Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Do Ladies Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Really Want? (942 Views)

10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / What Women Really Want / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Really Want? by smoothicon(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2015
WHAT DO LADIES REALLY WANT?
If you give her sex, she will say you are after
her body; if you don't give her sex she will say
you are not man enough.
If you give her money she will call you a mugu;
if you don't give her money she will say that
you are stingy and greedy.
If you are very caring she will take you for
granted; if you are not caring she will say that
you don't love her.
If you always call her she will say that you are
disturbing her; if you don't call her she will say
that you are cheatingon her.
If you dress very well she will call you a player;
if you don't dress well she will call you a dirty
guy.
If you are quiet she will say that you are too
boring. If you are not, she will say that you are
too lousy.
Help her in the kitchen she will say that this
man is a woman wrapper; don't help her in the
kitchen she will say that this man is
using her as a slave.
A guy told me that when she dated his first
girlfriend, she quit the relationship because he
was demanding for sex. when he dated the
second girlfriend, she quit the relationship
because he was not demanding for sex.
SO LADIES WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT? If
YOU ARE A LADY, I WANT YOU TO TELL US WHAT
You REALLY WANT IN A MAN. WHAT IS YOUR
IDEAL MAN?
MEN WHAT DO U THINk THEY WANT?
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by iceberylin(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2015
They want tø be happy undecided
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by smoothicon(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2015

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by smoothicon(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:
They want tø be happy undecided
how else can we make them happy
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2015
RESPECT!
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2015
By taking a bullet for dem
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Enegod(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2015
If they are wanting more than they can
give...then they are wanting too much. angry

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by smoothicon(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Enegod:
If they are wanting more than they can
give...then they are wanting too much. angry
exactly!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2015
According to sterling from mad men "who cares"
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2015
You can't make a woman happy , how can you make someone happy when they don't love themselves.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2015
Where is my drone! I am suspecting tha Nairaland babes are up to something let me go & spy them with my drone. Where is Chief of Defence? Arrange e-troops & e-secret agents to spy the babes on Nairaland, specifically, Romanceland Politics & Religionland. Al5 the data must be 22A grade classified & coded. With millitry language YO019IA81HA. CD: YES SIR!
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2015
CD: YES SIR! HERE IS OUR DATA FILE SIR (22A/YO019IG81HA/MLANGUAGE) AH6IS# PTI4RXNT% GTH9745§ KT0M5I6¥...CD I have read your findings. And i have analysed it, i discovered that e-riots that took place on different threads on Romanceland ware organised by some cabal among the babes & their plan was to kidnap me as early as possible. SHIIT ROMANCELAND BABES ARE PLANNING TO KIDNAP ME? IN OTHER TO PROMOTE THEIR FEMINISM? Secratary call Ambassador to Nairaland, Minister of E-Affairs to report to my office right away.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thank you so much CD but i think it is not right to invade Romanceland land with my e-pistols. Although, my e-troops are always ready but i think i will prefer diplomatic tactics to handle them all. Ambassador to Nairaland & Minister of E-Affairs should design strategies to use immediately.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Minister are u saying winning them over is the best way to subdue them? Minister:Yes sir! Ambassador do you agree with Minister? Ambassador: yes sir! Ok, if both of you agree on that but i prefer DaR (Divide and Rule)tactics. We should create e-war alliance with leaders of cabal, create e-love alliance with the Romanceland babes & create e-economy friengship with that stupid boy (seun). So, as Ambassador from Nairaland will be aiding to ban the stubborn among them. What do u think.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ambassador: Yes sir, that Ambassador (seun) from Nairaland is a stubborn man, it may be difficut to form alliance with him. You are right, that boy is stubborn boy, you know what we will do? We will arrange award for him confirm on him the Best E-Ambassador of 21 century if he agrees then we have caught him. After that we will let him understand that feminism is domestic terrorism. It is a way of the wives to terrorise their husband by dragging the equality with them...Then we watch his reaction.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
So how many undercover do we have in Nairaland? Minister of Defence: We have 5,500 of them sir, 4000 males 1,500 females...let them be in action. Let them start wooing all the ladies, base on our plan. Break down their oneness, disunite them, use them against each other then...by that we can retain our championship...guys pick your choice quickly....ha ha ha ha ha nobody carry husband come here na.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change / Erhmmm. Can Anything Good Come Out Of This? / P@rn Sucks because NOTHING NEW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.