Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,204 members, 7,939,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (65682 Views)

I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by kimco(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
TrishaP:
Na wa o! Enemies of progress want this man dead. God help us.
Thank God I'm so relieved now. I hope this is true.

diff between africa and western world...happens all the tym on twitter....

ofcos the african will attribute it to enemies of progress lol...

i must agree tho that that was not gud....
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Viciyus:
madam Amebo. Weti you suppose do before?
u are very stupid. Why don't u go to all d blogs and rant. idiot
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Viciyus:
madam, abeg no dey do Amebo up and down, you come here dey announce person death. Shall I no blame you, na weti una nurse dey always do
u are silly. Is dis d first time news of death is updated on nairaland? Wots the issue here. I jst want to believe it's because of denial dats why u are barking. It's shocking so I expect ur irrational behaviour
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by ayusco85(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
rittyben:
I guess.

eyah. take heart dear. may his soul RIP cry
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
u are silly. Is dis d first time news of death is updated on nairaland? Wots the issue here. I jst want to believe it's because of denial dats why u are barking. It's shocking so I expect ur irrational behaviour
hmmm madam Amebo, he Don do abeg. Go hospital go work abeg
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Viciyus:
hmmm madam Amebo, he Don do abeg. Go hospital go work abeg
Oga woman wrapper
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
the only English word you Sabi "silly" pls go the mental Institute. I think there may cure you
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
the only English word you Sabi "silly" pls go to the mental Institute. I think there may cure you
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Viciyus:
the only English word you Sabi "silly" pls go to the mental Institute. I think there may cure you
proof read ur post. Now I know something is wrong with ur brain. U reason tru ur anal cavity. Silly is an understatement, d word I used is worse than dat. It's bin replaced by d mods
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
Oga woman wrapper
Na your wrapper I see grin so na you be that woman were get small yansh. Thanks for the fun. I rely enjoy you
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
proof read ur post. Now I know something is wrong with ur brain. U reason tru ur anal cavity
madam I don read am. At least he better pass your own
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Viciyus:
Na your wrapper I see grin so na you be that woman were get small yansh. Thanks for the fun. I rely enjoy you
mtcheww
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
stagger:

It should. If you are a nurse, you should be bound by ethics of your profession not to go around betraying confidentiality clauses.
dere is nothing confidential about dis
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
mtcheww
true true na now I know say you no get work. Keep on quoting me you hear
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Viciyus:
true true na now I know say you no get work. Keep on quoting me you hear
u are unserious. Yes I'm off duty so I av time for u
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
u are unserious. Yes I'm off duty so I av time for u
I swear you get problem. Me and you who come dey unserious?
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Viciyus:
I swear you get problem. Me and you who come dey unserious?
cheesy :Du r amusing
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
hmmm weti you just talk now now?
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
explain weti you just write. So that I go know which one we dey, weather na to continue the insult or to end am undecided
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Viciyus:
explain weti you just write. So that I go know which one we dey, weather na to continue the insult or to end am undecided
abeg behave like a man
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
abeg behave like a woman
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
abeg behave like a man
abeg behave like a woman
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
abeg behave like a man
like serious, you are the most annoying woman I have ever come across. And stop quoting me
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
EgusiSoup:
The account is not fake, my Sister who works with him just called me now saying she just left him now. He is very much Alive.
is she an actress
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Viciyus:
like serious, you are the most annoying woman I have ever come across. And stop quoting me
cheesy u are more annoying and stop quoting me
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Adaeze78(f): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
God pls let it be that he is still alive
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by ugojamali(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Adaeze78:

Sorry. Too sad but he's as dead as death. May he RIP
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Adaeze78:
he Don die. One mumu nurse don announce say coconut don fall for he headundecided
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2015
Viciyus:
he Don die. One mumu nurse don announce say coconut don fall for he headundecided
mumu so u are still on dis matter. Na wah for u
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2015
emeraldoe:
mumu so u are still on dis matter. Na wah for u
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by EgusiSoup: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
rokiatu:
is she an actress

No. She is a driver undecided
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by tegzmaister(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dem no want make him die b4 dem bury am 9ja sha!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.