Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night (2171 Views)

Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / Hoodlums Set Ablaze APC's Campaign Vehicles In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by stelaar(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2015
came across a video of pdp campaign vehicles moving in a convoy at the dead of the night in northern Nigeria. Here are snap shots. We all have to stop this violence

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Op What is your ideal logic of vehicles moving at night and its corresponding effect on violence?

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by 1stola: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Ofcoz we know.
I wonder what da fúck is wrong with this Jonatanians ?
Are they kidding me? Today, they are praising their clueless wicked daft father that he reduced petrol price from N97 to N87.
Since the beginning of oil discovery, there has never been
decrease in the price we sell. Only in this unfortunate man's
time and you're here praising this bastard father of yours.
Crude oil price has reduced from about 120 dollars to 55 dollars
per barrel globally. That is about 60% reduction.
Let me explain simply to this silly TANoids
It means that if we buy petrol N100 before, we are supposed to
be buying it N40 now!
Tell me how removing N10 from it now a great achievement.
PETROL WAS N65 as at the time he got there. He meanly
increased it to N180 when he removed subsidy and after so
many protests, he reduced it to N97!
How has he reduced it now? From N65 to N87 abi?
Some dolts said posterity will not forget him coz his name is now among the presidents that reduced fuel price.
How will posterity not forget him?
Posterity will NEVER forgive him!
Jonádaft is the most wicked and corrupt bastard president to
ever unfortunately rule Nigeria. He is not different from
Nebukadnesari in the in the bible.
HE WILL DEFINITELY LOSE THIS NEXT ELECTION take it or leave
it.
Satistics made us know that Nigerians are about 50% Muslim
and 50% Christians.
In 2011, many Muslims I know voted for GeJ. I would have vote
for him too if i was in the country. This time around, Most
people will not vote for him coz HE IS A FAILURE and a
disappointment. Now, at least 90% Muslims will vote for GMB
and I know at least, 15% christains will also vote for him which
totals about 60% of all votes for him. Now tell me how this
wicked clueless goat will not be sent to his village by may 29,
GMB all the way jor!
He may not be the best candidate but surely a better option to GEJ.

16 Likes

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by Alphaoscar: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Moving at night like thieves and armrobbers

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by ggrin(f): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Awon amu rubber angry

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by stelaar(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2015
oga oooooo PDP can't move in d day time but in d night hmmmmm that shows they are not capable to rule us again.

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by omenka(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2015
ggrin:
Awon amu rubber angry
grin
Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by omenka(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2015
I bet the endorsement from the Witches and Wizards of Nigeria is taking effect!

I can imagine the number of arms those vehicles are carrying.

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by Tabon: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2015
Istola, from all indications, u have a very poor upbringing. How can u write and insult GEJ, the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Is BUhari,the semi illiterate better than GEJ? Buhari eho does not have the least school cert wants to be president of nigeria. I'm sure u r as semi illiterate as Buhari. U better be civil when u want to write about GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2015
NYT maneuver like thieves.

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by Chimezie198(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Moving at night like thieves and armrobbers
grin FALLS FROM PALM TREE

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2015
How can a party that is afraid protect us?

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by Obascoetubi: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2015
SAI GEJ-2019

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by Yhinkss(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Tabon:
Istola, from all indications, u have a very poor upbringing. How can u write and insult GEJ, the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Is BUhari,the semi illiterate better than GEJ? Buhari eho does not have the least school cert wants to be president of nigeria. I'm sure u r as semi illiterate as Buhari. U better be civil when u want to write about GEJ.

U are a big fool and a slowpoke, u must have fallen down from your mother's back when u were a child. How can u be so brain washed. Posterity will judge that mumu called president. Infact he is a big embarrasment to the collective intelligence of we Nigerians, and so he is only ur president cos am not proud to acknowledge him so.

Tackle the point the guy raised abeg. Monumental reduction in world fuel price and the fool is reducing just 10 naira for us despite the are the producer. Is this the austerity measure he said we prepare for when he is busy allocating billions for his feeding?

4 Likes

Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Moving at night for fear of being ambushed and attacked by the party of violent characters.
Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by Yhinkss(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2015
mulante:
Moving at night for fear of being ambushed and attacked by the party of violent characters.

By the party that engage in killing other party's follower going for campaign (Rivers State)

Never spit what u have shallow understanding of, Jonah jun.
Re: Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night by lacasa: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2015
When u r guilty of misrule andd neglect of the people u claim to govern over, then there will be a time when the same people will revolt and change the status quo

This is the reality of Nigeria today

PDP is virtually an outlawed party here in the North, they caused it and brought it upon themselves.

Change, tthe only permanent thing in life.

#GMB/PYO2015

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Leads In 5 LGA Released Results In Kaduna / See How Youths Hustle Daily To Get Odd Jobs In Lagos (Photos) / The Long History Of "Godfatherism" In Nigeria Since Time Immemorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.