Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,026 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Please Get Your Voters Card! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Get Your Voters Card! (370 Views)

Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Get Your Voters Card! by rebranded(m): 5:45am On Jan 19, 2015
In the words of GEJ, his generation has failed and young people will take Nigeria to the MOON!. I believe he meant will provide POWER to Nigeria.

The truth is Nigeria belongs to the youth, no matter how we want to see it.

I can only plead to all Nigerians young or old to PLEASE get their Voters Card, this is your civic responsibility as well as a way to determine who you want to make decisions in Government on your behalf.

Abeg get your PVC and come out to Vote Feb 14!

(1) (Reply)

Why are our youths poor? by Israel Oladipupo Ogunseye / My President In Gallery / #GEJAchievements in Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.