Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) (1814 Views)

Help, I Am Afriad / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by cokacoola(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Am a guys of 32 year old, there is this girl in my street that i like soo much. She is 19years, last week i told her about my feelings for and that i will love to date, she was shock and told me that she will think about it .... Last niqht she could me on phone an told me that she is going to agree on my propasal on one condition and i ask her what, she told me that if i truly what to date that i should come see her parents but i try convincing that is she a want to date and not her parents but she refuse..... I really love the girl but am afarid of her parents cus her dad is a major general in army and her mum is a DPO in police Pls romancelander what should i do
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
If your intentions are sincere, I see no reason for your fear.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by Hazardd(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
how old is the girl?
Can you guess

so guy no fvck up or less you want your fvck up to be treated by her dad
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by elantraceey(f): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Why don't i believe your story?
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by cokacoola(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
MzNelly:
If your intentions are sincere, I see no reason for your fear.
my intentions are sincere just that i have afrid of souljas since birth
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by LadyX(f): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Smart girl grin
The girl wants you to commit. If you're not thinking of marrying her you better forget about her.

On second thought maybe her parents told her to introduce her boyfriend. That way they hold you responsible should anything happen to her.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
ok

B ut any body who believes that storie is as stupid as the op

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
cokacoola:

Bro, you're 32, she's 19. Trust me, based on your age, they'll welcome you in with open hands.

However, if you mess up their daughter, prepare for the worst. smiley
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by cokacoola(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
ok

B ut any body who believes that storie is as stupid as the op
cry
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by fharmah(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
hmmm smart gurl .......... c age diff .......... Nyc story shakespeare
Btw ha papa go kill u 4 just ya age alone
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by fharmah(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Infact if ya intentions r true y u dea fear
.......... Shakespeare
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
cokacoola:
grin grin grin
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by cokacoola(m): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
fharmah:
hmmm smart gurl .......... c age diff .......... Nyc story shakespeare
Btw ha papa go kill u 4 just ya age alone
so what do u advice i do?
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by fharmah(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
cokacoola:
so what do u advice i do?
1.prayer is the key
2.look into ya @ shakespeare r u sincere
3.goodluck
4,get ready for d parental interview
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by jnrbayano(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
cokacoola:
Am a guys of 32 year old, there is this girl in my street that i like soo much. She is 19years, last week i told her about my feelings for and that i will love to date, she was shock and told me that she will think about it .... Last niqht she could me on phone an told me that she is going to agree on my propasal on one condition and i ask her what, she told me that if i truly what to date that i should come see her parents but i try convincing that is she a want to date and not her parents but she refuse..... I really love the girl but am afarid of her parents cus her dad is a major general in army and her mum is a DPO in police Pls romancelander what should i do

You write like him.
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by Newkidoo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
jnrbayano:

You write like him.
Andyblaze right?
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Cokacoola, should I believe this story?
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
cokacoola:
cry
useless troll
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by Truth24(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
If u truly love her, u will follow her command even if it leads to d grave
#Power of love
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by cokacoola(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
jnrbayano:

You write like him.
like who??
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by cokacoola(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
useless troll
why the insult?
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by cokacoola(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Truth24:
If u truly love her, u will follow her command even if it leads to d grave
#Power of love
mad man grin
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by cokacoola(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
firstEVA:
Cokacoola, should I believe this story?
if u wanto
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
cokacoola:
if u wanto
ok.
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by Truth24(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
cokacoola:
mad man grin
#Wicked
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by jnrbayano(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Newkidoo:

Andyblaze right?

Absofuckinglutely!

Cc: Cokacoola
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by Newkidoo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
jnrbayano:

Absofuckinglutely!

Cc: Cokacoola
I noticed too!! I miss him somehow grin
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by jnrbayano(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Newkidoo:

I noticed too!! I miss him somehow grin

I like him smiley
Re: She Wants Me To Meet Her Parents First But Am Afriad (pls Advice) by obi4eze(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Andyblaze happy new year. This is your alternative moniker.

(1) (Reply)

how can a guy solve this problem? / If Your Matured, Please Read This. For Adults Only!!! / Types Of Women (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.