Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,297 members, 7,887,884 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Laugh!!!lagosians Now Enjoy Air-conditioned Trains —jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Laugh!!!lagosians Now Enjoy Air-conditioned Trains —jonathan (463 Views)

Photos: Air-conditioned Trains Commissioned By VP Sambo In Makurdi / Lagosians Now Enjoy Air-Conditioned Trains - Jonathan / Lagosians Now Enjoy Air-conditioned Trains —jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Laugh!!!lagosians Now Enjoy Air-conditioned Trains —jonathan by kuipid(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan says his administration has transformed
the railway system, adding that the people of Lagos now enjoy train
rides in air-conditioned coaches.
The President said this in a Facebook post on Sunday.
Jonathan, who described the feat as a 'silent revolution' promised
that his administration would do more in the coming years.
He said, "A silent revolution is taking place in Lagos. Every day,
thousands ofLagosiansare escaping the hustle and bustle of Lagos
traffic by traversing the mainland in the new air condition Diesel
Multiple Unit trains.
"These trains were introduced by my administration as a fore taste of
our plan to develop an inter-city and intra-city high speed train
network for Lagos. The Federal Government has already signed a $1.5bn
contract for the construction of the Lagos-Ibadan Express Train.
"This project, when completed, will make it possible to live in Ibadan
and work in Lagos. This is progressing simultaneously with the $12bn
Lagos-Calabar coastal rail project. This project is 1,402km long and
will link Lagos to Calabar with stops at cities along the route. We
have good plans for Lagos, plans that will ensure that Lagos continues
to be the centre of excellence and a pride to Nigeria." http://adenaij..com/2015/01/i-laughlagosians-now-enjoy-air.html
Re: I Laugh!!!lagosians Now Enjoy Air-conditioned Trains —jonathan by dunkem21(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Ride on, Ebele.
Re: I Laugh!!!lagosians Now Enjoy Air-conditioned Trains —jonathan by Yhinkss(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Train or locomotive oga Jonah? Is that all you have been doing for 7years? Abeg shift, someone else can do better.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Saga - Isnt This The Peak Of Hypocrisy / Nigerians Should Learn A Lesson From PDP And APC 2015 Election / The Irony Of Fayose Controversial Advert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.