contribute to national income

The SW has one of the largest amount of GDP in Nigeria .

If the Nigeria dissolves the SS will become another gunrunning country filled with militias.
While the west will be buying their oil through black market at cheaper price.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Godiloveu(f): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Going by the terrible news on Nigerian media every day, its ironic that our President is called GOODLUCK!
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by manutdadex(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
ilugunboy:

It's Nigerians oil.....the oil belong to Nigeria.

Only fools pose such silly question to a Nigerian.
no..it isnt for d whole nig...who is sufferin frm d degradation of landscape, destruction of aquatic life, oil spillage? D whole country? I gess not...abeg Gej share am reach my side

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Swiftboy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kolade354:
EFCC investigate Tinubu and nothing was found. Pdp past govenors like gbenga -daniel,Alao-akala,Odile of rivers and co are not corrupt or what? Why cant Bad belle pple Face the topic for once.................
And how Tinubu take know.Oh yes Freedom of Information.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by babestella: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
I thought they said GEJ total worth is $100,000 million dollars.

Going by Tinubu's allegation, GEJ should be far reacher than $100 million.

Let's do some calculations here:

400,000 barrels daily by average of $100 dollars per barrel since last 6 years, will give you $40 million dollars per day by 365 days in a year gives you $14,600,000,000.00. That is over 14 Billion dollars in 1 year, you can do the math for 6 years. So how come GEJ is only worth a 100 million dollars.

Tinubu and his APC party are pathetic liars and cannot be trusted with our nations resources.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Kolade354(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Swiftboy:
And how Tinubu take know.Oh yes Freedom of Information.
Listen to news and you know pipe -line vandalism is not been address to properly by fedral govt.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Swiftboy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
HugeMac:
you are obviously deluded , if u think , what he is saying is not the truth , Corruption on this scale can only be encouraged by the international community buying stolen crude , notice how christiana stopped the interview after that answer , the west only know how to paint others Black and cover up their own dirty deeds , and unpatriotic nigerians like you will gladly destroy this countries image because you hate your president,
Seriously! There're embargos on stolen diamond from Seria lone,why cant they do the same for Nigeria's stolen crude oil? Some are even bursting up crude oil pipelines for this purpose.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Forwetinnah: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
Because he stopped your a woof subsidy. Una go die..all the tax your company collects in Lagos..what is it used for druggie Tinubu??
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by fesnge(m): 12:13am On Jan 19, 2015
What's your business Fashola? Oil belongs to the South...
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by babestella: 12:40am On Jan 19, 2015
Seenyo:
Another cogent reason to vote out d clueless kleptos! #change2015 is inevitable!

What is corgent about the reason? You guys just come out here to type trash. Have you asked the thief Tinubu to provide his evidence since he sounded so affirmative about his allegation? I don't think you have the capacity to think rightly. You must be one of the southwest almajiris supporting an illiterate candidate. I see abysmal level of gullibility in your comments.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Horus(m): 12:41am On Jan 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBiQ4vkmD7I

[size=15pt]Who is stealing Nigeria's oil?[/size]
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 12:59am On Jan 19, 2015
As a Nigerian, your duty is to take such actions which are akin to buying lubes because come Feb 14th, irrespective of the party at the helm of affairs, you are going to rimmed dry in the rear end.

/
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by ayokellany: 1:24am On Jan 19, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]THE EVILS OF JONATHAN EBELE

1. Jonathan Ebele carried out the first ever bomb blast in Nigeria with Henry Okah n blew up the eagle square Abuja during the golden jubilee celebration sending many innocent Nigerians to their early graves

2. Jonathan Ebele clampdown on the Punch Vanguard Daily times the entire newspaper media for exposing all the frauds and corrupt dealing of his government using the Nigeria army to wreck havoc on their papers and offices

3. Jonathan Ebele is the first president to lock out the Speaker from office, assaulted and tear gas the entire National Assembly with the police in the history of democracy

4. Jonathan increased fuel pump price and unleashed the army to kill and maim as many Nigerians as possible just to have his way amidst the violent protest that followed the increase.

5. Jonathan Ebele insulted prominent Yoruba leaders he place Bola Tinubu under house arrest during Ekiti election. He jailed Lai Mohammed for being in the opposition and labelled Obasanjo a garage tout for not supporting his reelection.

6. He sent River state commissioner of police to bring down the River state governor Rotimi Amechi and possibly assassinate him but failed.

7. Jonathan freed Al Mustapha the killer of June 12 presidential election winner MKO Abiola and Kudirat Abiola.

8. Jonathan Ebele pardoned the convicted criminal Diepreye Alamieyeseigha and made him a senator.

9. Jonathan Ebele stopped Emirate airline flight operations from Kano international airport depriving Nigerians millions of jobs

10. Jonathan Ebele successfully assassinated NSA General Azzazi for disclosing that the president political party PDP is boko haram.

11. The opposition chairman John Oyegun narrowly escaped an assassination attempt on his life in Abuja by Jonathan trained assassins has exposed by Obasanjo open letter

12. Jonathan closed down all Nigeria federal universities for an entire year and polytechnics for 10 month completely ruining educational system in Nigeria.

13. Jonathan Ebele stole $20 billion dollars from the federation account and refused to publish the forensic probe that indicted him. This has never happened in the history of Nigeria.

14. Jonathan's wife was caught with stole billions of dollars at the Muritala Mohammed Airport twice by EFCC and till date she has not been prosecuted.

15. Jonathan Ebele killed several banks such as Oceanic and Spring bank with his poor handling of the country's economy with many other multinationals relocating to other West African countries

16. Jonathan jailed a pregnant APC worker tortured and denied her medication which resulted to bleeding and lose of pregnancy

17. Jonathan masterminded the blowing up of APC office in Port Harcourt and followed it up with shooting and butchering of opposition members

18. Jonathan harassed threatened and fired CBN governor Sanusi for exposing the missing $20 billion from the federation account. He seized Sanusi passport and disrupted his coronation for several month forcing the Emir to seek refuge in Kano governor residence.

19. Jonathan engineered violent protest and killing of Nigeria youth corpers during the 2011 presidential election due to wide spread rigging in the North and his cluelessness to provide any sort of security to protect the corpers.

20. Jonathan Ebele defrauded over a million Nigeria youth in immigration scam and killed 20 of them in broad daylight without justice till date.

Buhari did not even do half of all this and several lies propagated by the PDP Nigeria please vote for change from democratic tyranny.

**Pls note I did not include boko haram so that Jonathanians can see there are still several reason not to vote Jonathan without boko haram has that is debatable and should not be politicised even though NSA Gen already confessed PDP is boko haram
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by eyinjuege: 2:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Tinubu is not the right person to accuse anyone of stealing. He himself is a master of legalised robbery.... Jokers, the bunch of them.
Wish other political parties aside the two we keep hearing about could make themselves more prominent
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Another mentally mal-functional re.tard on d loose! Hug transformer!!!
babestella:

What is corgent about the reason? You guys just come out here to type trash. Have you asked the thief Tinubu to provide his evidence since he sounded so affirmative about his allegation? I don't think you have the capacity to think rightly. You must be one of the southwest almajiris supporting an illiterate candidate. I see abysmal level of gullibility in your comments.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by maki(f): 5:22am On Jan 19, 2015
400,000 only?
Tinubu how many barrels are you planning on stealing because I knw yours will be more.... After Buhari wins.....
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Ephemmm: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2015
wise7:
how much does he steal from lagos govt.politicians sha,em all same

Was is not the same fruitless PDP that tried him and certified that he was guiltless? In the same vein, if he is corrupt and your toothless Jonathan is there watching, I think something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by ikotec: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2015
that figure cant be correct. jona is sure stealing above that. buhari come and clear this mess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG May Increase VAT Rate By 2.5% In 2021 / 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra / Corruption: EFCC Moves Against Odili, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.