Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,439 members, 7,947,812 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (30680 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by fuckerholic(m): 1:48am On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:

That is the problem with men. There is always an excuse to dump women!
God! Sometimes I just wish I had a gun to shoot all evil men cry
No You will need two,one on the left and the other on the right to shoot both evil men and women.
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Godmother(f): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2015
Adesiji77:

Hmmm smiley

Hey Adesiji77
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Adesiji77: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2015
Godmother:

Hey Adesiji77

Howdy, been a while wink
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by cabobongi(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:

That is the problem with men. There is always an excuse to dump women!
God! Sometimes I just wish I had a gun to shoot all evil men cry
that means you will shoot your bro and father
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by cabobongi(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2015
well na the guy matters
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Godmother(f): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
Adesiji77:

Howdy, been a while wink

I'm great. Yea, Its definitely been a while
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by GoodFaith: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Advise?
Congratulation!!!!!
He is a Dad
LOL
The ladies comments all made me laugh

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by GoodFaith: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
SummerShane:
This is to all u men that sleep with a woman/girl and get them pregnant and then the 1st thing that enters ur mind is abortion,if ur mothers aborted u will u be alive to fulfil ur dreams?Sometimes I wish God should start dealing with u people by striking all of u dead d minute u mention d word abortion.Even d doctors and nurses doing d abortion,and families DAT support it should also be struck dead.
Slow down
Trouble
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by iceberylin(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jasi7:

Ma niggie nothing out of d ordinary o...jst hanging there....saw u pulling strings on dat ruby lady...take time o...every other thing is goin wel and fine anyway...stay safe o!

Løl...thanks før the advice brø cheesy
Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by laudate: 12:17am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
Dating her for 3years, you are not ready
Had sex with her, you are not ready
Poured the sperm in her, you are not ready...

Mr, when are you going to be ready for anything in your life!! angry

I can't stop laughing......Bros, you hit the nail on the head! Chai!! grin

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Angeldemivida: 2:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Maamin:
Ok..lets get this straight. So you are not convinced if she is going to be your forever after and you went ahead to put your dogoyaro in her punny without contraceptive abii? ..now you want to abort the poor and innocent foetus. Looks like devil is soaking your koboko inside kerosene grin

I laughed at your last line there.

Don't mind the boy, that is how they go about playing with the lives of the gullible females. Now he wants an innocent child murdered because of his foolish abunna.
Don't you dare kill that child, if you don't want to marry her, organize and plan on sources of getting money for pampers cause the truth is that you are about to be a baby daddy.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready by Maamin(m): 6:10am On Jan 21, 2015
Angeldemivida:

I laughed at your last line there.

Don't mind the boy, that is how they go about playing with the lives of the gullible females. Now he wants an innocent child murdered because of his foolish abunna.
Don't you dare kill that child, if you don't want to marry her, organize and plan on sources of getting money for pampers cause the truth is that you are about to be a baby daddy.

grin grin baby daddy in the making

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Is This The Best 'Zanku' Bridal Dance Ever Seen At A Wedding Ceremony? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.