Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,997 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

Youths In Imo Angry With Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Imo Angry With Jonathan (630 Views)

PDP Crisis: Sheriff Rules Out Future Meeting With Jonathan / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan / Youths In Imo Angry With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths In Imo Angry With Jonathan by Winken: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
I Was shocked this evening after watching the match between city and arsenal when some youths numbered about 15 all igbos arguing about buhari and Jonathan. They said Jonathan is making a jest of the igbo man by his campaign in the south east. The only person among them supporting jonathan said he was a graduate from the imo state university. He was a simple question which he could not provide answer to. 'Bros u be graduate for 2 years where ate you working? " he kept mute. They said they voted Jonathan in 2011 with all their heart and nothing to show for it in the state. I was shock to hear them say that buhari is a better candidate. Please lets not be deceived by the massive crowd we see at campaign rallies. They are all hired crowds and are paid in cash,wrappers and food stuffs. The real people with voters card are against jonathan.
Source: eye witness
Re: Youths In Imo Angry With Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
I laugh in swahili
Feb 14 is just days away. grin
Re: Youths In Imo Angry With Jonathan by BENZINA(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bros, I was a graduate before 2009, the then government never gave me a job. 2012, I became a proud Nigerian with an investment in agric.........
Re: Youths In Imo Angry With Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Buhari:whats Your Say On This,nl? / Muhammadu Buhari Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala / Just For The Record: What Do You Gain By Spreading Falsehood? Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.